5 watchers
42 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What's on your sexual bucket list?

Oh...this is easy...just plain Ol'....Sex in a Bucket
Lurker
2 likes
for me group sex.I have always wanted to get a group of men and women we all just switch partners for the night then we all fall asleep and wake up just to do it all over again
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've always wondered what it would be like to fly out to Vegas, with a briefcase of hundred$ in my possession.

And live like Charlie Sheen for a weekend...or a week.

Or a month.

** Without getting busted for destroying hotel suites and spending any time in the local hoosegow.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive wanted to go to a sex party or be a slave. Thinking about either of them turn me on so badly. I would love to do either or both of them before I die.
Lurker
0 likes
that sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to be at that party
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Being in that room with Kinky Belle.
2. With three women at the same time.
3. threesome with male and a female.
4. Being with twin girls.
5. Mother and daughter.
6. Going all day and night without giving out.

I'm sure there are more.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I'd love to be tied up and fucked by at least 3 guys. So basically being used as a huge slut because everyone always treats me so delicately for whatever reason, it's about time that it stopped.
Lurker
0 likes
that sounds like something I would like to be apart of ForeverCurious
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
- To be tied up and sexually teased and tormented for hours on end... by several people

- At least one more threesome, ffm. But I really want another mmf too!

- Sex in the ocean - a tricky one cause going IN the ocean flips me out

- Double penetration

There are more but I am sleepy and cannot think of them!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
have to be watching two women together before being able to join in
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cy319
for me group sex.I have always wanted to get a group of men and women we all just switch partners for the night then we all fall asleep and wake up just to do it all over again

This. I'd love to get up the courage to go to a swingers club or sex party one night
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
sex with three different men at once... bring it on lol
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing elaborate, just the age-old male fantasy of me and two women.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
*Sex slave for a woman and a group of her friends
*Fucked with a strap on
*Mile high club
*Control of a woman's remote control vibe in public
*Two women at the same time (duh!)
*Sex on a dance floor
Lurker
0 likes
Only one thing: hook up with Carmi, my partner in sluttiness.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I've got 2 left,
*Be tied up and just be used, sucked, have my face sat on, some anal, get fucked.
*The other is to take my partner dogging and me and her could put on a damn good show.
_do me hard_
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in a Mayan pyramid.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Actually following through on that reach around promise.
Lurker
0 likes
Sky drive naked, wearing only a leather harness/belt that chokes my pussy, and gives me sexual pleasure while I fall from thousands of feet and my para-shoot, opens to pull and rub on my clitsmile
I also would like to be undressed in public, and bum fucked in public
Fucked in the arse, pussy, head by hot men all at once.
Lurker
0 likes
Just to have sex again its been way too long! You know a man who knows how to rock my senses!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I did the swinging thing back in the late 70's and early 80's so we've already done the threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes. My only unfulfilled fantasy is having interracial sex.
Lurker
0 likes
For one man to go through the entire Kamara Sutra, and learn Tantric Sex With me
Toys, Fantiseys, No fear of trying new things. Or of one and others sexuallity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to lose my virginity. period.
Lurker
1 like
I'd like to join a threesome both with another man and a girl or two girls.
Lurker
0 likes
This is an easy one, anal! I never had an interest until I came to Lush and read some very hot stories and chatted with others who shared their experience of pleasure and pain. Sadly, my husband is not a small man! I was willing to try but he refuses, so it looks as though I will be living out my fantasy here on Lush!
Lurker
1 like
I would love to meet a stranger and have sex not knowing the person all that well. all i want to know is that your up for trying anything.. my current gf is kinda reserved yet there are sooo many things i want to try. im 100 percent straight so i'd like giving anal, any new positions, a girl that takes control and runs the show. maybe bondage. idk bout me being tied up but i would love to have complete control over a girl and tease and play with her for hours until she couldnt take it anymore then fuck her right.. idk havent done much would love to go to a sex party watching others have sex is a huge turn on for me.. i have a huge MILF fetish that i would love to fulfill. as you can see lush has really opened my mind to sexual explorations and im loving it!! anyone who can help fillin my mind and or just chatting message me or friend me im open to anyone but gay males. or tranies
Lurker
1 like
I would like my wife to be getting a lap dance from a hot stripper while she's jacking me off in the chair next to her. Pretty generic I know.Rl7raAklWCNgCnSg