What is Taboo to you ?

last reply
97 replies
15.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I'm fairly open minded towards sex and human fantasy, so for me I'd like to hear and know what people consider taboo and is it good or bad to them?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like it all pretty much. There are a couple things I won't do but I don't consider taboo, just not my thing.

What is taboo to me is incest. It just does nothing for me. In fact, I feel my penis shrinks a little when I think about it. I understand why people like it though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I like it all pretty much. There are a couple things I won't do but I don't consider taboo, just not my thing.

What is taboo to me is incest. It just does nothing for me. In fact, I feel my penis shrinks a little when I think about it. I understand why people like it though.

Felix ... I agree. The incest thing makes me cringe (no penis attached here for shrinkage).

Taboo is a funny word ....

A taboo is a strong social prohibition (or ban) relating to any area of human activity or social custom that is sacred and forbidden based on moral judgment and sometimes even religious beliefs. Breaking the taboo is usually considered objectionable or abhorrent by society.

... and can change from location to location, gender to gender, etc (you get my drift).

I think as long as consenting adults are doing whatever they are grooving to ... it's all good for them. I do not ever want to sit and judge others.

So my Taboo is incest. I take my stand on that taboo topic.

Van
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tickling me with a feather or two is kind of fun. It's taboo to use the whole chicken.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a pretty open-minded person, but anything to do with incest, children or animals is too much for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything between consenting adults is OK with me as long as no one is getting hurt. There are things like Humiliation and BDSM that I am not into at all but do not consider taboo.

Who am I to judge someone for what they like? That goes for all of us really. Consent is the key word to me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Tickling me with a feather or two is kind of fun. It's taboo to use the whole chicken.

What about the peacock? (pretty feathers)
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I'm a pretty open-minded person, but anything to do with incest, children or animals is too much for me.

Ditto.
Maggie R
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

Yes add animals and children to mine too...

And WMM just the feathers? I was ready to give you the whole enchilada! Forget about the chicken...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any problems with what others choose to do, as long as it's within the bounds of the law. I'm a pretty vanilla guy though, so I'm not huge into anything significantly above and beyond that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm taboo.... im pretty open minded so i would say taboo for me is poly. Im not talking 3somes, im talking like having 2 plus wives, or husbands. to me it really crosses a line when ur talking marriage and rasing kids that way. imho.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol when I posted this I should have asked to talk about the chicken instead haha
Lol ok somehow kink and taboo are being mixed.... I agree on the definition and just interested what people seas the definition for themslves
Apparantly it includes a chicken,peacock and feathers lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Anything between consenting adults is OK with me as long as no one is getting hurt. There are things like Humiliation and BDSM that I am not into at all but do not consider taboo.

Who am I to judge someone for what they like? That goes for all of us really. Consent is the key word to me!

Yep this and anything involving children, incest, animals is off limits.

There are also things that are taboo in a good way like sex in a public place but as long as everyone is consenting i see no problem
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

I agree with Penny on this one!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by shooterx
I don't have any problems with what others choose to do, as long as it's within the bounds of the law. I'm a pretty vanilla guy though, so I'm not huge into anything significantly above and beyond that.

What's your position on toe sucking?

Myself, I prefer to lay on my back, with my knees in the air.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by shooterx

What's your position on toe sucking?

Myself, I prefer to lay on my back, with my knees in the air.

Position on toe sucking... Uhh... Haven't ever thought about that hahaha. It's a bit of a stretch for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Taboos???? Nice topic....

Can't cause you pain even if you ask me.... (I can try but I'm really awful....)

Can't handle you invading my ass, ( Though I'd be most offended if you don't let me explore yours!!!!)

Won't share you, boys or girls, and won't be in a room where that happens...

Need you to keep your knickers on until I take 'em off....

And then if you don't mind I'll paint your face with them as I kiss the scent off...

Apart from that.... I'm Cookin'.....

xx S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with Penny and some others here it's going to be a definite NO to: incest, anything to do with kids, bestiality, humiliation.

To each their own though, of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything to do with scat or is it skat?... no thanks. I agree to each his own... but that one boggles the mind.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Animals, children, and peeing. NoWay!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No animal, incest, childen, poo or pee biggrin
Feathers work, chickens don't, peaCOCK maybe ;)
Toes...hmmm haven't tried, just wash your feet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Childern, incest, animals...
Scat and golden showers

Toes and Feathers.... mmmm toes and feathers...
Toes WITH feathers!! :-D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Vavavoom
No animal, incest, childen, poo or pee biggrin
Feathers work, chickens don't, peaCOCK maybe ;)
Toes...hmmm haven't tried, just wash your feet

Ha.. well said!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Even Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe infamy has stated what he feels is taboo.

Pamela Anderson demonstrates a more humane method of killer whale sperm extraction.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anal. I don't like it even a little.
Jo, sexywife104
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Taboo...hmmm..well I'm openminded as well. Anything with children or animals is where my limits are. I used to view incest as taboo until recently and given my stories are about incest that has obviously changed..

Now, for a topic of what I DO like, I'm sure if I posted it everyone could fill a large page of things they LIKE! For me, blood play is amazing but it is taboo to others...tattoos and piercings, getting them done on me, huge turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
Incest for sure.. I do not care if its a 25 yr old woman screwing her 80 yr old Granpa, that is not cool. If you share the same line of blood in your veins you ought not be fucking each other.
Really heavy BDSM and 24/7 Dom /sub does nothing for me. No skat, no kids, no animals and no peacocks. I do eat Quale though, is that taboo?
Lurker
0 likes
If its between adults who agree, why not? My morals may argue one way or the other, but I'm in no position to make others believe as I do.

As for my no's: Anything involving children, animals, plants, insects, human waste(urine and feces) the mentally handicapped, or sex done for the purpose of sacrilegious defilement(sex inside a church or mosque) is a no to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from the obv (kids, animals, , drugging etc!)

incest is just wrong for me. (okay so you wanna have sex with your mum? yeeesh)

I'm not keen on agressive sex or 'humiliation' sex. I've seen some before and it's all a bit wierd to call your sexual partner horrible names and make her choke on your penis! (I mean...really?!)

Apart from that, everything else is Grrraaayyyvvvyyy :P xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm totaly open minded, and tried a few things, but to me, men kissing each other is a total taboo for me, please dont call me homophobic because i am NOT, i dont have a problem with anybodys sexuality, i just cant do men kissing each other