Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If it was your last day on earth what would you do???

last reply
39 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If someone told you it was your last day on this earth, what would you do in those last 24 hours??

personally i would go around, spending all my money, being a total bitch to everyone I hate and piss everyone off just to get a reaction and then go and get wasted and have sex with as many girls and guys i could find.

Oh the possibilities...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm good question. I'm going to have to put some thought in that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I'd ask for a second opinion! Then I'd spend the day with my girlfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd do what i usually do, work then relax in a strip club. No better way to die than with a slut giving you a lapdance, right? Who's with me?
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
fly to austrailia and do what i need to do there
Lurker
0 likes
I'd get so fuckin pissed and stuff myself with food and spend money on getting a private male lap dance with oral sex. It is boxing day and I'm under the influence ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
sounds like the start of a great story LOL
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I'd get so fuckin pissed and stuff myself with food and spend money on getting a private male lap dance with oral sex. It is boxing day and I'm under the influence ha ha

Bee what is your favortie drink - I will be at your place in ummmm...8 hours?

As for what I would do, I attend as many concerts as I possibly could. Making sure to eat, and drink very well. Not forgetting about the mindblowing sex in very position I could think of!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I've always said I'd go out and lose my virginity... and then play out all my fantasies....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds cliche' but I'd spend it with my kids.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably make some guy my slave for a day.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by HoneyBee000

Bee what is your favortie drink - I will be at your place in ummmm...8 hours?

You and a glass of beer...double Bailey's with only 2 ice cubes.... a small glass of Port.. or a cup of tea... glass of water or Apple juice ha ha
Removalist
0 likes
File an extension.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
It sounds cliche' but I'd spend it with my kids.

aww sweeet smile xxxxx now you're making me feel bad lol xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell that guy that I love him...

And if that didn't work, I'd tell my family I love them, then find someone to crawl into bed with. Woo!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
spend the day with my friends and family...eating drinking and having a good time....
Lurker
0 likes
I would spend the day spoiling my girlfriend, and her daughter. I would take them to all the places they have never been. Then that night I would spend the whole night making love to my girlfriend.
Lurker
0 likes
A quick visit to each member of my family then spend the remaining time in the arms of someone I love.
Lurker
0 likes
Line each and every one of you up and spank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would turn on some music and have sex with any man or woman willing. hell i'd even try a few new things
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
I'd do what i usually do, work then relax in a strip club. No better way to die than with a slut giving you a lapdance, right? Who's with me?

Uhm, not me! What makes you think all strippers are sluts? We aren't all sluts! It's a job, but thanks for the stereotype.
Lurker
0 likes
I would fuck every girl i could that day.
Lurker
0 likes
Grab all my favourate Lush friends, and go out with a bang!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
skip school and whatever concert..etc etc etc
go to a race track,get a whirl
probably bumo into someone sweet..lose my virginity.
who cares?its the last day,hello?!
silly
Lurker
0 likes
I would spend it with my son - then I would spend it with someone I think is special...:d/
Lurker
0 likes
Spend the day with my Friends, and of course my Love. However, I would be glad to be going, because I know I'd be happy when it comes.
Lurker
0 likes
I would stay cuddled up with the man I haven't met yet!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lose my virginity...