Peeing on toilet seats?

last reply
34 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Peeing on toilet seats, what is up with this? I work in a public place and deal with women peeing on toilet seats daily. We have traveled a lot and also on the road I deal with this. In fact, I have a sister who has three daughters and none of them can sit on a public toilet seat! And so, when we're traveling together everyone rushes to get to the seats before they do! Really strange. There are little kids and old people who have a problem hovering above the seat! And, some of us might like to just sit. Is there a way to stop this awful mess?

I know about the paper covers. So what? Sometimes you have them and sometimes you don't. Regardless, the paper left soaked with pee and stuck to the seat is not cool either.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing some people have different bathing/hygiene habits than others, I wouldn't sit on a public toilet seat if you paid me USD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trespassing here but still want to give my 2 cents.
Whenever I use a public toilet I use toilet paper and the water in the bowl to clean the seat. Maybe I ought to start getting paid for this.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If they're going to hover anyway, tell those nasty hoes to lift the seat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A LIKE BUTTON!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ChaCha
Quote by Magical_felix

I like that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could always learn to pee standing up?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Who you callin' ho?

hehehe, I hover if it's really ghetto, but not ever the rim! What if I slip and hit my thigh against the pee-rim! eww!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
You could always learn to pee standing up?

They should put these in..
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by shi_squared
Quote by Magical_felix

Who you callin' ho?

hehehe, I hover if it's really ghetto, but not ever the rim! What if I slip and hit my thigh against the pee-rim! eww!!

You on occasion.

I guess that would suck to hit the pee rim buuuut in this scenario the seat would be piss covered as well. Just because that first hoe decided to mark her territory instead of keeping the toilet clean...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now... I wasn't going to click on this as I saw "pee" in the title so was just going to pass it over... but my mind played a trick on me, and I saw "Peeing on magical toilet seats". Imagine my let down when I saw what this thread was about!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

The only time I really come across a Western style toilet (one you can actually sit on), is in my own house, or in a fancy dancy hotel. They have squatters here, which yes are much more hygienic as the porcelain comes no where near your skin, unless you loose your balance that is. Word of advice??? If you are drinking and you need to go??? Go outside. MUCH safer in the long run.

However; I go insane with the lack of aim of women who have been using squatters all their lives. I love wearing bell bottom jeans, but ok.. here is the steps I take to use the facilities for a squatting toilet.

1) check all the stalls for the cleanest one.
2) reach into purse for tissues, put between lips (it is rare to find tissues supplied in public facilities, so always bring your own)
3) step up onto the platform, with pant legs in hand (this is not just if you wear bell bottoms, but long pants too)
4) bend over and hike up pants, squat a little to make sure they stay tucked up behind your knees
5) Undo pants and squat
6) While doing what you have to do control control control. Work those kegel muscles ladies!!!!

If a place does have a Western style toilet, chances are it has never been cleaned, there are foot prints all over it, (men just cannot aim), so when in Rome.... squat on!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i do it on purpose as a way of marking my territory. MY toilet stall - get your own toilet stall, bitches.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a friend that carries clorox wipes with her just for the seats when she has to use a public restroom.

I know guys dribble on the floor, but ladies can be positively disgusting in a bathroom they don't have to clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hovering is disgusting and the root cause of gross bathrooms in the first place. Always clean before you sit.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know a few women who carry a funnel when they're traveling, and swear by them. I understand that the reusable ones actually aren't at all nasty (assuming your Naughty Bits aren't nasty to begin with and you clean it regularly).

://www.rei.com/product/407267
://www.go-girl.com/what-is-gogirl.asp
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly hate piss on the seats, floors and everywhere- where's your humanity? One thing's for sure, practice makes perfect either way! Sure can make a mess ladies.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Whenever I use a public toilet I use toilet paper and the water in the bowl to clean the seat. Maybe I ought to start getting paid for this.

You sure your a man, you sound to feminine ha ha LOL. You mean can pee anywhere why take the trouble to do that, unless your at work. In that case clean away!
Lurker
0 likes
In Bridget Jones, the older woman who sits in the office with her would say 'Quite Frankly... I don't see what the problem is!'

Men Pee either missing the toilet all together, or they lift the toilet sit up and it still goes on the porcelain rim of the toilet!

Women Pee, and this annoys me to! It dribbles underneath the toilet seat!

Either way, toilet stuff is just urghhh and messy. It's a no win situation
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChaCha
Quote by Magical_felix

I agree with Felix. But a like button, no that's just llike fb I prefere witty comments that likey or hate button to click.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by thepainter

You sure your a man, you sound to feminine ha ha LOL. You mean can pee anywhere why take the trouble to do that, unless your at work. In that case clean away!

In some ways I'm very feminine and damn proud of it.
And usually I sit down to pee. So no fights with hornybunny74 about me leaving the toilet seat up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by thepainter

And usually I sit down to pee. So no fights with hornybunny74 about me leaving the toilet seat up.

Your unique, hornybunny74 prob thinks wow, he's a keeper LOL
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by HoneyBee000

Real men, piss in the sink.

just say'n
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by thepainter
Quote by HoneyBee000

just say'n

actually, real men piss on the third rail... just saying... ZZZT! *giggle*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by thepainter
Quote by HoneyBee000

just say'n

hmmm? I though real men took a pee wherever a tree was ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by shi_squared
Quote by Magical_felix

Who you callin' ho?

You on occasion.

I guess that would suck to hit the pee rim buuuut in this scenario the seat would be piss covered as well. Just because that first hoe decided to mark her territory instead of keeping the toilet clean...

Rude, boy! Rude!!

I could call you names but I would rather they be because I was getting something in return.

Besides the pee rim is much grosser than the seat every single time but thanks for the attitude cabron.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

just say'n

Actually, I sometimes pee in the sink while brushing my teeth. Who said men can't multitask?
Lurker
0 likes
(shudders) It is one of my pet skeeves when I see pee on the seat. All you have to do is wipe it off afterwards.Revolting! My other pet hate at work is that someone wipes their lipstick on a paper towel and leaves it lying there even though the bin is like a hand width away from the sink. When I find that person doing it I intend to crap them out. I am for ever throwing their used paper towels away.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by shi_squared
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by shi_squared
Quote by Magical_felix

Who you callin' ho?

You on occasion.

Rude, boy! Rude!!

I could call you names but I would rather they be because I was getting something in return.

Besides the pee rim is much grosser than the seat every single time but thanks for the attitude cabron.

No problema puta.

But you're right the rim IS grosser... Why is there always some long ass pube on the rim? I wonder that often.