Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys continue to find their girlfriend or wife attractive during pregnancy?

last reply
31 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I thought that it would be an interesting question to put to you guys, feel free to be completely honest.
Lurker
0 likes
Theres been topics on pregnant women before and most guys said they loved it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Abso fucking lutely

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
only thing sexier than a sexy woman is a sexy pregnant woman!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pregnant women are incredibly sexy!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I loved having sex with my pregnant wife. It was a fantastic time and she glowed with life while pregnant
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Agree - nothing shouts SEXY WOMAN louder than a preggy bump
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kilowatt_Love
I thought that it would be an interesting question to put to you guys, feel free to be completely honest.

Absolutely....ever hear about "that glow" an expecting woman has? It's for REAL!!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Actually, when pregnancy is introduced into the equation, my "watching my wife fuck another man" fantasies kick into warp drive! Is there anything nastier, more forbidden, than the madonna-mother-wife having sex with a man who isn't her husband??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm so here is the thing. I actually had a little issue sleeping with my girl when she was pregnant. Not realy sure why though - but it may have to do with her smell. So here is the interesting part: I was with her in the hostipal when our baby came. It was a quite messy birth - 36 hours straight in labor - it was a true horror. So after beeing alost 10 hours into the whole crazyness the midwife decided to make the water break: and at this moment, my girls genital smell came back on again. Something that I had not smelled for almost 9 month - and funny enough, I became a mighty hard-on in this situation - which felt bizar - because I was exaused from just watching her giving birth. Odd?
Lurker
0 likes
definetley, pregnancy make the women hotter and sexier.
Lurker
0 likes
When my exwife was pregnant I found her incredibly attractive. In fact, the bigger she got, the more I wanted her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pregnant girls look incredible. My ex girlfriend took photos (professionally) of one of her Pregnant friends. She looked amazing and, of I'm honest, better pregnant tHan not
0 likes
Not only do I find pregnant women attractive but it seems most men do... and with scientific reason as the pheromones given off by a pregnant woman are known to increase some male hormone production. It has been noted that she is almost advertising that she already has had sex (since she is pregnant), plus that '"Glow" that pregnancy creates, and add to it larger boobs and they become more and more attractive. Of course, birth control is also unnecessary.

Great article about it here> Was that Guy Hot for my Baby Bump?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I find pregnant women, especially my wife, to be very attractive. She's 5 months now and her sex drive is just as high as it was when we first started having sex at 16. She wants it two and sometimes even three times a day!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was married, I did find my wife very sexy and attractive but she didn't. I also see pregnant women still attractive. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife was damn sexy during pregnancy and still is after 2 children
Classified
0 likes
Incredibly, a massive turn on!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For the first three months, theres no difference. Just some hormones which can be a bit annoying. Between 3 and 5 months, the booby fairy comes in and poof YEAH! On top of that, the woman usually gets a glow to her complexion which is very attractive. And, my wife at least, got really horny.

In all, yeah, very sexy... til about 7 months and then you just have to accept that the next 6 months your hand is going to get a workout.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think pregnant women have a glow of sexiness. My wife and I made love about 12 hours before labor was induced for the birth of our first daughter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say i do find women who are pregnant very sexy!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hell Yes. tight ass, firm tits. round face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was

but

the delivery did do something to me.

It took me a while to put that behind me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. We love our wives like they love us. That builds attraction even under the worst of circumstances- and no, I'm absolutely NOT saying pregnancy is a bad circumstance for any reasons, including physical beauty. I mention it because there's a perception that men don't experience love the same way women do. I know not everybody thinks that but it's cropped up a bunch lately. The point is that we find our partners attractive regardless of how they feel about their own bodies. If we don't, we're usually jerks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Pregnant women are hot and arousing.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! Pregnant women are incredibly sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I woman's pregnant body is just as beautiful, carrying your child.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh heck yea! It was a huge turn on for me! I'm actually a new pregnant MILF addict lol. I couldn't get enough if her.