soft, saggy, motherly breasts

last reply
268 replies
74.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I saw the post for "firm breasts" and I wanted to see a collection on the other end of the range. I love older women and the beautiful look of their breasts. They have done their work and now are just there to look beautiful. If you have a pair of beautiful older breasts, please share them with us.
Lurker
0 likes
Is there no one out there that loves breasts on older women?? I guess this is my own special love affair.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love them bout always mess up the post
Lurker
0 likes
I love the way that left breast hangs down in the second picture. Mature women are so beautiful!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I am waiting for you to get your 20 posts in. ,, So I can see what you can do .
Lurker
0 likes
I love the way older woman look..i dream about seeing and touching and older woman and have her seduce me....
Lurker
0 likes
makes me so horny thinking of all the people that have sucked those tits !! biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anna24
I love the way older woman look..i dream about seeing and touching and older woman and have her seduce me....

Anna, there is nothing like being with an older woman. Everyone likes the tight young bodies, but for me it is all about the age, experience and softness. Can't you just imagine getting lost in all of that soft flesh. Makes me shutter just thinking about it...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--Lexi
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexi_unc
Quote by anna24

Anna, there is nothing like being with an older woman. Everyone likes the tight young bodies, but for me it is all about the age, experience and softness. Can't you just imagine getting lost in all of that soft flesh. Makes me shutter just thinking about it...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--Lexi
i want to with you...find a older woman and we can cum over and over
Lurker
0 likes
--Lexi i want to with you...find a older woman and we can cum over and over

Any mature lady want to volunteer to be Anna's first?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ollie16
makes me so horny thinking of all the people that have sucked those tits !! biggrin

Never thought of it that way.. You have given me a whole new line of fantasies.......

-Lexi
Lurker
0 likes
Please..please..please..please..post some pictures ladies...lexi and anna want to see soo bad...
Lurker
0 likes
Let's see if this will get things started. It's not me, but it is enjoyable...

-Lexi

Lurker
0 likes

I made Her a little smaller for you Alan ,, So you can get your arms around Her.
Lurker
0 likes
She is beautiful!!! Look at those hips

I also love the curve of her tummy. I love older women!!
Lurker
0 likes
lexi..pick me up..i want to go to her house...omg so soft..please lexi
Lurker
0 likes
Don't you just love the way these look? I especially like how the nipples point down.....

Lurker
0 likes
the pics shown here are very nice. some great nipples , older women are more sexy looking. sorry i dont have any pics to post, but i much prefer the smaller breasts, anyway each to there own thing..
Lurker
0 likes
Here is one of my favorites.

-Lexi

Lurker
0 likes
i've got to say never really looked at olderly women like this before..and you gals and guys are right..would love to suck on them..
Lurker
0 likes
The first time didn't work. Try again.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the mature ladies, thanks for starting this thread, I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

thanks for a place for my old tits : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All that I've seen on here are fabulous... especially the ones above me! Great thread!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by myself
thanks for a place for my old tits : )

Thanks for sharing. There is nothing wrong with "old tits". Actually there is something oh so good about "oldies"!

Thanks,
--Lexi