What would you choose?

last reply
35 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could have sex in only one position for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Why?

I'm just trying to find something new to add to our Forum fun...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmmmm tricky. Either being on top OR doggy, im undecided!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missionary because I'm lazy. I also like the physical contact and the eye contact.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll have to go with doggy, it's raw. He has the fun of being able to see my butt and spank, he can pound as much as he wants. Plus I can touch myself, which is just the icing on the cake smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doggie and it would be difficult to give that up, but I would say missionary if it's only one. I can get better action on my g-spot and clit.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be so boring to be stuck with just one position.. but i'd choose doggy if i had to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id hate to only be able to do one position for ever, but if I had to choose, I think it would be Cowgirl with a man and Doggie with a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think doggy... because its the best!!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Definitely the Swedish Helicopter position, preferably in reverse...

... kidding
Lurker
0 likes
reverse cowgirl.
Lurker
0 likes
I admit I stole this from Paco55 on another post but I can't word it better although I have changed it so the wording is from my point of view. Oh, I also changed ass to arse.

I like when my arse is at the edge of the bed, the man standing up. He can get great leverage this way. I can wrap my legs around his hips, hook them in his elbows or over his shoulders. We both get great visuals from these positions (Paco says especially when I cum - well actually he didn't refer to me at all, but you get the idea) and he can play with my nipples and clit which is an awesome feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wholelottarosie
I admit I stole this from Paco55 on another post but I can't word it better although I have changed it so the wording is from my point of view. Oh, I also changed ass to arse.

I like when my arse is at the edge of the bed, the man standing up. He can get great leverage this way. I can wrap my legs around his hips, hook them in his elbows or over his shoulders. We both get great visuals from these positions (Paco says especially when I cum - well actually he didn't refer to me at all, but you get the idea) and he can play with my nipples and clit which is an awesome feeling.

Will you marry me? lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Probably I would choose 'spoons sex position' for a few reasons. he can smack my ass, play with my clit, pull my hair, kiss my neck and back with his 2 day old beard, pull my nipples and for a change we can do anal in the same position as well..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I, too, will have to say doggy. Yet strangely enough, it is because of the exact reasons She has just said (well except the anal part.. don't want that).

There is a qualification tho... we would have to have wall to wall mirrors because, tho I can turn my head back occasionally, I will miss all the eye contact and being able to watch our bodies move together and all.
Lurker
0 likes
i ve to go with the classical missionary position
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say doggy (i like getting bent over the bed or whatever's available and the guy take me from behind while his hands are on my tits playing with my nipples) or reverse cowgirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hard choice. I think either missionary, which I always find so sensual and better for an emotional connection, or to have him sitting up with me on top, riding him.

I cannot choose between them!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
doggy for sure.. being spanked, hair pulled, and many other things too.. It's pretty awesome!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might be old fashioned but I really enjoy missionary. It gives me the ability to look at my guy right in the face, gives me easy access to my clit and gives him easy access to my nipples!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cowgirl
I like to feel in control
(that said I also like changing positions)
Lurker
0 likes
Only one? Then I'd have to say cowgirl...
Lurker
0 likes
if i had to chose anything it would be cowgirl
i like my speed and i like that i can lean down and kiss there lips if i want tosmile
Lurker
0 likes
Me on top because it's the only position for me to reach an orgasm during intercourse.

Doggy because I love being fucked deep and hard and I don't care if I cum or not because it's so breath taking in that position.

I can't choose between them so can I have both positions please!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Id have to choose me on top, because I get to look deeply into his eyes and be in control of the pace and movement. YUM!!

Lurker
0 likes
I would chose Doggy, but I would truly miss being on top
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's a toss-up between cowgirl and missionary. Leaning towards cowgirl, but I'd hate not being able to be pinned under a guy. I'd miss that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know that this is a question for women, but there is a very specific derivation of the missionary position that once you have the right angle figured out, maximizes G Spot stimulation and thus results in a very high rate of intense orgasms for the female partner. It is nothing short of revelatory.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Me sat up. Her on top of me facing me. Very intimate and easy access to breasts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It's a toss-up between cowgirl and missionary. Leaning towards cowgirl, but I'd hate not being able to be pinned under a guy. I'd miss that.

For a lot of guys it's a toss-up!