last reply
56 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
couple things actually

are you one or do you know of any one that just does not get off on a blowjob? while, even if you like all thats being done, you just cant get to climax that way?

also, this is your chance to tell us all what would make for a fantastic blowjob for you... any special movements, etc. .. anything you wished she would try... something you always wanted but didnt think it was ok to ask for fear she would feel like you were criticizing? anything you just do not want to happen at all? aside from a hard tooth scrape of course

soooooo, like the title says

what makes for a really great blowjob for you you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
come on men, i want to hear this : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I expect most women on here will know the general technique to use, then just adjust things slightly when she can feel/sense that that man is enjoying that part specifically, be it licking under the helmet, balls etc etc. Thats where communication is needed between the two of you.

The main thing to me that makes a blow job more enjoyable is sensing that the women is enjoying pleasing their man. I hate to have my shaft gripped so tightly and yanked so hard I fear it's going to fall off and have her suck so hard I think she'll swallow my helmet! This is all fine at the point of climax. But, it should be more of an exploration of her mouth, tounge and fingers. Exploring all areas down there as we have many sensitive parts that we like tickled, licked, sucked etc etc.

So, I would say, it's more about taking time down there to explore and enjoy the moment rather than a rush to make the man climax as fast as possible.

I hope this helps.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The key is, as SE touched on, that the woman likes giving oral. If she likes doing it than she's probably really creative about it and moans and looks you in the eye and plays with your balls etc...

The ones that don't like doing it have to be guided and reminded that teeth don't feel good, you have to ask if you can cum in their mouth. You have to ask for a blow job to begin with.. Nothing is spontaneous and it translates over to their technique..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sadly, I cannot say that I've ever experienced great fellatio.

The woman that I married is squeamish about about any kind of sexual fluids whatsoever. I suppose that makes her a prude (a very, very sexy prude).

The only time I've ever felt that I could have an orgasm from oral sex was the one time she showed me that she could deep throat. However, that happened years ago when we were still dating. To be fair, though, none of the other women I've had sex with were able to excite me with oral, either.

I think the previous posters are probably correct, though. If the partner is interested in having a good time and enjoying the act I believe that I would enjoy it, too. I know that I've enjoyed masturbating to the fantasy of a great blow job. smile

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
The key is, as SE touched on, that the woman likes giving oral. If she likes doing it than she's probably really creative about it and moans and looks you in the eye and plays with your balls etc...

The ones that don't like doing it have to be guided and reminded that teeth don't feel good, you have to ask if you can cum in their mouth. You have to ask for a blow job to begin with.. Nothing is spontaneous and it translates over to their technique..

being a girl who has been told i give great blow jobs, i have to agree... i think that i do well in this catagory is general enthusiasm and enjoyment of what i'm doing - to me, it's not a chore, i LIKE giving guys oral pleasure and i really get into it, plus, i'm prety dirty... not at all shy it. biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

being a girl who has been told i give great blow jobs, i have to agree... i think that i do well in this catagory is general enthusiasm and enjoyment of what i'm doing - to me, it's not a chore, i LIKE giving guys oral pleasure and i really get into it, plus, i'm prety dirty... not at all shy it. biggrin

Doing much tonight?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

Doing much tonight?

lol - i can pencil you in for the 17th at 6, if you're available ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Tyking85
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

Doing much tonight?

lol - i can pencil you in for the 17th at 6, if you're available ;)

Absolutely! I'll get my people to contact you with the arrangements!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Receiving oral sex is amazing. Obviously smile but a big part of the pleasure I get from it is that she likes doing it. When she is into it you can tell, and it kinda turns into me cumming as a reward for her in a way. It shows her that I was enjoying what she was doing and that I appreciated her efforts. Its hard to explain but hopefully that makes sense. To take it a step further, it does have to have different levels to it. It can't just be bobbing up and down for 15 minuts. Apply different amounts of pressure, different rates of speed. Adding noises from time to time, and letting things get a little messy and wet to show how into it you really are. So the main things for me would be - an attitude that you are enjoying yourself while giving the blowjob, and variety during it as well. Keep me guessing what you're going to do with it next!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by amber

Enthusiasm and a large, pretty, warm, very moist mouth with deep throat.

How large?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

See, that's what I'm talking about! Any ladies still confused about this topic should drop sprite a line, she's got the right idea...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh good im on the right track, I looooove giving it and knowing that i am giving him so much pleasure is such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
And if any UK based ladies are still unsure, feel free to drop me a line to discuss it! Available for hands (and mouth) on practise if needed!
0 likes
Agreed if the woman is not a a BJ enthusiast it's not the same.

I am fortunate to have a girl that loves sucking cock. The thing that works the best for me is to change it up a little. Start by licking everything you can, get him revved up and wanting more. Then you can slide down and hopefully take it all in - a little moan not only gets my mind going but the vibrations it creates are delicious!

Have any of you ladies tried stimulating his "P spot"? Yes it means putting your finger up his butt, to many men that will create an overwhelming orgasm. I have had my biggest orgasms every when she does that to me. Hope that helps!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
Well, I expect most women on here will know the general technique to use, then just adjust things slightly when she can feel/sense that that man is enjoying that part specifically, be it licking under the helmet, balls etc etc. Thats where communication is needed between the two of you.

The main thing to me that makes a blow job more enjoyable is sensing that the women is enjoying pleasing their man. I hate to have my shaft gripped so tightly and yanked so hard I fear it's going to fall off and have her suck so hard I think she'll swallow my helmet! This is all fine at the point of climax. But, it should be more of an exploration of her mouth, tounge and fingers. Exploring all areas down there as we have many sensitive parts that we like tickled, licked, sucked etc etc.

So, I would say, it's more about taking time down there to explore and enjoy the moment rather than a rush to make the man climax as fast as possible.

I hope this helps.

Yes... there is a such thing as sucking TOO hard. If the sheets are being sucked up my ass from the suction on my cock... that's a little uncomfortable. lmao

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can only relate to the best blowjob I ever had. Just about everything that has been mentioned so far with a small twist. Evey time she got me close to cumming she would back off. She would then sit back and play with herself while holding me and then start the process all over again. She touched, licked, nibbled and sucked me everywhere and brought me to the brink at least 5 or 6 times. When I finally did cum (well over an hour later) I thought I was going to blow a hole in the back of her head. It was incredibly intense!
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have trouble cumming from just BJs but I will echo several thoughts that have been brought up:

1) Enthusiasm is essential. When a woman grabs your cock and moans while sucking you off it is majorly hot!!
2) I love dirty talk before and during the BJ. Telling me how much you want to swallow my cum or how bad you want to suck my cock gets me ready to pop!

I get off on lots of noise especially slurping and moaning. The clincher for me is a woman on her knees with my cock in her hands telling me how bad she wants me while looking up into my eyes with that "I want to fuck you" look...
Lurker
0 likes
Id just add in addition to technique i find it so horny when my girl looks me straight in the eyes as she sucks it. phwoar. I too have often had the pleasure of giving 'head' i love it and its horny but sometimes makes my jaw ache. At such times id love to have my gf taking turns with me to suck it, & of course exchange the sexy fixed stare. Surprisingly i find in general women do it better than men,
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Oh good im on the right track, I looooove giving it and knowing that i am giving him so much pleasure is such a turn on

I agree with MM - I am glad to see this recurring theme because I LOVE taking him into my mouth - sometimes I just have to have it - taste him - hearing his sounds of pleasure just turns me on more!! Woohoo!

:d/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paco55
I can only relate to the best blowjob I ever had. Just about everything that has been mentioned so far with a small twist. Evey time she got me close to cumming she would back off. She would then sit back and play with herself while holding me and then start the process all over again. She touched, licked, nibbled and sucked me everywhere and brought me to the brink at least 5 or 6 times. When I finally did cum (well over an hour later) I thought I was going to blow a hole in the back of her head. It was incredibly intense!

good info : ) thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paco55

Quote by wildmanB
I have trouble cumming from just BJs but I will echo several thoughts that have been brought up:

1) Enthusiasm is essential. When a woman grabs your cock and moans while sucking you off it is majorly hot!!
2) I love dirty talk before and during the BJ. Telling me how much you want to swallow my cum or how bad you want to suck my cock gets me ready to pop!

I get off on lots of noise especially slurping and moaning. The clincher for me is a woman on her knees with my cock in her hands telling me how bad she wants me while looking up into my eyes with that "I want to fuck you" look...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be willing to be a test subject if anyone needs to practice their technique. hahah right..

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I'd be willing to be a test subject if anyone needs to practice their technique. hahah right..

Join the queue!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Enthusiasm and Enjoyment( for the giver)

I can tell when she wants to make me cum. That is when its the BEST!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think lubrication is key. Lots of saliva with the tongue exploring everywhere is the best feeling. After exploration, there is the constant rythym leading up to the climax, which of course has to be in the mouth till completion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well to answer amber's first query, I personally havent cum from a blowjob. Make no mistake though I loved every second of every one I have ever gotten!

Points to note:
The girl needs to enjoy it! Not be made to just give it, she needs to enjoy the sensation of pleasing me. Know she has ultimate power over me for that time.
She needs to feel the rush of having my cock in her mouth and her tongue sliding up the shaft.
My helmet is hyper sensitve but I've notice that if she sucks slowly it feels right.

I like the girl enjoying and want her to. I feel better and more aroused knowing the girl is so into that she knows that I'm enjoying her mouth. Having her look at me and keep eye contact makes it even better!!!! Let her talk how she likes it and how she likes how she makes me her.
This is a mutual thing. If a girl doesn't want to give it then I won't force, but it won't stop me from pleasure. Hehe even if I can cum . I will make her ! I enjoy going down on a girl, so if the blowjob is given ill return the favour with enthusiasm!!
Removalist
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by amber

Enthusiasm and a large, pretty, warm, very moist mouth with deep throat.

How large?

You are shameless man!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by myself
Quote by paco55

Your Welcome!

I try not to think about that one too much.. lol
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teasing... I love a good tease.