Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would be your role if you could join the Sexual Circus?

last reply
243 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I get a lot of CIRCUS references because of my name, obviously, so I want you to be creative and tell me ...

If you could run away and join my Sexual Circus, what would you be/do?

Obviously, since it's my circus, I get to be the Ring Mistress and call the shots... and you??

Lurker
0 likes
lol..guess i would be happy as a clown....running around and teasing hotties...

Lurker
0 likes
Could I be a contortionist? (idk if thats spelled right)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
High wire trapeze catcher (get to organize the catches and holds)
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Actually im not that flexible could i be ummmm tightrope walker
Lurker
0 likes
I would be the gal who makes cotton candy....of course i need to test it every day
Lurker
0 likes
mmm cotton candy
Lurker
0 likes
i may need help..we should do it together
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm sure {}
Lurker
0 likes
Naughty dude
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I would be the wardrobe manager - making sure to help dress everyone (while taking sneak peeks at the females pretty bits)

hahaha Thats awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
The Master of Ceremonies (unless sexualcircus has taken that job)
Lurker
0 likes
Can i have a side job as one of the lionesses
0 likes
Quote by sexualcircus
Quote by Dudealicious
I would be the wardrobe manager - making sure to help dress everyone (while taking sneak peeks at the females pretty bits)

hahaha Thats awesome!

Thought you would like that one *winks at you*
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Can i at least dress myself haha
Lurker
0 likes
We should have circus by britney spears playing in this thread lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussylover18
We should have circus by britney spears playing in this thread lol

Nope, if you go to my profile you will hear the official Circus music ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Love it ;)
Lurker
0 likes
The bodyguard for the Ring Mistress

[say, Dude, master of Ceremonies is different than Ring Mistress - I assume this is a 3 ring circus and she only wants control of one ring - I control all three - that means I would fire you; but I've decided I'd rather be sexualcircus' bodyguard, so you are still employed - until your next screwup]
Lurker
0 likes
Someone should be the lioness tamer they would get to tame me
0 likes
Quote by imhapless

[say, Dude, master of Ceremonies is different than Ring Mistress - I assume this is a 3 ring circus and she only wants control of one ring - I control all three - that means I would fire you; but I've decided I'd rather be sexualcircus' bodyguard, so you are still employed - until your next screwup]

Hap be VERY careful circus has the name for a reason - I wouldn't try to get in her way!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by imhapless

Hap be VERY careful circus has the name for a reason - I wouldn't try to get in her way!!

Thanks dude... and yes, I'm the head bitch of this circus but the position of circus midget, Strongman, Bearded Lady, Trapeze artist.... they're all open. Feel free to be creative... who's gonna be shot outta the cannon?
Lurker
0 likes
for a second i was thinking about to be the midget to peep under the dresses of the ladies in the circus...specially if it is SEXUALCIRCUS..silly but i can do good as the fitness trainer of the models as well...helping them stretch, bend, flex, roll, .....just keep imagining the positions..biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Since I balance switching back and forth between Zina and my male self, I would have to be a:

Juggler
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Promoter
Lurker
0 likes
i could be the lioness tamer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm cock charmer? pussy tamer? It would all be fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Would Love To Join Your Circus!! Can I Do A Special Tricks With The Lions and Tigers? Afterall, I Have Been Told I Am Great With Pussies!! Anyone Care To Be My Assistant?