Say something nice about the profile of the person above you

last reply
14.7k replies
760k views
9 watchers
25 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Those who haven't filled out any of their profile, or even changed the deliberately foul default avatars are excluded from this thread
Flirtatiously Fluttering
1 like
i love the flowers on nicola's profile - makes me wish it was spring all year round smile
Removalist
0 likes

The lady is very beautiful, the scene is very peaceful and butterflies are very pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the argyle pattern.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Love your pics!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Love your profile pic! So sexy and I love all the stories on your profile!
Lurker
0 likes
I actually love American Eagle smile
Lurker
0 likes
Mm and I love high boots and sexy thighs! And your fun to chat with!
Matriarch
0 likes
You have a good choice in friends.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd always heard that a black cat is bad luck...you prove that superstition is faulty logic...you can cross my path any time
Lurker
0 likes
I love your tiger! tigers are my favorite, and I also love your video! and I'm also jealous of your "go where you want, when you want" lifestyle, and all your travels, was this supposed to be limited to just 1 compliment?
Lurker
0 likes
I love the snow rose image, both in your gallery and as your background!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holy smokes that's a lot of stories!!!!!!!! Now that is dedication!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
skipping up2 to alexdd...you are soo cute and sexy...i love your hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woman was skipped over, so I will comment on hers also.

First off, I love the avatar. A woman writhing in pleasure, always a beautiful sight. Secondly, I love the blog. Her stories are funny and inspiring.

anna24 Has some beautiful images in her gallery. A beautiful smile and a stunning body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has the best pic gallery on the entire Lush site! Which only the priviledged can see!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Your gallery, you my friend look crazy enough to party with me, giggles! That would be some fun time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stand corrected.. She's gallery is the equivalant to LL's! And she can party with me anytime!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has the hottest gallery on the site.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a wonderfully unique one - very colorful and fanciful
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
imhapless is all about diversity. He has written such an impressive mix of stories from so many different categories... that is always hard to do, and very commendable! Plus his activity on Lush in his status feed is just as diverse as his stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my FAVORITE people! She is so classy and has that kinky side to her that is all real. She always has something to say, and it's worth reading and/or listening too. Her profile in proof enough she is talented in more ways then being an author. Her profile lets you know ... this is no "rookie" and she gets respect before you even have a conversation with her. Her photos are beautiful and even the pictures on her comments ... are tasteful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Besides the stunning photos.. I love her music section.. love a person that loves all kinds of music. She definitely is a music lover, and not of just one kind of music. Means she's open minded and fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the second pic in Lafayette's gallery. So sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penny's gallery is awesome too. And she is waaayyyyy sexier than I am. Right up my alley!

Lurker
0 likes
Ooooohhhhh......so rugged!

-Master Vyle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm on it!

oh, plus the avatar, the background and of course his fab stories
Lurker
0 likes
Bag Hag!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is something so mysterious about your picture gallery....... I haven't laughed like that in a long while!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weird sense of humour..... You have me crack up laughing!!!!