I'm a slut but don't call me a slut?

last reply
45 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In their profiles many gals on Lush describe themselves as sluts. In this forum most gals say they do not want to be called a slut while making love. Is my observation correct and if so why??
Lurker
0 likes
I dont call myself a slut nor do i wish to be called one.............. I'm sexually promiscuous ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I dont call myself a slut nor do i wish to be called one.............. I'm sexually promiscuous ;)

Oh my divine Ms. MM...only a crude rude dude would call you slut....for shame!

HOW BOUT WHORE?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I enjoy using words like 'slut' and 'whore' during sexual role play. It's part of the dirty dialogue vocabulary. I do not take the literal translation to these words or find them offensive when used between two adults in the moments of raw passion. It can be a huge turn-on. It's just part of dirty talk. Keep in mind that these are just words... we are the ones that attach the meaning to them, whether it be positive or negative. Some people don't like dirty talk, but prefer more 'sensual talk' or just silence in general.

If I was walking down the street, and some stranger called me these names it would piss me off. It's all about the person and the situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I enjoy using words like 'slut' and 'whore' during sexual role play. It's part of the dirty dialogue vocabulary. I do not take the literal translation to these words or find them offensive when used between two adults in the moments of raw passion. It can be a huge turn-on. It's just part of dirty talk. Keep in mind that these are just words... we are the ones that attach the meaning to them, whether it be positive or negative. Some people don't like dirty talk, but prefer more 'sensual talk' or just silence in general.

If I was walking down the street, and some stranger called me these names it would piss me off. It's all about the person and the situation.

Yes, it's all relative to when and where the words are used. In bed if I ever use those words it's with someone that I know will understand what I'm saying and play along. Same thing with pussy and cunt. However, seeing a random woman on the street and saying "Oooh hey you slut, I bet your cunt tastes lovely" That will get you castrated. haha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my friend often describes herself as slutty......but she is refering to her behaviour on Lush.......So i do agree with Dancing Doll if its in a moment of raw lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple of girlfriends I can openl;y call them a slut or whore but they know I mean it affectionately and non insulting I don't call it to them all the time but they enjoy it.
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I call myself a slut in my profile but I am far from a slut in real life. I am a very sexual woman. I enjoy sex very much and have sex often. But I am choosy about with who. I dont mind being called a slut during sex but if I was to be called a slut or whore by someone I didnt know, I would be really mad. Guess I want to have my cake and eat it too!!
Lurker
0 likes
I called myself a Slut in my profile, would have used Whore if that was a choice. Either term fits very nicely thank you. That does not mean that I am not selective also.

I love if you call me either of those endearments during the heat of wild sexual passion.

But then again if you call me a Whore in the heat of an argument. I promise you will have a battle on your hands!

Did we not have a similar thread recently, and most likely I gave you the same answer or something close to it.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by John
In their profiles many gals on Lush describe themselves as sluts. In this forum most gals say they do not want to be called a slut while making love. Is my observation correct and if so why??

I think that sometimes people don't like to be called certain names because it may hit too close to home... Like I know this girl who hates those names, she acts like she's innocent and hates being called a slut. If she's not really a slut then why would it matter?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by John

I think that sometimes people don't like to be called certain names because it may hit too close to home... Like I know this girl who hates those names, she acts like she's innocent and hates being called a slut. If she's not really a slut then why would it matter?

Come now ... she sounds like such a great "girl". She told you she hates to be called those names, so that is your answer. IT MATTERS because SHE DOESN'T Like it. Helllll-o.
I think this "girl" you know ... is probably wayyyyyy innocent and you should believe her.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by John

Come now ... she sounds like such a great "girl". She told you she hates to be called those names, so that is your answer. IT MATTERS because SHE DOESN'T Like it. Helllll-o.
I think this "girl" you know ... is probably wayyyyyy innocent and you should believe her.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lurker
0 likes
baahahahahha funny ^^^^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These are the rules (KIDDING)

First of all, I'm not a slut.
I don't like to be called slut while having sex.
Dirty Girl, Nasty Girl, Bad Girl ... and other creative names are welcome.

I don't like to be called slut while having sex ... if it happened, I would lose my mood and passion. It would be a complete turn off to me. The word is negative to me in that environment. I hate it.

Call me slut or bitch at other times .. and it will roll off. I will more then likely give it right back in fun. Of course if you are serious, then that's a whole new ball game ... and whoever says it to me, better be prepared to take the hits ... cuz they will be hard and brutal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

If I was walking down the street, and some stranger called me these names it would piss me off. It's all about the person and the situation and how open you are to tapping into a different kind of primal erotic dialogue... which personally I absolutely LOVE to do.

Well said, completely agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a term I never use. No matter who the woman is.
Lurker
0 likes
Some girls love it....but joking aside, it all stems down to the social norm of not calling someone something just because they call themselves it....I can call myself stupid, I can call myself a bitch...but if you do any of those things I'm going to get a good strong kick aimed up for you. I guess that's the thing to consider...if a girl doesn't seem into the whole nasty, dirty talking business then chances are she'll be offended if you call her a slut...even if she calls herself one.

Strange things us girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find slut quite a negative word actually- it has nasty connotations that I myself don't want to be associated with....

Bad girl? yes that's just a kinky bit of fun, slut? more of an insult.

You guys wouldn't like it (well, some of you might) if I called you names during sex. Like come on cheese dick! or the like.

lol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
I find slut quite a negative word actually- it has nasty connotations that I myself don't want to be associated with....

You guys wouldn't like it (well, some of you might) if I called you names during sex. Like come on cheese dick! or the like.

lol

Cheese dick.

I think I would like that. It would open the door for all kinds of dirty names... It's fun when it's meant in a fun way.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think it makes a HUGE difference on the level of familiarity here, as well... i mean, if my gf was to call me a slut or a bitch, i'd take it as either dirty talk or a term of endearment, and not be in the least offended. now, if someone i just met at a party began calling me either, i'd be insulted. some of the people at lush, i know well enough not to be offended by either term, and some of you, well, i'd get a wee bit (somehow, i've turned Scottish over the weekend) upset over the terms.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't call myself a slut except during sex cause it seems to turn guys on. I don't like being called a slut in public by strangers. But my friends call me a slut sometimes but they say it nicely and it doesn't bother me. It all depends on who says it, when its said and how its said I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
i dont really find it offensive, yehh maybe if someone out of the blue was calling it me for no reason. but for someone to say it without knowing me is abit harsh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a slut but I do enjoy being called a slut during sex when I am close to orgasm; however, when I am making love, I don't enjoy being called a slut. It really depends on if we are fucking or making love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another woman can call me that when we are having fun and talking about our adventures. I don't like guys to use the term because they usually are trying to be all macho and dom like when they do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by cherryrebel

lol

Cheese dick.

I think I would like that. It would open the door for all kinds of dirty names... It's fun when it's meant in a fun way.

In that case.... come on cheese dick!!! hahaha
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by cherryrebel

lol

Cheese dick.

In that case.... come on cheese dick!!! hahaha

Anytime sugar puss!
Lurker
0 likes
Being called a slut or whore makes me more kinky n wanting for more during sex. Its a big turn on for me....I like being called names the dirtier the better
Lurker
0 likes
Being called a slut or whore makes me more kinky n wanting for more during sex. Its a big turn on for me....I like being called names the dirtier the better
Lurker
0 likes
I am a slut........lol..

It'a compliment.

I love being called it.

Especially when one says:

"You filthy fucking slut."

Or "You dirty little whore."
Lurker
0 likes
Words are symbols of symbols.

I remember when fuck was so taboo it was whispered, at all.

Slut, whore, cunt. Brits use cunt to refer to a man they want to insult him. First time a Brit called me that I laughed in his face. He said to me that I was so stupid to not know when I was insulted. I laughed even harder and licked between my two fingers and said, "You are what you eat."