Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the number one thing about guys that baffles you?

last reply
104 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could ask any man any question and get a 100% truthful and accurate response, what would you want to know?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
hide feelings...

or i really hate it when they actually do ask for moral support for their problems and then when maybe we are feeling insecure they call us whiny and say "too bad, see ya"
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

or i really hate it when they actually do ask for moral support for their problems and then when maybe we are feeling insecure they call us whiny and say "too bad, see ya"

Well, whining is so annoying to hear!

Plus Hello LMB it's because our man problems are so much more serious than your girly problems... ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

Plus Hello LMB it's because our man problems are so much more serious than your girly problems... ;)

hey, being unable to decide if i should match my nail polish to my panties and socks or to my mood is very much a serious issue, i'll have you know!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

DOH!! how could i forget??! i guess its a blonde day today!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

hey, being unable to decide if i should match my nail polish to my panties and socks or to my mood is very much a serious issue, i'll have you know!

Easily solved... don't wear polish or panties and your fingernails will always match.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

I agree it is a serious issue.

Not as serious as us telling you about how that one guy I don't like looked at me all funny at that one party... Who does he think he is? Does he think he's tougher than me or some shit!?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

Today?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
hide feelings...

Today?

lmao...heyyy now! i have good days sometimes ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
How quickly that they forget that they fancy you
Lurker
0 likes
Ok what baffles me is that men I've dated cannot seem to decide if they want to be with you or just keep you as a friend with benefits, but some of them just want the friend and the flirting and that's it! This baffles me when you spend most of your time with them - and I'm still non the wiser where we are at dating wise, I can never get a clear answer.

Please enlighten my mental confusion. What do you think men?????? Any clues I'm baffled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why its so easy for some guys to lie and hurt someone they are ment to love and who obviously adores them.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
k - the last kind of serious RL bf i had was a pretty good guy when we were alone.... thing is, when we were with his buddies, it became almost a game of him demeaning me, sort of like he had to prove to them that he was in charge and treat me like dirt - he somehow felt compelled to prove something, like he had giant testosterone filled balls or something. yep, totally baffled... apparently getting 'respect' from his 'boyfriends' was more important then respecting me and getting laid?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
"Why its so easy for some guys to lie and hurt someone they are ment to love and who obviously adores them"

THIS!!!!! ^^^^^^^^

And also, how they can mess girls around for weeks and not even care, yet expect us to go crawling back and worship his cock when it suits him best. Gggggrrrrrrrrr!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
k - the last kind of serious RL bf i had was a pretty good guy when we were alone.... thing is, when we were with his buddies, it became almost a game of him demeaning me, sort of like he had to prove to them that he was in charge and treat me like dirt - he somehow felt compelled to prove something, like he had giant testosterone filled balls or something. yep, totally baffled... apparently getting 'respect' from his 'boyfriends' was more important then respecting me and getting laid?

That is an absolute fucking tragedy.

Lurker
0 likes
Short answer were fucking animals
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
If you could ask any man any question and get a 100% truthful and accurate response, what would you want to know?

"Why on eart do you say one thing and do opposite?!!?" that would be my question.

I don't get that at all, seriously it is so annoying and is a big no, no in my book. So when I see that guy doesn't play his life straight (at this point I don't care if he is doing that shit to me or to his one life) but is beginig of the end between us for sure. I have no respect for that whatsoever. Be the man of your word. The same goes for opposite gender.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

What time are you going to be home?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
"Why its so easy for some guys to lie and hurt someone they are ment to love and who obviously adores them"

THIS!!!!! ^^^^^^^^

Because we get hurt too and we are not good a subtlety when we are angry so we hurt what hurt us.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Why do you do what I ask you to do, when you know I want you the way you are?

Is one thing I would ask. I only got one question? I'll throw in another one...

Why wont you let me change you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
err, where to start....

but most of all, why won't you just tell me what's wrong and maybe I can help- don't just tell me to fuck off and slam doors and drawers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by lafayettemister

What time are you going to be home?

You have that much to ask?!!! That could be a fun conversation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

Ok... I didn't really plan on chiming in yet, but here is one of those guy/girl things.

You say.... "...you know I want you the way you are". Great stuff love that. But then you say "Why won't you let me change you?"

That is part of our confusion as guys... which do you mean? Do you like me the way I am or do you want to change me? Because the two seem contradictory to me.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Here's my two cents.

There are a lot of Qs about why guys treat us like shit, why they don't tell us what they feel, why do they hurt us when all we do is love them and worship their cocks.

The short answer is... because we let them.

Women tend to not like confrontation, and also tend to feel that men are mind readers and will naturally know when we are upset/horny/bitter/hurt. We let a lot of things slide. I have been more than guilty of this in past relationships. Instead of addressing a situation as it would come up, I'd just file into the back of my mind as "relationship issue I must deal with later," usually in the form of some kind of passive aggressive bullshit.

If we don't say anything, then we really only have ourselves to be blame. And if we do say something and they keep doing it, and we still stay with them... then again, we can hardly blame a guy for being an insensitive jerk if we continue to reward him by fixing his meals and giving him blow jobs in the hopes that "one day" the estrogen fairy will visit him while he is sleeping, tap her magic wand on his cock and have him wake up thinking like a girl and automatically knowing what we want.

And rest assured, I'm a veteran of this kind of naivete. But that's just my assessment on things after spending many years in the relationship trenches doing this:
Lurker
0 likes
oh heres one!

id like to know how they turn their emotions off like a faucet! one minute we are their sun and moon..then next its like we never met. sorta jealous of that in fact..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to ask a guy: Why the fuk are you making eyes at my woman?
And, if you wanna meet her so bad, ask her to dance, plain an simple.

I have to agree with Dancing_Doll also,
but add this; men are the same way, we put issues on the back burner as well.
I think both parties are guilty of mis understanding each other.
It comes from our for fathers and mothers,
and there was no class in school to teach us this age old dilemma.

Who knows, If men and women completely understood each other,
maybe we wouldn't be so attracted to one another?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do agee with dancing doll, hit that one right on the head....
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMB, the quick answer is that we have been trained that way. WE are taught from childhood that guys need to be 'tough'. Although contray to appearances, we CAN'T turn our emotions on and off. But we can HIDE them.

CG400
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

What is the square root of pi?

And since none of them can answer it, why can't they get it that the toilet seat MUST BE PUT UP!!!! ?????? !!!!!!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Catnip

Ok... I didn't really plan on chiming in yet, but here is one of those guy/girl things.

You say.... "...you know I want you the way you are". Great stuff love that. But then you say "Why won't you let me change you?"

That is part of our confusion as guys... which do you mean? Do you like me the way I am or do you want to change me? Because the two seem contradictory to me.

Well, the both things go hand in hand. I want to change the way he's changing to fulfill my everydream.
See I want him the way he is. Not the way I tell him to be. But he can't help but do all the things I tell him to do, cause that's the way he is and I don't want that.. No wonder I'm never satisfied.