Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you preferr oral sex (with climax) before or after fucking
Lurker
0 likes
love to make the lady climax before having sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man well past the voting age, I'd much prefer to use my mouth first, simply because I don't recover so quickly as I used to. it makes good sense we should both wear out about the same time, but there should also be no rules in sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me, Personally... would make love to the woman by giving her oral and making her cum atleast twice, before i'd even consider putting my member in her, then after a good fuck, would give her oral again if she's up for it. All depends on the situation lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sinnermanjay
Me, Personally... would make love to the woman by giving her oral and making her cum atleast twice, before i'd even consider putting my member in her, then after a good fuck, would give her oral again if she's up for it. All depends on the situation lol

yep me too...love oral before and after
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Oral sex for her-> oral sex for me, no climax-> fuckin'-> more fuckin'-> more oral for me-> cumming all over.

I think that order is more realistic.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Oral sex for her-> oral sex for me, no climax-> fuckin'-> more fuckin'-> more oral for me-> cumming all over.

I think that order is more realistic.

I agree with Magical_felix, I love oral sex before,after in the middle.
Lurker
0 likes
Agree about the before, during and after comments. There should be no set order though. Just lot's of different things as and when you each please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
Do you preferr oral sex (with climax) before or after fucking

I like making him cum first.
Then our lovemaking lasts longer.

Perfect is a mutual 69!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I prefer it in whichever order she indicates she prefers it more often.

Once I have an idea or concept in mind which suits her desires, I'll lead/initiate the festivities.

Dominatrixes and submissives need not apply. Switches not only welcomed, but encouraged.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eating pussy, I like to get her wet, enter for a few strokes and then have her lick her juices from my cock, the taste of pussy on both sets of lips, doesn't get much better than that, unless there's four set sets of lips that taste like pussy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oral sex with climax first, it makes for a longer session, and my gf's pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I prefer before & after!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Reading the flow of the situation determines the order of things. If we're both hot and lusty, maybe it's straight to the fucking. However, sometimes more foreplay is apropos, and perhaps one partner wants to show their appreciation for the efforts of the other, whatever they may be. In said situation, slowing things down can be more sexy/sensual, and thus lead to a better experience. There isn't really a patented way to go about things, rather let them take their course and both parties should end up sufficiently satisfied.
Lurker
0 likes
i would go with oral first
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex, sex, oral sex, sex, oral sex, climax will be reached at some point. The ends let the means to be enjoyed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
giving before - my wife loves it and she gets off several times before she wants to fuck. Receiving after, right after - she enjoys tasting herself on my cock and takes it as a personal challenge to keep me hard and get me off so soon after we both just came.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm assuming you mean making the man come first, in which case I'll agree with carmen_has36: I prefer oral sex and cumming first so I can last longer inside her.
Lurker
0 likes
actually I love oral both before and after, and that is both giving and receiving.
Just love oral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DannyL
actually I love oral both before and after, and that is both giving and receiving.
Just love oral

Agree with this.
The Critic, at your service...
Lurker
0 likes
Before!!!! Then Afterr!!!! And why not during lol. Mix it up a bit :P
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love eating pussy and its a great way to lead into fucking!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I had rather bring my partner to climax before sex. I want to assure my partner climax during our session and that is a guaranteed way of assuring she does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral then fuck, get her wanting the good stuff.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really love to go down first and bring her to a couple of orgasms first. Then some good fucking and when i'm ready to cum I'll stop and go down on her again until i've gained my composure. I like to give her a couple orgasms first at least. A well fucked pussy is always good to eat, as long as I'm the one who's fucking it!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i would go for oral first and then sex...oral does make u excited for what is going to happen next
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral is great to begin with (given and received) and awesome to finish with. In between there must be something else to enjoy. At least for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh she has to have atleast 2 orgasm first by oral sex before i even think about entering her. it's all about her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral first before fucking.