After Oral Sex

last reply
40 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You have just gave your lover oral sex and he climaxed. What is the sexiest thing he can do immediately after?
Lurker
0 likes
He can do the same for me!!
Lurker
0 likes
Kiss me all over and return the favour biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
well usually after i go down on a girl, she wants to make out. do most girls like that??
Lurker
0 likes
Share a hot, deep, passionate kiss!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would Love The Guy To Kiss Me Right Afterward. Be So Hot!!! Girls Kiss All The Time After Oral And Girls Will Kiss Men After He Performs Oral.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Would Love The Guy To Kiss Me Right Afterward. Be So Hot!!! Girls Kiss All The Time After Oral And Girls Will Kiss Men After He Performs Oral.

I agree with Nikki, but then we generally are on the same page. Only thing that maybe could be added, would be for it to be a deep passionate lasting kiss that made our minds spin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss every inch of me starting with my mouth and going downwards til he finds a hot feast between my thighs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it when he kisses down my body until he hits my pussy. Then he focus on clit while a finger is poked through my ass ring.

That gets me going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
naturally he would normally return the favour (it's only polite isn't it??)

or if i've already been taken care of- I love it when my man strokes my hair and hands me the tissues- (it shows he cares) lol xxx
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
a long, passionate kiss.. and return the favor of course..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Immediately after climax I'm not done so what he can do is enjoy my prolonged sucking while his cock twitches in my mouth and I swirl my tongue around his sensitive head and make him shake and moan. After that just depends on my mood. So many think sex ends with climax for me it's just the begining!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To literally be so exhuasted from the intense orgasm that all he can do is lay there. Then I get to clean him up afterward; just seeing him so helpless and almost unable to move from the intensity of the orgasm to me is so hot! But then I would want him to recover and return the favor lol.
Lurker
0 likes
lick me or fuck me, spank me
Lurker
0 likes
I love a DEEP KISS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when he grabs my by the arms, tugs me roughly up his body and kisses me hard, then rolls with me onto our sides and completely envelops me in his embrace. One hand buried in my hair, the other wrapped around my waist and our legs entwined. No escape.

*Sigh* Need that now!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
shiiit,return the favor.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"You have just gave your lover oral sex and he climaxed, what are you going to do now?"

Go to Disneyland!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
ha ha He'd better make me cum before he climaxed!
Lurker
0 likes
He could give me a long lingering kiss and then do the same for me...
Lurker
0 likes
Kiss me so he can taste himself on my lips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
kiss me on the mouth

Would love too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
he could kiss me then plussure my puss
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It just depends. Often it means the session is over for now unless we do it again. I clean him up and myself adn kiss him and he kisses me back. I like that. I love kissing him after he goes down on me as I feel myself on his lips.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely going to swallow the whole load before riding that nice hard cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just-SJ
I love it when he grabs my by the arms, tugs me roughly up his body and kisses me hard, then rolls with me onto our sides and completely envelops me in his embrace. One hand buried in my hair, the other wrapped around my waist and our legs entwined. No escape.

*Sigh* Need that now!

EXACTLY! I couldn't say it any better smile
Lurker
0 likes
A deep pasionate kiss that shows the appriciation then go and explore your body with his tongue x
Head Nurse
0 likes
i love see the satisfied omg wow look on his face, usually he will get a drink and share with me and this is nice, but most of all that kiss is thanks.

one time had a guy bend over me as i sat on the floor between his knees and reciprocate with the most amazing fingering ever. mmmm, nipple pinching/sucking bitng while i climaxed on his fingers was lovely...then he passed me a towel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give him a long hot kiss and let him taste the com in my mouth.