Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many cyber-partners have you had?

last reply
152 replies
14.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How many different cyber-partners have you had?

100 votes remaining
None, cybersex is lame. (18 votes) 18%
Just one, I'm a cyber-monogamist. (12 votes) 12%
2 - 5, I've experimented a little. (69 votes) 69%
6 - 10, I like to play on rare occasion. (37 votes) 37%
11 - 20, that's respectable, isn't it? (19 votes) 19%
21 - 30, and it just keeps getting better! (8 votes) 8%
31 - 50, it's fun, why would I say no? (4 votes) 4%
Over 50, I'm a cyberslut and proud of it. (26 votes) 26%
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
People always ask "what's your number" referring to how many sex partners one has had. I'm curious about cybersex partners... How many different people have you played with online?

I've created a poll, so that you can be as anonymous as you want to be.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
cant count that high,, but like the phone better,, great profile,, thanks for your time,, charles
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god i never even kept count! If i had to say it would definately be below 10 though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots. When I first came online and started writing erotic stories, I got right into it. Then i got bored.

These days, I'm much more selective ... to the point of being "monogamous"
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
2-5 for me, and 3 of them, I have been in a relationship with them. I know all of the people who I have cybered with by their 1st name,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is 2-5 for me. But that does not include masturbating while chatting about fantasies and experiences. I do that often but sometimes the person I am chatting with is not aware of it. But sometimes they are doing same thing. In my mind that is not cybering. I think a lot of people here do the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
For me I had to think back....lol sadly the first time was in 93'....but I still know them all by name and it includes a person who tricked me by asking me to cyber under adifferent name...my grand total is 10....total is less than one a yr
The ? was how many different people right...lol.....I had two ladies friends that I could guess how many times we played...lol but still only 10 people in 18 yrs isn't too bad
Lurker
0 likes
Headmistress does not count her conquests but i have become much more selective now. It's all about quality and not quantity. My special playthings know who they are and my true love will always be just that, my TRUE LOVE!
Lurker
0 likes
whats the difference between cybering and hot sexy chat? i prefer knowing i'm turning you on and that you masterbate while we talk.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by ashleyinVT
whats the difference between cybering and hot sexy chat? i prefer knowing i'm turning you on and that you masterbate while we talk.

Cyber involves sexually explicit conversation about what you would do to each other in a given scenario, or sharing and exploring a fantasy together during mutual masturbation with both of you as the primary actors in the fantasy.

Sex chat like discussing the dynamics of sex, talking about prior sexual experiences, or talking about sex acts that you enjoy isn't the same thing.

And... to publicly answer my own Q... my 'number' is one. I've always been a quality over quantity girl and have never felt the need or desire to add to that number. But yeah, as someone else said, phone is way better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly have no clue. Somewhere between ten and thirty I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
5-but currently only 2 and there is 1 i'd still like to cyber with. My two are one boy and one girl, ever since I met the guy is definitely is quality over quantity now! smile
Lurker
0 likes
More than a couple. Less than a bunch. Who keeps track?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly for me would be in the 2 to 5 range not something I do all the time and it only happens with someone I am very close with and 2 of them I ended up in a relationship with smile Only pretty much started cybering after we became a couple to
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by ashleyinVT

Cyber involves sexually explicit conversation about what you would do to each other in a given scenario, or sharing and exploring a fantasy together during mutual masturbation with both of you as the primary actors in the fantasy.

Sex chat like discussing the dynamics of sex, talking about prior sexual experiences, or talking about sex acts that you enjoy isn't the same thing.

And... to publicly answer my own Q... my 'number' is one. I've always been a quality over quantity girl and have never felt the need or desire to add to that number. But yeah, as someone else said, phone is way better.

wow, so just me? i feel honored *giggles and scampers off before you can hit me with a thrown shoe/book/handgrenade*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by ashleyinVT

wow, so just me? i feel honored *giggles and scampers off before you can hit me with a thrown shoe/book/handgrenade*

Hehe, I'm not even sure I could keep up with you... or that you wouldn't want to throw the grenade at me afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by ashleyinVT

If you ever want to double that number in one shot, so to speak, you know what to do........

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Not telling, but it's like a minefield, where my only defence is "DELETE".
Lurker
0 likes
hmm... Im a Cyber virgin it seems
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have too much trouble typing with just one hand.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think that people might be surprised at how low my number is - somehow, i am certain there are those who expect it to be in the thousands - i'm trying to work it out, but i'm pretty sure that girl on girl, i've had 7 partners, only 3 of those more then once, and girl on guy, probably 8 or 9, one of whom was more then once... that's counting from June of 2010 until now, so umm.. if you're one of those, you should probably feel somewhat special... or perhaps a little dirty? anyways, i might be a little off, but not much...

edit: make that two more then once guys, not one, as i was recently reminded.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
In the beginning, if the guy caught my attention I would give him a try. If it flowed and was mutually good for both of us then there might a reoccurrence(s). But after a little bit, it got boring and only a few became regulars. Today only one gets me online or on the phone. Having a deep connection with someone is really the only way go. I have found it to be more fulfilling and satisfying on so many levels then the casualness of random partners. Yes it has become a real relationship now. Hmmmmm…seems to work just like real life, face to face relationships. Imagine that!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lost count long ago! Many have cum and gone but my I've had my fav's for quite a while.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Ann has had about10, both male and female. I have had 3 guys. Give us time. We have only been on here for a week. Now on previous sites. Many more.PSU3FPeQkoGEHLTv

Mark
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have never tried cyber sex and now that I am married I would feel really guilty if I did. I have to admit my wife and I do sexting a lot and in the past girlfriends and I sexted. My wife especially loves to sext me!!!!
Head Nurse
0 likes
about 7 total(men and women), and that includes some people i know irl that i have cybered with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never cybered. I don't consider it lame, however it's not anything that I've ever done. I haven't sexted or had phone sex, either. I guess I'm too plain/vanilla to be hanging around here (or maybe too old?).

Lurker
0 likes
I've cybered with one guy from RL that I also know on FB..

When I first joined Lush I did it with a few, but I have to say that I kind of regret that and it got boring pretty damned quickly...

There's only one person I cyber with at all now and it's great...

The chemistry would have to be pretty amazing for me to consider it with anyone else...
Lurker
0 likes
I can honestly say I have nvr cybered with anyone before. It is why it took me so long to create an acct here on Lush but now that I have, I still have not had a cyber encounter and do not plan on having one unless ofc the correct woman cums along (pun intended :P) and can arouse me enough to do so. I am relatively shy and when in the chat rooms I just watch all the other chats. I'll throw in a HI here and there but nothing more. So if any of the sexy women of Lush think they can get to me, give it a shot altho I may not be any good at it as I have nvr done this sort of thing before!!! Happy jilling girls!