Swallow. Spit. Smile. Share.

last reply
30 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok girls I think it is self-explanatory, what the query here is.
Feel free to elaborate...

I swallow while gazing into their eyes...
then smile & the best lovers deeply kiss.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, I am def a swallow-er ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Dude is on point. If asking the guys, then I can assume, without making an ass out of myself, that we like ladies who don't spit.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree. Such a waste to see it spat out.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had anyone ask me to share. I don’t know if I should admit this but that sounds really hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry - double post
Lurker
0 likes
My gf swallows every time. She insists
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
I agree. Such a waste to see it spat out.

Depends on where she spits it. My ex would spit it onto her tits; I thought it was fucking hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Even if I don't love her, I want to kiss, and I sure want her to also. Does she want to? I sure hope so...it shows some desire, if any, hidden deep inside her.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when my partners swallow.... I find it quite romantically intimate and yet slightly filthy at the same time! Which is great! I confess I'm slightly put off by kissing my girl while she still tastes of my come, although I ALWAYS make a point of kissing HER mouth when I've been down on her and dripping with her juices... Again, it's intimate and dirty... (Double standard or what???)

I've had longtime girlfriends who spit but I always feel slightly rejected when they do...

Interesting Question....

xx S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, swallow, swallow ... did I mention swallow? I don't share (cuz there is never any left to share). I smile before, during and after. Eye contact is essential. I don't really spit (unless asked) .. but I do lick up afterwards .. with a smile of course with moans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Swallow, swallow, swallow ... did I mention swallow? I don't share (cuz there is never any left to share). I smile before, during and after. Eye contact is essential. I don't really spit (unless asked) .. but I do lick up afterwards .. with a smile of course with moans.

You free this weekend?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by AngelHeart01

You free this weekend?

I couldn't help but bust out in uncontrollable laughter when I read this lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Langston7145
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by AngelHeart01

You free this weekend?

I couldn't help but bust out in uncontrollable laughter when I read this lol

Ha! Ha! OF COURSE SHE ISN'T!!!!

(I love Lush!)

XXXXX S
Lurker
0 likes
I like to hold it in my mouth, look into his eyes then swallow it all down, then I smile and lick my lips
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I like to hold it in my mouth, look into his eyes then swallow it all down, then I smile and lick my lips

0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Ok so what you are saying is...can you repeat that for me again?

All of a sudden I am extremely horny!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by AngelHeart01

Ok so what you are saying is...can you repeat that for me again?

All of a sudden I am extremely horny!

I could show you .. demonstrate?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the guy and what he likes...sometimes I swallow, sometimes I just lick it up. Then again...one of the hottest things a guy has ever done with me was cum deep inside me and licked every drop out of me....

*shiver*

now THAT was sexy
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Swallow unless its to be shared!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love for the girl to swallow, and if there feeling really horny share it back with me with a deep kiss ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I make sure that a little is running out of my mouth then kiss him deeply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rather see it shered and swallowed or atleast held in the mouth. ring gags r fun couse then it cant be swallowed right away anyway
Lurker
0 likes
swallow, a smile while she's staring into my eyes is awesome, and I'm always good with a kiss!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love for my wife to swallow part of my load and share the rest with me. I've heard guys say they would never kiss a gal that had sucked their cock, to me they don't deserve to have a dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like her to share with me it often turns into a rather lengthy ordeal....VERY IMTIMATE....VERY SENSUAL....VERY NICE !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
simply smile at me she doesn't want to swallow either split still respect for what she want and be comfortable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spitter. I was repulsed when a guy came in my mouth and i accidentally swallowed.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it when they swallow, it is so erotic. But it is definitely not a deal breaker if they won't!