Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Could Change Sex For A Day... Would You and Why?

last reply
103 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a little game smile Im interested to see if and why you would like to change gender for a day and what you would like to do...

I would definitely change sex. I'd like to know what it feels like to come as a man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I'd spend all day playing with myself. Fingers, toys... whatever.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would do it. I love wearing panties and other lingerie and I would love to know how differently I would feel about that as a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might be fun, but for One Day Only!! I have always wondered what it felt like when a guy cums, how does the feeling differ from my orgasms?
Removalist
0 likes
No doubt about it. I would change sex in a heartbeat for a day. Why? Oh come on, to yeild a bonified cock for a day would be fabulous! I would spend half of the day discovering the finer points of my new physical being and the remaining time showing off what I had learned.
Lurker
0 likes
In A Heartbeat!! 24 hrs of ..??? Any volunteers to trade ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course i would and im gonna go for the old cliche and say that id wank myself silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would just to see how different things were in all aspects.. not just sex but everything
Lurker
0 likes
lol.... i'd try and keep safe...hell knows if the girl besides me is a boy or if the boy i fondle with is a boy in real or a girl turned boy... confused....
Lurker
0 likes
I would, just for curiosity see how big of a slut I really am.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I wish I was a pretty girl
So I could wreck myself in the shower

Been on my own so long
I can't tell left from wrong
Bloody red bats squelching offal
Foaming mutilations in the kiss of death

Been on my own all night
I can't tell left from right
Baby come back, give me fever
Cauterize this passion with a blood red kiss

So I could ____/stab myself in the shower
Sometimes I wish I was a
So I could

Don't look so embarrassed, it's a family trait 16a

Sometimes I 23a
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would dress my self up to the nines and go out with a bunch of girls for lunch and learn what it really is like to be a girl.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Without hesitation. I'd love to know how a man feels, from being limp to orgasm and all the lovely sensations in between.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would take the 24 switch - would be interesting to feel a woman's body and emotions in a days cycle of life and sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In common with a lot of posters here, I would jump at the chance so that I can feel what she feels and learn how to make it better for her
Lurker
0 likes
In a heartbeat. To feel every sensation from arousal to ecstasy. To explore how a man's mind thinks as he makes love. What an experience to have!
Lurker
0 likes
sure i would .... i would love to know how does a women feel while cumming and lesbian sex is up on my chart would love to try it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. easier to get laid.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
i agree with what wildcat said.. all is true, but getting some additional insight into a man's mind would be enlightening (or maybe not - hehehe)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with what you say getting some insight into a woman's mind would be enlightening (or maybe not hehehe)
A jug of wine, a loaf of bread, and thee.

Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, and learn from the experience as much as I could.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...so I could scratch my balls....lol!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but I would be playing all day and never leave the house...lol. lindzy you can scratch mine if you want to test it out...or lick...I'm up for that too ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose I would if it was just for a day but I would be afraid I wouldn't fit in with the guys very well. I would probably scream if I saw a spider or something and then they would all make fun of me! hehe! smile

But it would be a really cool experience just to pick their brains for a day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
RAAAWWWWWRRR!

ROOOAAARRRR!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would but only for an hour.. so that i get a perspective from a guy's side.. That will help me make my man happier ..smile but not more than that..... dont want anything that will make me miss out on his love..:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way......

Enough bitchiness in the world as it is!!!

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
My first thought was ABSOLUTELY!!! for the learning opportunity...

but then I thought....I love the mystery, exploration and discovery so: No thanks