What's a good size...

last reply
64 replies
10.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Every guy wonders about it girls, what is a good size cock? I know every girl has her own preference and or opinion so share what yours are. Opinion mine if you would like, I'm 7 inches long and 5 inches circumference. Post away and let's see what the average comes out to be!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good size? Uh, yours.
Thanks! :P
Lurker
0 likes
Well thank you very much. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes good size ;)
if hes happy with it im happy 2 smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyteen66
Every guy wonders about it girls, what is a good size cock? I know every girl has her own preference and or opinion so share what yours are. Opinion mine if you would like, I'm 7 inches long and 5 inches circumference. Post away and let's see what the average comes out to be!

How old are you?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 18?
Lurker
0 likes
Please post your thoughts ladies!
Lurker
0 likes
36's smile or bigger ..
Lurker
0 likes
probaby 7" and very thick, i love thick cocks in me, i prefer girth than length.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No hope for my 3" then is there...........
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

I was just thinking the same thing.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by hornyteen66

So you're about as a big as a tallboy? Impressive.
Lurker
0 likes
5" around? Owwwww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
No hope for my 3" then is there...........

Just to give you hope, some of us do have a small cock fetish.

Size isn't something I worry about. As long as a guy can get me to my final destination on a regular basis then I'm fine.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yay for my 2" brush!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to those who replied! Keep the thoughts cumming! (pun intended) xD
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Wait for it.... (at the 15 second mark)

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys you all know the right size and the right technique is the ones that get you called back for another audition!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
If it makes me climax its way big enough and even if it only shoots cum on me its very appreciated..

Mia
Lurker
0 likes
i would say in my experience. 7 - 9 inches is best. moderate thickness and big head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?

....................................................................--YODA
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Size doesn't really matter. It's tongue speed that counts.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
She had 3 big O's in 15 minutes yesterday and never mentioned my size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7 and a half long, three and a half around.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a firm believer in size doesn't matter (to a certain extent). I've had big ones that couldn't get me off and little ones that could. It's allllll in the technique!!! As long as he knows what to do with his manhood and is confident in what he's doing, mmm that's hot! =D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yours sounds perfect as llong as it has a nice big fat head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not the size that matters. If you know the right moves...it can be wonderful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my limit life I had a 9"skinning as a hot dog did not do much for me but pump huge loads of cum in me. Next was 5.5 4 round a big purple head and great big load of hot cum . and 3rd. I tell you all about it in a few day 7" nice and fat mmmmmmmm