New year resolutions

last reply
60 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know it is still early December but just wondering if anyone has given thought to what their resolutions may be for next year?? I would love to hear about any people have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To continue on my health and fitness journey and become slim, sexy and self confident in 2011. To find some time each day to just feel content.
Slog out the hard yards and travel several hours a day to fit uni into my schedule and continue working, saving, and helping my family (parents and siblings)...
Just a few things.
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Matriarch
0 likes
They never work for me.

I think the association with the whole concept sets them up for failure.
Lurker
0 likes
Learn Norwegian and French.
Lose 20 kilograms. (via moderate diet, exercise, and lots of shagging)
Read a book every week.
Win an literary contest.
Have a 3 some with identical twins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovely_lady
I know it is still early December but just wondering if anyone has given thought to what their resolutions may be for next year?? I would love to hear about any people have

You show me yours and I'll show you mine ;-)-- (resolutions)
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Not to get hurt...(im accident prone...)
Find a job
Learn more french
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The usual crap im afraid.

Stop smoking (which I have already got a jump start on)

Lose weight (a girl's perogative)

and cut down on the drinking

None of these however, I will actually succeed in.
Naturally, rules are made to be broken ;) xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My resoultion is the same I've had since I was eighteen: not make any, especially those which are the easiest to break. Instead, I've written down a list of goals I would like to accomplish in 2011. I have some goals that I didn't meet this year, so they will be carried over until every single one of them are met.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Not to drink any more. Mind you, I'm not going to drink any less.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
Not to drink any more. Mind you, I'm not going to drink any less.
Lurker
0 likes
Easy, to be kinder to those that have less, life up those I can .
Lurker
0 likes
I dont make resolutions cos its always more dissapointing when i dont do them but my goals for next year are to graduate uni, find or at least get a lead on a proper job and start saving and move out from home and get my own place
Lurker
0 likes
I will not mock idiots.........to their faces OR spouses.
Also....no more tattoo's, cause one of these days they're going to start peeking out my collar....
Also.....stop mother from getting more tattoo's because one of these days I'm going to stop explaining that they're not decade's old, they're fresh.....

XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to look after myself more....put on some weight....and have more "Me Time"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also just make a list of goals for the year. this year I decided it would be my year and I did most of my goals so I am finding it hard to make a list for 2011.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually don't have resolutions. Never really thought about making a long list.

Just try to do the best I can. Though, I guess often, that's not enough.

But I guess if I were to have one resolution, it would be that. To do the best I can.

Though I am sure, for some, it's just not enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i want a new challenge.....job wise.....and something that makes me smile,and a sexy stockinged woman and so much more !!!!
Lurker
0 likes
This year, I'm reclaiming my identity and taking back the power that I gave away. This is MY year.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a goal to get down to my goal weight which isn't far off before my mom comes over to visit me next year. I'd also like to travel some more next year. This year has been a write off because the goverment has had my passport since March. I deserve to see a bit of the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One goal of mine is that I would like to help someone else next year. I spent this year working on my own goals and so next year I want to find a way to help some one who really needs help. Perhaps do some volunteer work with people who need it.
I also have little goals of my own like continuing going to the gym and other little ones.
I have really enjoyed reading about the great goals every one has for next year
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't really thought about it yet...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to have kinky, freaky sex once a week.
to lose weight,
to get a story published on amazon.com (pray for me, ill need it)
to have three of my fantasies come true.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I'm gonna have to start thinking about some...haha... or maybe mine should be not to have any at all.. that would be an easy one..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never make resolutions because like someone said, you are setting yourself up for failure.

But I do set goals. I only have a couple so far. To get back to running every morning, over the last few months, I have slacked off and I can feel the difference. To finish some of the stories I have started writing. More to come!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I never make resolutions because like someone said, you are setting yourself up for failure.

But I do set goals.

That is so true!

So, I've thought about a few...

*To start writing more and working on my photography.
*To start exploring more... sexually I mean.
*To loose my virginity... I think 2011 is the year
Lurker
0 likes
My resolution has been the same for years.....To live life to the fullest and be kind to others!

Works everytime...no regrets!
Lurker
0 likes
There is only one goal I wanna actually do this year and that is to ride my bike a full century in one day that is 100 miles yes I am talking a pedal bike I don't do the whole new years resolution stuff never works out. I'd rather try and set small goals for myself through the year.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
There is only one goal I wanna actually do this year and that is to ride my bike a full century in one day that is 100 miles yes I am talking a pedal bike I don't do the whole new years resolution stuff never works out. I'd rather try and set small goals for myself through the year.

if it would help, i'll buy a little bike trailer and you can hitch it to your bike - i'll sit in it and whip you if you slow down or show signs of giving up! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Move out of where I live and get a new place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess one goal I have is to keep going to the gym and perhaps lose
20 to 30 lbs... not that anyone really cares.