who do you fancy on lush?

last reply
91 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
come on lush ppl there are people on here that we all wish we could be with for just one night?

so who would that be? oh do tell????
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm... just for one night? i really don't have an answer for that... now, for MORE then one night, yeah, a few names come to mind, but then, they already know who they are ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
umm... just for one night? i really don't have an answer for that... now, for MORE then one night, yeah, a few names come to mind, but then, they already know who they are ;)

Clever answer Sprite - high five LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

rachel explains it perfectlysmile shhh its a secret
Lurker
0 likes
Right there with you ladies. She knows who she is... ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I totally fancy SweetPenny! Doesn't everyone on lush? I'm sure she'd blow my socks off...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yo, lovin that already, dear !!!
Adrianna
Lurker
0 likes
Alas, not very many, frank and open, straightforward answers here .... (as in name and shame, or some such thing, oooolalalala ), being relatively new here, I thought I might get an insight into who's who and so on ... oh well
Adrianna
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by menthol
come on lush ppl there are people on here that we all wish we could be with for just one night?

so who would that be? oh do tell????

After a lot of soul searching, think I shall go for it, and say Bassman, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best bet would be KinkeyBelle.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
Quote by sprite

rachel explains it perfectlysmile shhh its a secret

Oh I have to agree with the ladies this is not a great question. I have a lot of nice friends already and well fancy them all why do we have to pick favorites.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of thee Above

Wait, I never understood the question
Most thee above then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I totally fancy SweetPenny! Doesn't everyone on lush? I'm sure she'd blow my socks off...

Not just your socks
Lurker
0 likes
There are many awesome women on Lush but the one I know best and would love to spend a night (or more) with is slipperysherry.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by Magical_felix

Not just your socks

See what I mean?
Lurker
0 likes
hmm just for one night? This sounds like the story I wrote here for Lush called Our Moment... so if I could have my moment with anyone from Lush, I would have to ... keep it a secret.
Lurker
0 likes
dont know, have veery few friends here....but i think contessa is sweet....
Lurker
0 likes
The list is long and sexy. Most know who they are!
Lurker
0 likes
A couple of people come to mind, one i particular who im getting a little crush on smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
alexandra1989 is a goddess, my inspiration, my fantasy love. Also, slipperysherry looks great, but I haven't approached her yet. And sexybitch1 is a total fox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, there are a few people from lush I wouldn't mind spending a night or more with. They know who they are, and don't need me to start the gossip by saying something here.
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha I love how everybody will not say who they fancy. I mean it can be a bit tricky seen as most of our avatar's are cartoons or animals or graphic art work.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
you people are no fun....why post if you are not going to fess up...its all in good fun and just a fantasy.....I fancy the following lushers...in no particular order...Dwin, Eviotis, Dudealicious...and a few others too ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousButterfly
you people are no fun....why post if you are not going to fess up...its all in good fun and just a fantasy.....I fancy the following lushers...in no particular order...Dwin, Eviotis, Dudealicious...and a few others too ;)

Ok time fess up as they say, Rocco, Hartclass, Buc, Mercian knight, legion999, Fritz but only in my dreams Sprite and fugly would seem a fun 4 women jam sandwich!
Lonelyforgood. Elotis.
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Come on, folks, where is your ass-kissing ability?

I'd do Nicola in a heartbeat.
Maggie R
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by CuriousButterfly

Ok time fess up as they say, Rocco, Hartclass, Buc, Mercian knight, legion999, Fritz but only in my dreams Sprite and fugly would seem a fun 4 women jam sandwich!
Lonelyforgood. Elotis.

oh god yessss.....how could i forget about Rocco.....dammmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as far as being with someone for 1 nite , hmm. physically ,hands down, beckey. iv'e nevr even chatted with her but omg shes so hot . and for mental stimulationand, gr8 convo , and alotta laughs , there r to many to list . but turn the question around , who wouldn't you want to spend a nite with outta all the woman on lush ? theres not one. the ladies of lush all have there own little special place in my heart .
Lurker
0 likes
ok ladies i put my hands up i was rude, lets try this a weekend with someone from lush?