Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What pairing/genre would you like to see more of?

last reply
16 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Frankly, as a reader, I'd like to see more AI robots/androids/machines paired with humans.
What would you like to see more of?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oo - good suggestion, actually - Robot Sex!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Off the top of my head, a few:

bondage + dressing room

hypnosis + threesome

bicycle + monkey
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Cuckolding stories. Strap-on ass fucking stories (women doing men).

Maybe I've said too much?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally... more girl on girl stories. I don't really care what they do, as long as it's good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More Scifi stuff, like aliens mating with men and women as well as Androids, Ceylons, etc
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to see celebrities in erotic stories. It's allowable according to Lush rules. I might just have to write one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ForeverCurious
Personally... more girl on girl stories. I don't really care what they do, as long as it's good

Yes like this too

Also mum and daughter...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Celebrity fan fiction would be nice to read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Science Fiction
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigDaddyRich
Science Fiction

I recently finished a story about the old Lost In Space tv show. I haven't proofread it as of yet but I might just get to it.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
There seems to be a lot of lesbian stories lately, i'm even writing one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teasing
Flashing
Exhibitionism
Lurker
0 likes
I add my voice to the chorus for woman-on-woman stories, especially first time and/or reluctant. I also would like to see more stories of reluctant male-female couples being initiated, reluctantly, into a whole range of sexual activities unfamiliar to them, especially group sex, bisexuality, BDSM, voyeurism, etc.