What gets you noticed?

last reply
380 replies
35.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being above average height for a woman (wayyy above) and having cherry red hair and gold eyes- i tend to get notice ALOT and never have to wait for service at the bar.

What are your defining features and what gets you noticed?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
my height and my hairsilly
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Long blonde hair gets me noticed at first glance, and I get a lot of complements on my green eyes (even when they are obviously looking at my tits)...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know, someone else would have to say that ...
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Lurker
0 likes
Either my boobs, my smile or my eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Long blonde hair gets me noticed at first glance, and I get a lot of complements on my green eyes (even when they are obviously looking at my tits)...

hahaha!!

I guess my style ... (Hippie/Bohemeian/no labels)... but very CLEAN. I always get compliments on my smile, my scent and my ability to fit into whatever environment I'm in at the the time.

I get stared at a lot .. but people don't come up and say stuff randomly.
Lurker
0 likes
usually my blonde hair, and the girl i am wrapped aroundsmile
Lurker
0 likes
My ass and my eyes....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i travel with an ape. not a stuffed ape or something cute, but a full sized, crush your head in its hands gorilla. His name is Freydo. he's AWOL from the SF zoo, so don't rat me out. anyways, he likes to do Sonny and Cher duets when we go to the kareoke bar - he makes a great Cher, which leaves me stuck with being Sonny... so yeah, that gets me noticed - i think it's the cheesy mustache.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
first my boobs and then my eyes...at least that is what I'm told.
Lurker
0 likes
People love my eyes and I must say i like them too.

And they always comment my voice because I sound really girly and combined with my young looks they never believe that I am actually almost 21 years old. This can be a compliment, but it not always that fun. I always have to carry ID when buying beer and even then they take their time making sure that it's real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lips, my tits and my eyes, in that order. I've also been told I've got a really nice butt, but I'm sure that can't help me when I'm at a bar! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i travel with an ape. not a stuffed ape or something cute, but a full sized, crush your head in its hands gorilla. His name is Freydo. he's AWOL from the SF zoo, so don't rat me out. anyways, he likes to do Sonny and Cher duets when we go to the kareoke bar - he makes a great Cher, which leaves me stuck with being Sonny... so yeah, that gets me noticed - i think it's the cheesy mustache.

love it Sprite !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Walking into a room and shouting "I'm here!".. tends to get me noticed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Smile, and my ability to make everyone feel important with eye contact!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Wait, you have eyes too? My gaze never got that high! lol. I must say, I've been guilty of boob staring before.

I don't get noticed very often. Actually, I'm pretty shy and kinda fade into the background. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Someone actually noticed the gorilla?

For me, girls usually say my eyes and my personality. Guys tend to be looking a little lower and not sure they even care if I have any personality, lol

Personally, I think its "Hi, I'm Easy" tattooed on my arm, LOL
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
Quote by sprite

my long dark curly hair gets me noticed at first - then i turn around and its my DDs that catches their attention...in the end though i get the most compliments on my smile and my eyes
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I don't get noticed very often. Actually, I'm pretty shy and kinda fade into the background. lol

I find that hard to believe, not that I am gay or anything but mister you are one hell of a good looking man!

As for what people notice about me, it would be my smile and my laughter. It also helps that I have been compared to a celebrity as well.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

I find that hard to believe, not that I am gay or anything but mister you are one hell of a good looking man!

As for what people notice about me, it would be my smile and my laughter. It also helps that I have been compared to a celebrity as well.

lol you took the words out of my mouth Dude about Mister

as for you, what celeb

they say the height, personality and smile....well the height is something you can't miss....
Lurker
0 likes
umm the usual i guess..blonde, pretty blue eyes, T and A...but ive also been told i have an infectious laugh..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

It also helps that I have been compared to a celebrity as well.

Do tell- which celebrity???? i sometimes get catherine zeta jones but seeing as I'm half her age I'm not sure its a compliment lol xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Initially it's my figure but finally it's my movement : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

Do tell- which celebrity???? i sometimes get catherine zeta jones but seeing as I'm half her age I'm not sure its a compliment lol xx

Sorry Cherry I am very Humble those who know me, know who I am talking about
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Belief in Yourself
Lurker
0 likes
Well for me ...it's without a doubt the way I lick my eyebrows when walking into a room - casting my eyes over the wanton stares from disadvantaged women and smiling knowingly at their hungry gaze - HAHAHAHAHAHA ......and just BTW ...I also look like a celeb; Sprites friend Freydo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

I don't think you would be disappointed. The celebrity is very sexy (at least to me and thousands of others). As for Dude, yeah ... Sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
I am brunette, my tits are small, my ass is small (giggles) but my attitude and self confidence are attractive to the guys (for some reason I don't get hit by a women). My smile is honest but my laugh is to laud and as Tyking85 said I can make person feel important with eye contact and smile. (Hey we should create a club 'Power Of Eye Contact')

Do I get started a lot by guys? Yup, when I am in the mood. When I am not? They know better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
he makes a great Cher, which leaves me stuck with being Sonny...

i literally sprayed water out of my mouth when I read this...so yeah...i may need a new laptop...good stuff, Sprite

...as for me, I get noticed for my outdoor inside voice and my rugged ugliness.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
Quote by sprite
he makes a great Cher, which leaves me stuck with being Sonny...

i literally sprayed water out of my mouth when I read this...so yeah...i may need a new laptop...good stuff, Sprite

...as for me, I get noticed for my outdoor inside voice and my rugged ugliness.

no matter how you beg, i am SO not buying you a new lap top - you still owe me for the lawn mower!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.