Hall Pass?

last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your partner gave you a "Hall Pass" to do what ever you wanted for 1 week with no guilt or repercussions, what would you do?

Guys, feel free to answer too!
Lurker
0 likes
At different times in my life.. would give you different answers.. currently I would be well behaved....
0 likes
I'd spend the time wondering why he'd given me a hall pass.

That whole idea has trouble written all over it!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll have to agree with Lisa, big trouble. If a partner gives you a hall pass, wouldn't that mean they get one too? I smell a trap. And a question for Nikki703, is this question in responce to the new movie "Hall Pass"?
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get a 10 inch strap on and fuck his arse brutally without lube. Cause if he has given me a hall pass, that fucker's done something bad and deserves the pain I'm about to shove up his butt.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gryphon
I'll have to agree with Lisa, big trouble. If a partner gives you a hall pass, wouldn't that mean they get one too? I smell a trap. And a question for Nikki703, is this question in responce to the new movie "Hall Pass"?

Obviously!!! LOL
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

Haha.. I was thinking the exact same thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I am in an open relationship and so far out of the four months that we have been together, neither me nor my partner have take the opportunity. Plus I am really rather shy so I don't know if in a weeks time I could muster the courage to seduce someone and fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
So you're in a monogamous relationship, but attain, or give a hall pass, and then don't expect to have any repercussions?

Either you're open or monogamous, but of course, we love to have our cake and eat it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

My sentiments exactly- i would have to question what it meant? (typical chick right?) and what it said about our relationship - then I'd probably just look at it every now and then and never get the courage to use it. I don't do cheating.... so why would anyone tell their partner they can cheat??

God, I'm such a fucking girrrrrrrl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just-SJ
Get a 10 inch strap on and fuck his arse brutally without lube. Cause if he has given me a hall pass, that fucker's done something bad and deserves the pain I'm about to shove up his butt.

DITTO!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope I would pass on it.
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~