Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To the ladies - What turns you on when you don't know why?

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever since I read the post () which talked about women's opinions on being taken from behind, I started to wonder: what other cave-man-esque holdovers are there which women enjoy but not for any obvious reason?

There are a well-known few: pulling a woman's hair when you're behind her, giving her a solid smack on the ass also when you're behind, and her wanting to have something her mouth to suck on while having sex.

One that's very interesting (I've never tried it but heard a great deal about it) is her wanting to have her wrists held at the small of her back when you're behind her and she's lying down (I would LOVE to hear if anyone has a real preference for this one).

So what other primal and mysterious female desires could go on this list? And what's the opinion on the ones that are here?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's not that mysterious. Everything you mentioned is just the desire to be dominated, which is a very common female fantasy.

I enjoy all of the things you mentioned, as well as a few other 'rough sex' practices that I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention in the forum. Nothing too extreme though, as I'm not into overt pain.

The one technique you mention with pinning the wrists at the small of her back while the man is behind her has been written into a couple of my stories actually. I enjoy it and find that kind of restraint very erotic.

Combining verbally dominant dirty talk with the physical is also a huge turn-on and adds to the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
I loooove all of those, like DD said its just the desire to be dominated, quite a natural desire to have i think - being thrown down on a bed with my wrists pinned above my head and not being allowed to move is a real turn on. Also a guy pulling me towards him, holding my legs back...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That makes sense, but what causes that wonderful oral fixation? I've both seen and experienced the tendency for a woman to hunger for something between her lips when the other pair is being fulfilled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like doll and mmonroe, I love what you described. Spanking, hair pulling, restraints.

I don't consider it a caveman holdover. That implies that we "should have moved on" by now or something. I crave a dominant commanding lover. These things are just some aspects of dominance that I would say most women enjoy based on not only my friends, but what I have seen in these forums as well.

The oral thing you are talking about is not something I would call a fixation. For me it's a way of getting more involved. I use my muscles and I move when we fuck, but, let's face it, the guy does the great majority of the "work" in most positions.

If my boyfriend is on top, and our upper bodies are close, I love biting his shoulder, nibbling his neck, kissing when I can, and so on. If I am on top, I will lean down often to do these things. I would not call it a need to have my mouth filled. It's just further contact with his body that I love.

If we are doing it doggy position, I don't find things to stuff in my mouth. I will talk dirty much more (not that I don't in other positions), be extremely explicit in voicing my pleasure and lust, but feel absolutely no hunger to have anything stuck in my mouth while fucking... well except maybe his cock to clean him up and get the last bit of him but that's when we are done.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magnus
That makes sense, but what causes that wonderful oral fixation? I've both seen and experienced the tendency for a woman to hunger for something between her lips when the other pair is being fulfilled.

There's no mystery, really, because the oral desire is another of the senses that is being used. What about men who have oral desires during sex? Who want to suck fingers, or lick, bite, kiss, nibble breasts or suck on them, whatever?

Sex can be rough, it can be sensual, or it can combine those two and so many other things as well.