Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you carry on till you shot your load.

last reply
51 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hope Its ok for me to add a topic - no doubt someone will let me kn ow if not, so apologies if ive done the wrong thing.

Hypothetical situation for the guys.

You must of heard of people who been overseas and picked up a 'stunna' in a bar after a few drinks, gone back to the hotel to do the business & low and behold she's packing meat and two veg down south! Sounds unlikey i know but even sober some of the asian ladyboys ive seen are gorgeous .

So the question is, she's hot, she wants you, could be better, after some drunken fumbling and kissing you start to slowly screw her from behind. As your pleasure intensifies you know in two minutes maximum your going to come, you pull her hips back on to you and stroke up between her thighs. And there it is gentlemen the thunderbolt = shes transgendered, your shocked but you know youve got to release that man seed.

What do you do - withdraw in anger and leave the poor girl prone on the bed, praying no one else knows and you wont be labelled as 'a gay' perish the thought.

I beleive most guys having begun the irreversible ascent to orgasm would carry on till they cum then leg it.

If you wish to know I would definititely continue and cum in her, but i wouldnt ush off and leave the girls unstaisfied!!
0 likes
No couldnt bring myself to do it id run a mile!
Lurker
0 likes
even if no one else knew? could be your little secret. wow fitbod by the way
Lurker
0 likes
Just nosing in boys. This was a great question. Hope a lot of guys "find" the "balls" to answer you.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Frankly I don't see how you can get to the point of cummings before noticing that... I mean when I get with a girl I tend to touch her vagina at least once before penetration. Hooker or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Frankly I don't see how you can get to the point of cummings before noticing that... I mean when I get with a girl I tend to touch her vagina at least once before penetration. Hooker or not.

LOL I guess not every guy is as romantic as you, Felix.

But seriously, Felix is right. When you have the "girl" bent over, wouldn't you notice the balls hanging down between her legs?

This sort of thing happened to a boyfriend of mine. He took a "girl" into his car and they started making out...until he found her Adam's apple.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

i stated in the question it is unlikely, however it is feasible - with alcohol, excitement of an exotic foreign girl, who wants you to fuck her, perhaps appears out of your league ( i never said she was a whore) it must have happened to some one, the poor fella may be v inexperienced or a tad slow upstairs. surely you cant say it would never happen. wish it would happen to me id love it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Once I rocovered my sense of gravity, I found myself agreeing with Felix - well said.

When I think about it again all that happens is

Oh darn....
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

.....Reminds of that scene in Crocodile Dundee when Paul Hogan is in the bar hitting on the transvestite and the guys in the bar tell him it's a dude so he goes up and checks....

(Sorry, couldn't find a video reference....)

*edit* Forgot to answer the OP's question

I have to agree that Jimmy and the Twins would have been discovered long before penetration, let alone an impending climax. While I do enjoy the occasional pleasure of anal sex, I know the difference between a vagina and a rectum, and the fact that anytime I going from behind I reach around and play with lips and clit of the woman I'm playing with. In the end, I believe it is not realistic to have achieved the full scenario you've painted completely up to that point without some knowledge of the truth of the situation - I'm not buying the alcohol/exotic foreign girl (which by the way, in this scenario YOU would be the foreigner, not her/him) excuse you're offered to try and make it seem plausible. In which case, if you've allowed it to go that far, then I don't see any reason why you wouldn't have seen it through.....

However, my answer is no, I wouldn't finish - because I wouldn't have started. Rather, I would have rapidly departed the scene as soon as I discovered that Franks and Beans were on the menu.

Not judging, just answering the question asked. If you like that kind of thing the have at it. Just not my preference.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see how this could happen if you were not drinking. If I realized it during, I would pull my pants up say this is a misunderstanding and then go take a cold shower..........alone.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was sitting in a Rush Street bar in downtown Chicago one evening in January 1982 with another friend from KC. We were both 21 and hitting a BIG city for the first time over xmas break. 'sposed to hook up with a pair of his female friends around midnight.

We'd each had considerably more than just a few cocktails by the time Cliff tugged me down some stairs off the sidewalk to walk into a fancy looking front foyer. The lights were very dimmed (outside, though it was nearly 10 pm...Rush Street is lit up like a little Las Vegas) took our eyes some time to become accustomed to the lack of light.

I remember being led to a round table for two up front near what looked like a tiny stage with dark red velvet curtains.

"Cliff, you found the right place dude...looks like a titty bar!"

Cliff was fucking polluted as hell and just mumbled, "I'll take another jack and coke, Jeff."

The waitress hovered over our shoulders from behind and huskily said... "3 drink minimum - each of ya."

I ordered my Wild Turkey and cokes and Cliff was served his three mixed Jacks. 5, 6 minutes later and I'm on my 2nd Turkey and Cliff is on his 3rd drink and my eyes have returned to normal dilation. I'm pretty waxxed too, but...

The waitress returns to pull our empty glasses off the table when Cliff says, "Hey babe, what times the naked girls come on stage?"

"Ten p.m., just a few more minutes, boys."

This time the voice sounded even huskier and I noticed that the upper side of her fingers and knuckles and hands...had thicker, coarser black hairs. As did her forearms.

As she walked away, I also turned to notice that her ass and legs looked quite a bit more masculine than any waitresses in Kansas City.

"Cliff, down that fucking drink, we need to get the fuck outta Dodge," I said as I began gulping my 2nd then my last drink.

"Wah?"

"You did not pull us into a titty bar, dude...we need to vamoose, Now!"

I stood and hoisted him by his bomber jacket collar as he was fumbling to down his beverage. We stood at the door and noticed a dozen guys leering at us, a couple even wolf-whistled.

Funny stuff

In the scenario mentioned up top, I'm pretty damned sure I'd notice the Dude looks like a lady, long before any physical play would even begin.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
You suuuure that's not the PG-13 version WMM????

Jimmy and the Twins

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't get loaded enough for something like that to happen.. Dudes like that were always in a different environment that I use to frequent. WMM pointed that out as a good example of what I'm talking about.. I can say that one time I (we) accidentally wandered into such an establishment but a split second scan of the place is all it took for me to realize I was in the wrong place.. Not putting it down or trying to pass judgement. It's just not my thing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, I would finish up the fun. I think I would probably go back for seconds too. A little tale never hurt anyone,lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Probably release and get the fuck out of there
Lurker
0 likes
that would very quickly make things go soft so no way would I continue have to exit PDQ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure...I think I would carry on if she (he) was smokin hot. Most likely if I was really drunk. Shemales turn me on for some reason.
Lurker
0 likes
Most guys won't admit it but they'd blow it. I know a couple of guys that have gone to place like thailand and the PI and couldn't tell until they did a package check
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by cfl2005
Most guys won't admit it but they'd blow it. I know a couple of guys that have gone to place like thailand and the PI and couldn't tell until they did a package check

It is a fairly well known, nasty secret why losers go to Thailand all by themselves, on vacation. Ick to the Nth degree.

I worked with a (frankenstein looking-fcktard) who claimed that he often 'went there' once a year for several years. He got caught (overheard) bragging about his adventures in a break room, by myself and the boss. As a contractor for our division he was dispatched rather quickly for 'poor work performance' reasons.

He was fortunate that he walked out of that building alive, with all functioning body parts that last afternoon. He was about to get lit the fck up.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I'd finish. I've been with TS's before, so it would be a pleasant surprise for me. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by cfl2005

It is a fairly well known, nasty secret why losers go to Thailand all by themselves, on vacation. Ick to the Nth degree.

I worked with a (frankenstein looking-fcktard) who claimed that he often 'went there' once a year for several years. He got caught (overheard) bragging about his adventures in a break room, by myself and the boss. As a contractor for our division he was dispatched rather quickly for 'poor work performance' reasons.

He was fortunate that he walked out of that building alive, with all functioning body parts that last afternoon. He was about to get lit the fck up.

This 'loser' has been to Thailand a few times on my own and not once have I done anything 'nasty' while there. I travel alone because I don't need someone to hold my hand like someone else seems to do. Also on a previous statement made by you I'd love to see you tell me whether the girls were really female or not before they stripped off. I have seen some of these ladyboys in Singapore and when clothed you'd swear they were pretty women, luckily for me I was forewarned.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure. Probably finish, but I'd have to forget about her (him) very soon.
Lurker
0 likes
No NO No
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by cfl2005

This 'loser' has been to Thailand a few times on my own and not once have I done anything 'nasty' while there. I travel alone because I don't need someone to hold my hand like someone else seems to do. Also on a previous statement made by you I'd love to see you tell me whether the girls were really female or not before they stripped off. I have seen some of these ladyboys in Singapore and when clothed you'd swear they were pretty women, luckily for me I was forewarned.

Whatever trips your trigger, Peter. I often travel alone too. Just not to Thailand. And when I am out chasing skirt, I'm seeking women who I might find attractive, not ladyboys.

Something you want to cop to, for the benefit of the rest of us? The OP posed a hypothetical question which I also believed to be a ridiculous scenario. If one is a heterosexual and even somewhat versed in knowing what type of genitalia he prefers to enjoy, the scenario stated jumps from ridiculous to outright fantasy, imo.

If I inadvertently offended you by making a statement (concerning underage sexual deviance ... which was my implied target), and you felt it was a knock by me towards and against homosexuality ... I apologize.

Consensual sexual play between adults is never frowned upon by me.
Lurker
0 likes
As if you wouldn't be able to the tell the difference between the vagina and the asshole, even if the lights are out.

Surely at some point, like 2 strokes in you'll feel your balls banging against her balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by tubby1961
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by cfl2005

Whatever trips your trigger, Peter. I often travel alone too. Just not to Thailand. And when I am out chasing skirt, I'm seeking women who I might find attractive, not ladyboys.

Something you want to cop to, for the benefit of the rest of us? The OP posed a hypothetical question which I also believed to be a ridiculous scenario. If one is a heterosexual and even somewhat versed in knowing what type of genitalia he prefers to enjoy, the scenario stated jumps from ridiculous to outright fantasy, imo.

If I inadvertently offended you by making a statement (concerning underage sexual deviance ... which was my implied target), and you felt it was a knock by me towards and against homosexuality ... I apologize.

Consensual sexual play between adults is never frowned upon by me.

Okay so it seems I may have flown off the handle a bit with you earlier, sorry about that. What I was trying to say however that it is very hard to pick some of these 'ladyboys' from the real deal when they are fully clothed. I personally would not have gotten to the stage posed in the initial question for as soon as I'd see balls and a dick I'd be out the door. You should visit Thailand one day and not just for the girls as it is a very pretty place.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Fly The Friendly Skies ... of P.C. Air.

Here is a forward-thinking enterprise!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a though for a story, but if I picked her up in a bar, went back to my room and she just happen to be blowing me, and I felt her cock while trying to feel her pussy, I'd just say what the hell, and let her finish blowing me. Maybe I'd give her a hand job, but I sure as hell wouldn't be touching her ass or her near mine.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I'd finish then I'd either give her a handjob or a blowjob, depending on how I'm feeling. I admit, I would be slightly disconcerted, but I really wouldn't mind, it's only flesh after all.
Lurker
0 likes
I would discover the secret during foreplay. Of which there is always some no matter how hot for sex I am. If the ladyboy had balls before he tried to pull such a stunt on me, he sure wouldn't have any balls afterwards! I would cut his balls off.