The View of a Man's Ass

last reply
14 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Alright ladies, I'm curious...I've been asked a few times to post a pic of my ass on Lush. So my question to y'all is, do you enjoy the view of a guys ass, and if so why?
Lurker
0 likes
Not if they are all hairy or pimply. Ewww

But a nice butt is nice to look at. Don't guys like girl's butts?? How do you explain it? If it looks good and is a good shape, then its always nice to see smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're pretty built therefore you probably have a great butt, see the logical progression of thought?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy has a nice ass, sure I like looking at it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE ass shots because I love mens asses and doing very naughty things to them!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me a picture of an ass has to follow the same rules as a picture of an cock. The ass or penis must be relatively hair, must be clean and odorless, and must be relatively blemish free. I love hairless cocks, balls and ass cracks!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course we do and most likely for the same reasons you guys like a womans back side. Firm and shapely and in conditions.. Yes and Yes

Seems like a few guys have commented on my Avatar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like some ass. Just depends on the condition of the ass.

Minx.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love men's bums!! Especially my man's bum!! :P however I wouldn't want to see a picture of just a guys' bum on his profile- that's a big too much. I like the whole back side of a man, the shoulders, the muscular back, they way the hips come in from the shoulders... the thighs..... I digress! biggrin xx
Lurker
0 likes
can't beat a nice firm spankable ass. lol. drool over one in particular regularly, Oh if only ........
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooh, how I love a nice toned, well-shaped ass. Just imagining that ass filling out a pair of snug jeans. Perfection...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LovelyLexieGurl
If a guy has a nice ass, sure I like looking at it!

exactly smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Ooooh, how I love a nice toned, well-shaped ass. Just imagining that ass filling out a pair of snug jeans. Perfection...

yessssssss

toned and muscular ass and legs in snug jeans... love that view
Lurker
0 likes
My fine Ass is posted in my profile...so check it out and you tell me....also a fine pic in jeans ..Vickiejoe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I LOVE ass shots because I love mens asses and doing very naughty things to them!

l know Bunny and whats she's tlaking about...if anyone one would know... it would be HER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was never an ass woman until I met my SO. Now I love a nice toned, ass, gets my imagination brewing about squeezing and slapping it...
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
as others have commented i like a guys ass, just as much as a guy likes a girls ass. i like seeing them on all fours so i can run my nails down his back and slap his ass then lick his bud, reach around and stroke his manhood.