Lush Awards Dinner.

last reply
81 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On your table you can have 10 Lush members.....Who would you choose.
Each member can only be used ,on one table only.(so if you see them seated they cannot be on your table)
One member of your table will win an award ....Name them and the award
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki703, Donna, Anna, Angelheart,Make-Me Purr, Sizzlin,Pussylover,Sweetangel, Sprite, Justine
Lurker
0 likes
ooh I LOVE this! Ok, here's my Lush table: Vivien, Blueyesgirl & Blueyesonu, Buc, Elitfromnorth, Dantheman69, babybella182, cherrygirl, hottestmale & sydnancy

Best table at the event by FAR!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl
Nikki703, Donna, Anna, Angelheart,Make-Me Purr, Sizzlin,Pussylover,Sweetangel, Sprite, Justine very nice table
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexualCircus
ooh I LOVE this! Ok, here's my Lush table: Vivien, Blueyesgirl & Blueyesonu, Buc, Elitfromnorth, Dantheman69, babybella182, cherrygirl, hottestmale & sydnancy

Best table at the event by FAR!!

might be a very noisy table
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl
Nikki703, Donna, Anna, Angelheart,Make-Me Purr, Sizzlin,Pussylover,Sweetangel, Sprite, Justine

i LOVE this table
.... couldn't have picked a better one myself!
Lurker
0 likes
make me purr pussylover18 nicoleshere anna sexybunny18 tami ginger vivien sexual circus and sweet angel

and the award goes to anna for the sexiest woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl

WOW!! I Would Love To Be At This Table Even Though I Really Dont Know A Few Of The Ladies. Maybe After The Dinner I May Get My Dream Of 10 Girl Orgy!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shy-one
make me purr pussylover18 nicoleshere anna sexybunny18 tami ginger vivien sexual circus and sweet angel

and the award goes to anna for the sexiest woman.
so you are already planning the After Party !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is proving more interesting than i could have imagined..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd just like to be a "seat filler" for the event for whenever someone needs to pee.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I think I'd just like to be a "seat filler" for the event for whenever someone needs to pee.

Pfft. You're sat on my table...on my chair in fact. Your lap is rather comfy
Lurker
0 likes
move a chair and put my face there
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i was thinking i could just roam from table to table... on my knees, under the tables, making people smile...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh Sprite, you can stop under my table for as long as you like
Lurker
0 likes
how be I take her place and keep you warm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl

oooh this is the best table in the house maybe we can have an orgy after ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I didn`t make the list guess she don`t like me.but I`d like to join them and you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Quote by kinkygirl

Bet If We Had The Orgy During The Dinner, We Would Win An Award, 2011 Best All Girl Cum Fest!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I hope they give us a sturdy table!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Quote by kinkygirl

Bet If We Had The Orgy During The Dinner, We Would Win An Award, 2011 Best All Girl Cum Fest!!!

I don't think it would be just for 2011, I think it would be best ever in world history!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Quote by kinkygirl

I don't think it would be just for 2011, I think it would be best ever in world history!

Or At Least Until The Next Awards Dinner!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by possie
I didn`t make the list guess she don`t like me.but I`d like to join them and you
create a new table then
As a butler,this looks like it would be the craziest event to organize,but lots of fun and some more !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by possie

Oh Darling, Im Sure We Could Squeeze You In. If Not We Can All Take Turns Under The Table!
Lurker
0 likes
need help
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl

What? No dudes...?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
alexisdd, sprite,alexisfoshow,babydoll28,tommie,angelheart01,anna-jane, pussylover18, winkwinkgirly1006, and finally the cookie monster!! (jb)
Matriarch
0 likes
I didn't realise I was this boring
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I didn't realise I was this boring

you are not but thought you were mc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
.......Dear table hosts....TEN....10 ....Is including you !!
How about a table of misfits/oddballs.