14.1k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I choose sex with her!
Lurker
0 likes
It depends upon who the sex is with. If it is anna, Kiki, angelheart, or some of the other Lush beauties, then sex. If not, then The Super Bowl for certain. [but why not sex during the Super Bowl?]
Lurker
0 likes

SuperBowl!!

but there are a few men I know who would love the challenge of making me lose interest in the game!

hehehe

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SuperBowl .. sex after
Lurker
0 likes
Super Bowl most definitely!!!!

Go Steelers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Superbowl!!!! Maybe sex during halftime lol

GO PACKERS!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I know nothing about the super bowl so will take sex.
Lurker
0 likes
No Dallas Cowboys so sex
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you people are nuts! seriously, football over sex? *rolls eyes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Me, sex withSprite while you watch stupid bowl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol superbowl comes once a year for a few hours, the rest of the 364 days of the year is for sex :P

I'm hoping the Packers make history today. Woo green and gold.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Lol superbowl comes once a year for a few hours, the rest of the 364 days of the year is for sex :P

I'm hoping the Packers make history today. Woo green and gold.

Agree with you girl!!!! Well, except for the Packers... GO STEELERS!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant Believe Im Saying This But Super Bowl. Have Sex Before and After The Game Or Even Masturbate At Halftime Thinking About Fergie, LOL. But Its An American Tradition. Congrats To Packers!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sex everytime i dont get superbowl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I am not American I chose sex biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Sex... What's the point of a giant sized basin? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who cares about Superbowl .... Sex for sure !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok.. for those of you who aren't American.... Sex or your country in championship game of World Cup? That would be the best analogy.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Ok.. for those of you who aren't American.... Sex or your country in championship game of World Cup? That would be the best analogy.

Great Analogy!! I Know A Guy From England Who Would Probably Give up Sex For Rest Of His Life To See England Win World Cup,LOL. And We Are Talking About Just One Day Here. I Love Sex As Much As Anybody, But Think I Can Give It Up For A Few Hours To Watch Something I Like, LOL!

OK, Now The Game Is Over, Back To SEX!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Still sex I could care who wins what in sport.. Sex wins clearly for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm more in line of agreement with those that are choosing the Super Bowl. It's not just the game, it's the Super Bowl parties, the food, the beer, the game of course. For a few hours I think I can put my hard-on aside and watch the game. If the choice is one or the other forever... then YES to sex! But for one day of the year, for 4 hours... give me the Super Bowl. Matter of fact, lets bet on the game... loser must do whatever the winner wishes!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I'm more in line of agreement with those that are choosing the Super Bowl. It's not just the game, it's the Super Bowl parties, the food, the beer, the game of course. For a few hours I think I can put my hard-on aside and watch the game. If the choice is one or the other forever... then YES to sex! But for one day of the year, for 4 hours... give me the Super Bowl. Matter of fact, lets bet on the game... loser must do whatever the winner wishes!

I So Agree, Its The Parties, The Drinks And Food, The Commercials,Being With Friends, FERGIE!!. But If Forever Then SEX FOR SURE!! Hell Even If For A Week!! I Like Your Idea Of Betting, Glad I Wanted The Packers, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by lafayettemister

I So Agree, Its The Parties, The Drinks And Food, The Commercials,Being With Friends, FERGIE!!. But If Forever Then SEX FOR SURE!! Hell Even If For A Week!! I Like Your Idea Of Betting, Glad I Wanted The Packers, LOL!

Hmmm... I was too. But if you were involved I'd have picked the Steelers. Either way, I'd still win! Strap-on forbidden of course. lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by lafayettemister

Hmmm... I was too. But if you were involved I'd have picked the Steelers. Either way, I'd still win! Strap-on forbidden of course. lol

No Strap-On, Party Pooper!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

... But then again am the same with World Cup Soccer when my country plays..or is that different..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28
Quote by sprite

... But then again am the same with World Cup Soccer when my country plays..or is that different..

I Think It Is Similar. But Us Americans Seem To Go Crazy Over The Super Bowl Even If Our Favorite Team Isnt Playing. Think It Is More The Parties Than The Game, At Least It Is For Me. But If My Beloved NY Giants Are Playing, Then I Get Crazy Over It!

If By Some Miracle The USA Ever Plays For The World Cup, Id Be The Same Way. Being Italian-American, I Was Really Into It When Italy Won In 2006.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28
Quote by sprite

hell sex with kiki and nikki would be like the super bowl to me
Lurker
0 likes
Hate to say it but the significant other becomes a football widow on Sundays from September to February. After last night and the heart breaker of a lost to the Steelers Nation. I need a lot of consoling.xVw4m5JNQi2FeRyd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Football is boring, sex is not. Not really a choice there. lol
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I totally agree with you, the superbowl isn't just about the game. It's the parties and hanging out with your friends too. And like I said, the Super Bowl is only one day out of the year for a few hours... The rest of the 364 days and couple hours is good for sex lol