Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When making love do you look your lover in the eye?

last reply
67 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a bit of both to be honest, just depends on whats occuring at the time
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I absolutely love eye contact during sex.

The more into the person I am, the more I want to connect in every way...

I'm less concerned about it if it's a one night stand though... I find eye contact while having sex is a very intimate thing, so sometimes it's warranted, and other times it's not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm less concerned about it if it's a one night stand though... I find eye contact while having sex is a very intimate thing, so sometimes it's warranted, and other times it's not.

Yep, if its a meaningless shag then its not so important but otherwise i love to
Lurker
0 likes
i look everywhere!
Lurker
0 likes
i've never "made love." For me it's all about the hardcore sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexualcircus
i've never "made love." For me it's all about the hardcore sex.

Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what we're currently doing, but usually yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always like to see the expressions and changes what I am doing can cause, I look as often as possible. Of course that depends on her position or where the mirrors are placed, or maybe the computer monitor ... lol.

And circus, even the truly hardcore can give some nice visuals on the face

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
eye contact is a must!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't always make eyes contact when making love, but we usually do when we both cum at the same time, then I want lot's of eye contact!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely..lots of eye contact. Oral sex should be given in a way where eye contact is possible. If a man is fucking me I want to be able to look into his eyes and talk to him. Looking into each other's eyes during orgasm makes it so much more intense for me.
Lurker
0 likes
both.. cause i think looking at the in the eye shows them that you're just not after the sex but to show them you mean it and shows a lot of emotion...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chalk me up for absolutely loving eye contact too

which is why i love our mirrored wall and other mirrors (dresser top, the full length one by the closet, etc).... looking deep isnt always possible depending on the position but eye contact is nearly always possible
Lurker
0 likes
I love looking into my mans eyes when having sex and he is the same. We can both tell what it is the other wants by the expression of our eyes. Plus it lets us know that we love each other dearly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eye contact at some point is a MUST! Don't get me wrong don't want that to be all the time but a strong connection is so much hotter even if it's a stranger and this is an important part of that.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i love looking at my partner deep into thier eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes are a big turn on for me. Love the eye contact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without fail!
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sazraz
a bit of both to be honest, just depends on whats occuring at the time

Good answer missy
sorry sazraz, I really was just kidding
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I totally agree with Dancing_Doll. "The eyes are windows to ones soul".....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love looking at him, and then closing my eyes to enjoy it all smile

It's awesome, both at the right times x
Lurker
0 likes
eye contact is sexy, no if's and's or but's, it makes a moment that much more special, looking the person in the eye as you cum smile but i do admit, sometime it is really hard to do, but when i can i do:)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I don't always make eyes contact when making love, but we usually do when we both cum at the same time, then I want lot's of eye contact!

I love that time, both electric and eye contact completing the loop
Lurker
0 likes
Love making eye contact when making love. Such a connection between you and your partner and so much more intimate. But have to admit, I get carried away and close my eyes savoring the moments of most pleasure sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and no. Eye contact is great and very sexy but not always possible. If I'm being fucked hard from behind I don't care about eye contact because I have some serious deep penetration and gasping with pleasure and awesome sensations to deal with
Lurker
0 likes
Impossible with some of my fave positions.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Yes and no. Eye contact is great and very sexy but not always possible. If I'm being fucked hard from behind I don't care about eye contact because I have some serious deep penetration and gasping with pleasure and awesome sensations to deal with

agree position has a lot to do with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to look at my partner in the eyes, it's something that lets me say to him that I love him completely without actually using words. sometimes its a little more difficult depending on position ;)
"Love is when the way their tears make You want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt them anymore."

" I Love when it rains, because then no one can see just how hard I am truly crying."