An Oral Sex Question to Men

last reply
58 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Let's say for arguments sake that women are better at giving oral sex to other women because we know our bodies better than a man does. Does that mean that a man can give give a better blow job to another man for the same reason?
Lurker
0 likes
To be perfectly frank, I think this whole "women eat pussy better because they know women's bodies better" is just an excuse for men who are too lazy to put in the time and effort to please their woman. To me, it doesn't matter the sex of the giver and the sex of the receiver -- good oral is good, and bad oral is bad. I've had my share of blowjobs, from both men and women, and the ones I got from women were always better. And when it comes to eating pussy? Well, I've never had any complaints.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cowboy_Witch
To be perfectly frank, I think this whole "women eat pussy better because they know women's bodies better" is just an excuse for men who are too lazy to put in the time and effort to please their woman. To me, it doesn't matter the sex of the giver and the sex of the receiver -- good oral is good, and bad oral is bad. I've had my share of blowjobs, from both men and women, and the ones I got from women were always better. And when it comes to eating pussy? Well, I've never had any complaints.

+1
Lurker
0 likes
The answer to your question, Klimasa, is "no."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it all comes down to experience. Even though you have one of your own, everyone's is different and likes different things. So a first time pussy-eating woman would probably be better than a first time pussy-eating man, but after a while I'd think the skills even out. Same with the first time for either sex giving a blow job: There may be a bit of a "head start" (pun intended), but not in the long run.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well... Cowboy's got it, PoolPlayer danced around it, and not_yet nailed it...

"...for arguments sake..." being the operative phrase - i say NO even still. i dunno a lotta guys withOUT a gag reflex. girls? YEP! god bless 'em. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shit - that kinda seems like i've HAD a guy blow me, huh?

i haven't... just sayin'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had this discusion with women before. The thing girls seem to forget is how beautiful you are. Your face looks so good when
you go down and your curvy body too. When a guy sucks me dry I'm always either watching a video of a girl giving a blow job
or I'm closing my eyes and fantasizing about a woman gobbling me. When a woman gives me head she has my complete and
undivided attention.
[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to give an answer, but I've only had women go down on me. Not that I'm complaining!
Lurker
0 likes
Having had both, and having watched men and women engage in fellatio and cunnilingus in many small group environments, my conclusion is this: giving head, both kinds, is done best when the doer a. really enjoys the activity, and b. is a good listener. Not just listening with one's ears, but with all of one's senses, hearing breathing, feelings bodily responses; and c. has an excellent imagination.

Whenever I've had a supremely fine BJ, I ask, "What were you thinking about? What made you do that thing where you stretched that part of me while you sucked that piece?" I get as specific as possible, because I'm fascinated by how people learn to do all things with mastery. Invariably, the answer has a lot to do with the person's ability to read another, and there seems always to be an element of trying to combine as many sensations as possible, or something like that to really show that the doer is working hard to provide a great experience.

Peace,
Daniel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Theoretically, yes; however, this would be a difficult thing to apply scientific method to. The biggest problem is defining a "good" bj, as the atmosphere of the place, amount of time available, doing a scene or winging it, physical condition of those involved, titilation from lingerie or video, etc. would all effect whether it was memorable.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say that a member of ones own sex does have inside knowledge, re oral sex. An inexperienced woman needs about twelve lessons before she gets reasonably good. The man needs to give good instructions, step by step. And there are several phases of corrections. The keys seem to be technique, speed, and exact area. The same seems to appy when I have given oral to women. I seem to have to play hunt the clitoris with my tonque. Both men and women are surprising patient sympathetic and understanding, because if they said oh god you are rubbish at this, they might never get oral again. The learning phase is quite fun and interesting anyway, and even poor oral deliver a bit of pleasure.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Let's say for arguments sake that women are better at giving oral sex to other women because we know our bodies better than a man does. Does that mean that a man can give give a better blow job to another man for the same reason?

I think, for argument's sake, what this implies is rather knowing one's own body better than a member of the opposing gender does - does not transfer over to giving other members of your gender - a leg up on everyone else, in the oral-sex-providing category. I think it means that if you could eat your own pussy out, or suck your own dick off ... you would do it better to yourself, than anyone else on the entire planet.

Case in point: Ever watched a dog or cat lick their balls or asses while they are grooming (or whatever the fuck those animals are actually doing)?

Oh come'on now, I know you have. It's not weird to watch and think... 'Wow, I wish I was a triple jointed, super flexible creature like those canines or felines are.' It is weird to film it and place those videos on the internet or keep them on your computer to re-watch them time and again. But now I shoot off-tangent.

To sum up my thoughts on your original hypothesis.

no
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely no such thing as bad head, lol! I think it all comes down to how much the giver enjoys giving, enthusiasm counts for a lot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i agree with playfulashley haha but honestly its not that women are better at it, its that alot of men dont take it seriously. when i go down on a girl i dont act like a starving child with a bucket of chicken, i take my time and focus on the reaction she has, im sure theres some girls that cant eat out for shit lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PlayfulAshley
Definitely no such thing as bad head, lol! I think it all comes down to how much the giver enjoys giving, enthusiasm counts for a lot!

Yes it does! I have had some of the best blow jobs from a guy. He was really into making it pleasurable. I have had the same from a woman. It just depends on the one doing the sucking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think women are necessarily better than men at eating pussy it all comes down to experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

I've heard that argument all my adult life, and in my opinion it's true. My first wife was pretty good at blowing me, but she didn't come close to the thrill I'd gotten from a man. On the other hand, I knew a man who was pretty inept at sucking, though he usually was able to get my cum. I, on the other hand, have been told that I'm very good and sucking cock.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few great blow jobs, and my wife was the best, even my friend said she gave him the best blow job he ever had. But started sucking cocks myself and this friend of mine gave be the best climax I ever had I wanted to yell and scream I came so good, never knew a guy could suck cocks so great, can't hardly wait for him to suck me off again, and again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think, for argument's sake, what this implies is rather knowing one's own body better than a member of the opposing gender does - does not transfer over to giving other members of your gender - a leg up on everyone else, in the oral-sex-providing category. I think it means that if you could eat your own pussy out, or suck your own dick off ... you would do it better to yourself, than anyone else on the entire planet.

Case in point: Ever watched a dog or cat lick their balls or asses while they are grooming (or whatever the fuck those animals are actually doing)?

Oh come'on now, I know you have. It's not weird to watch and think... 'Wow, I wish I was a triple jointed, super flexible creature like those canines or felines are.' It is weird to film it and place those videos on the internet or keep them on your computer to re-watch them time and again. But now I shoot off-tangent.

To sum up my thoughts on your original hypothesis.

no

Beating around the bush there, WMM, but I have to agree

In my experience - and yes, I've had a couple bi experiences in there - it's more a matter of knowing your partner than anything else.

My lady does the best of anyone I've known, probably because we've been together for over a decade. She's also told me that I know her better than anyone when it comes to bringing her off with lips and tongue.

Being that a cornerstone of our relationship is being totally open and honest with each other, I tend to believe her.

So, it's not a matter of the same gender being better, it's more about knowing your partner and what makes them become incoherent with pleasure.

So, as WMM said.

In short

No.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i agree with playful ashley. there is no such thing as "bad" head, just some are better then others.not necisarially do to experience but to enthusiasm. if you like giving head then your partner is going to enjoy it more, if you dont then they will feel like you are being forced to and thats just not pleasureable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kimasa is right i think.ive the best bj of guys and watched ladies at it and it seems to work best.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Women are typically more connected with emotions than men. If the guy just pays attention he'll learn what she wants and do it for her. It's the "Pay Attention" part that's important. You have to be concerned with her pleasure instead of your own.

For me, I'd rather get her off 10 times before I let myself go. I feel each time she cums and it winds me so tight that I do explode and kind of just melt. If she's eating me at the same time I hold off until I know she's ready to end it.

If you want the best head in the world, try doing that. She'll devour you.

Didn't work with my wife though. She truly much preferred eating me than me eating her. What a shame. I loved doing it.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
Never been with a man so it's hard to say, but I've had a couple really good BJs in my time from ladies so I can't see how it could be better than those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

I would have to answer affirmative... I have given BJs to lots of married or "straight" men, and they always say that gay men give better head. They say that we enjoy the act a lot more than women do, and that because of it our BJs feel a lot better and hotter
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always said men suck better than women because we suck a cock the way we want ours sucked. I have aslo always believed the same for women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

I would have to answer affirmative... I have given BJs to lots of married or "straight" men, and they always say that gay men give better head. They say that we enjoy the act a lot more than women do, and that because of it our BJs feel a lot better and hotter

Is that because we've had SO MUCH practice, I've had some bad ones but from youger guys that's why I tended to avoid them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if your good sex partner you listen to your partner and do your best to please them, a little effort goes a long way. So I say no one does not equal the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think practice makes perfect. I think good oral sex is also personal. So you learn to give better oral sex the longer you know your partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My male friend gave me the best blow job I ever had. My wife gives good blow job but I think my size was too big for her to give a great blow job too, she loved to suck my friend off as he had a smaller cock then me. so size does matter.