last reply
44 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies of lush please help...
What's a bigger turn on. When a man cooks a nice dinner at home with candles and flowers or a night out at a fancy restaurant being waited on hand and foot???
0 likes
I'm not really into fancy restaurants. I'm a simple person, in many ways!

In the past when I've been at work and he's had the day off, he's had dinner waiting for me when I've walked in the door. That was always a nice surprise.

I much prefer casual over being waited on. The idea of someone standing beside our table playing the violin while we dine would make me want to use my fork for things other than eating.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a nice dinner at home. I can dress however I want or not at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer having a nice cooked meal at home, flowers and candles are optional. I can still dress up or down and feel more comfortable.
The effort and attention to detail that my guy has gone to and created in a meal is way sexy and trumps going out to a fancy restaurant.
I like being taken out to dinner but I prefer places that are cozy, warm, inviting, intimate and the vibe is laid back.
Lurker
0 likes
I just love a fancy restaurant with great food and wine, with elegance and service.

But nothing equals a man that cooks for you.

Even if it is not perfect, but the effort shows there is an interest in you other than what is between your legs.

Movies and Television always shows a man cooking for his lady preparing Pasta. Not always true, my man could cook at a level near that of a celebrity chef and there are many other men out there with equal
skills
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, THANK YOU!!! For the good advice.
Lurker
0 likes
To have a man cook for you...is just perfect, regardless of what is cooked...the food tastes so much better when made especially for you...that would certainly melt my heart...and just think of the dessert *giggles*
Lurker
0 likes
A nice meal cooked just for me by a nice man.
Lurker
0 likes
nice cooked meal, it adds love into the foodsmile and its cute and romantic, and completly personalheart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Home cooked meal!

While I like fancy restaurants, I sometimes feel a bit out of place! And how lovely is it for someone to go to the effort to cook for you!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing like the personal touch. Much prefer when someone takes the time to do something nice for me!! So home cooked meal for sure. And it will pretty much guarantee that I will supply the dessert!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my man knows how to cook one dish (taco dip) : ) it is a treat for sure and i second that i'll take care of the desert no problem : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
Definitely a nice dinner at home. I can dress however I want or not at all.

I couldn't have said it better myself Molly xxxxx
Removalist
0 likes
Quote by RockhardRides
What's a bigger turn on. When a man cooks a nice dinner at home with candles and flowers or a night out at a fancy restaurant being waited on hand and foot???

Its the thought that my partner puts forward that is a turn on. Life tends to fluctuate and so does my needs and desires. A lover that can bend, move and adapt with me is the biggest turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Dinner at home! Its more modest, less showy offy, 'look how much money i have' and shows he's actually put thought, effort and attention in, not paid someone else to do it for him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It shows so much more love and care if he puts out the effort himself, whereas it's just signing a credit card slip otherwise. He cooks for me now and again, and even if it's not the best cooking, the love he puts into it is the best sauce in the world! I think he's actually wanting to learn more stuff in the kitchen so he can make our little one grilled cheeses, mac and cheese and other kid favorites!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Wow, am I the lone dissenter? The only woman who would rather dress up, have a nice drink at the bar while we wait for the table- so long as he can order for me of course, then enjoy great service and food for the next hour or two? If he picks a decent restaurant, then good service and at least decent food is predictable, as opposed to his cooking, which will probably suck, then I'll have to pretend to like it until I can either wash it down with whatever wine he's got on hand or sneak away to mix in some mouth wash.

"Sir? Madam? Your table is ready."

Sweet, sweet music.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One over the other?? I'd have to go for a nice meal in the comfort of our own home. My man is a great cook and he wooed me with that part of himself when we first met. Was so sexy and sweet, in my opinion smile. We both share the duty though, as far as that goes these days, being that we both work.

However, an occasional night out, just us, at a table for two in a nice restaurant is a great escape from the norm. We do this about once a month or so.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I must admit I am pleasantly surprised! I would never have predicted the Home-Coocked outcome in this day and age of conveniance and a world awash in cheap money. Is it just that I misjudge human kind, or have we writers ( and appreciaters of writers) just the same values?
Lurker
0 likes
dinner at home with candles please
Lurker
0 likes
My family is in restaurant business. So any break from that is good. If a man is sexy and can cook then he just got sexier! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fell in love with my bf over food and we love to cook....at home can be really sexy and fun. BUT, I love to try new food and new places, I really think it depends on the occasion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Wow, am I the lone dissenter? The only woman who would rather dress up, have a nice drink at the bar while we wait for the table- so long as he can order for me of course, then enjoy great service and food for the next hour or two? If he picks a decent restaurant, then good service and at least decent food is predictable, as opposed to his cooking, which will probably suck, then I'll have to pretend to like it until I can either wash it down with whatever wine he's got on hand or sneak away to mix in some mouth wash.

"Sir? Madam? Your table is ready."

Sweet, sweet music.

umm no you're not. Ruth's Chris here we come...and ill take the 21 year old scotch too...mmm thank you ;)
Lurker
0 likes
ahhh, littlemiss and lady, my hedonist lushies.

Live to eat damn it, don't eat to live. Well, at least once in a while. Linen table cloth, martini straight up, conversations buzzing around, hors d'oeuvres served while choosing a nice bottle for the meal. The only thing better, I guess, would be good home grilled BBQ during a great party.
Lurker
0 likes
A meal at home, be it a nice dinner, BBQ in the summer or breakfast in bed after taking a shower (smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with a bucks fizz followed by lots of dirty sex) He or she makes the breakfast, not me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
fancy restaurant, without a doubt.
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
There is nothing like the personal touch. Much prefer when someone takes the time to do something nice for me!! So home cooked meal for sure. And it will pretty much guarantee that I will supply the dessert!!!

Oh Nikki you will always be the dessert even at a Broadway Hot Dog Stand!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by RockhardRides

When a man cooks me a nice dinner at home with candles and flowers (and lube and dildos)... yeah, far preferable to fancy dining. Besides, who says I can't be waited on hand and foot at home?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a man were to cook the dinner ... that's a turn in of itself. When the candles, flowers and wine are added ... it's an extra bonus.
When dessert is done with imagination or passionately .. or wild and sloppy ... THAT'S the LOTTERY baby ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
TBH my vote is on something more active like dancing but dont waste all the energy save it for home ;) LOL