Post the little things about sex that make you happy

last reply
71 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The curve of my back arched off the bed as the cum spilled soaking us. Pulling himself from the hot wet place between my legs he stood and put me at his feet. I took his sweet cock in my mouth and praised it. Realizing his soft shorts were placed neatly under my knees, I felt like a queen.

Lying together afterward, I mentioned the gesture and how it made me feel thanking him for the little things. With a serious playful look, laughing, he said,

"Nothing is little when it comes to our sex life : )" Damn I love this Man
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
it makes me so happy and forfilled when he kisses my collarbone as we come down from our respective orgasms. he also stays in me and we cwtch after sex
Lurker
0 likes
The strong, entwinned, after sex cuddle as our hearts slow back down together.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
staring deep into his eyes...lustful smile on my lips ... as I ride him slowly ...rocking my hips forward and back ... his fingers tugging at my nipples ...not taking my eyes off him....
Lurker
0 likes
the aroma of her sex filing the air in the aftermath of a great orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gabby212
the aroma of her sex filing the air in the aftermath of a great orgasm

I love that smell : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The feeling of entwined legs, and also his weight atop me as we both lie in the aftermath. Best feeling ever!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I run my hands over the smooth rounds of his broad, muscular shoulders and down his tight and sinued back while he's ontop of me, and he looks down at me with those big brown eyes and whispers that i'm beautiful.

ahhhhh (sighs)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The beautiful text i get soon after he's arrived at work thanking me for the nice start to his day. : )
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Lying side by side, looking into each others eyes, fingers tracing the curves of our faces and his lips...mmmmmmmm
catching his finger in my teeth, flicking the tip with my tongue...
Lurker
0 likes
its mostly the big things about sex that make me happy. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feeling the other person's goose bumps as you touch and caress their body!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love my neck nibbled...I love scratching down the back of my partner during orgasm...The best sex is slow and passionate, feeling that connection...I also love blood (taboo, I know)
Removalist
0 likes
Its that breath...
The one that you intake right before your face flushes with a glowing blush...
When your blood is pounding so hard that you feel every heart beat in slow motion...
At the exact same moment that a shockwave of pleasure flashes through your body...

I try to hold it as long as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The orgasm is the best part... is that the easy answer? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sweet motion of a continuous stroke, knowing that he is watching himself slide in and out of my sweet spot while atop him. Knowing that when he is ready i will be too, that when he get closer he asks me to go faster as if he can't wait to empty all of him inside me. But then at last moment he grabs my hips and slows me down, wanting to be there for a long as he can but he knows we are going to peak soon. Right before we both go over that blissful edge, he reaches up and pulls me down to kiss me then pushes me back up and lets me ride him until we both don't want to move.

but thats just me.
Lurker
0 likes
Simply, I love the feeling of him, the uniqueness of him, and the passion of him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to say the cuddle afterwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to say the cuddle afterwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex leaves lingering feelings in my mid and lower sections and in my heart that stay with me throughout the day reminding me that i'm loved : )
Lurker
0 likes
The falling asleep after making love skin on skin naked cuddles, get's me horny all over again ha ha He just has to be good to go again that's all!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I've sucked him until he's at his peak. He takes me and spreads my legs wide so he can kiss and lick my kitty.
He has a huge cock. I love his huge cock. Yes girls he's 11 inches long and 4 inches in diam. The harder and deeper he is inside me, the better I love it. His thrusting to our rhythm. Our cumming together. Our cuddling in 69.
Repeating many more times during the night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Telling someone about it and in the process reliving the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the after-glow that we both seem to have and how he will just stare into my eyes afterwards, making me feel completely safe and trusting with him, making me want to do it all over again.
Lurker
0 likes
When she licks her lips during foreplay...and real play...her eyes are closed and doesn't know I'm watching...way hot!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I like steaming hot pussy! And anal bleaching.

Ahhh...the little things.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
The feeling just as he enters me for the first time that morning....ahhhhhhhh.....theres nothing like it in the world.
Lurker
0 likes
The look in her eyes as I first slip into her....and deep soul searching gaze as our eyes are locked on each other as we are rocking back and forth together
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernJim
The look in her eyes as I first slip into her....and deep soul searching gaze as our eyes are locked on each other as we are rocking back and forth together

I've to agree with you (:

Also for me, its the sigh that you get when you know you have hit the right spot with him (:
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The sharp intake of breath between his teeth when I bite his neck.
The way he looks at my pussy like it's the best thing he's seen.
Also the way he tells me to open my eyes and look at him while I cum.