About positions...

last reply
45 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm wondering, what sexual position is your favorite? And what is it about this position that sets it apart from the others?

I ask because, for me, I like em all. I've never needed a certain angle to get off more easily, or more intensely (I get off easily enough, no worries there ). But I've been with women who could only orgasm if they were on top, or missionary, or doggy style, you get the idea.
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowboy works well for me & I know he loves the view!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And I have trouble imagining a position that doesn't like you, Tech.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi...

I'm new here, but I'd like to answer this question... I LOVE doggy style, but I enjoy shallow penetration, having just the head in there hits my g-spot so well... It just makes my whole body tremble...
Lurker
0 likes
(writing furiously) S-h-a-l-l-o-w p-e-n-e-t-r-a-t-i-o-n...

So. Keep going.LIg4Wra6PbhPLBt2
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@ASP
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
LOL@ASP

Seconded

I can see it now in the stories. Instead of the cliche "he was so huge, he was ramming against my cervix", we'll have a spate of stories, "he was so gentle, his mastery of shallow penetration was exemplary"
Lurker
0 likes
Some women have a "shallow cavity" and sex is painful for them.
Lurker
0 likes
Some people have a shallow personality and depth is painful for them. I try and stay on the---hey, there's a shiny coin! I want that shiny coin! (scurries off to get it)
Matriarch
0 likes
You're fun to have around the place Asp!

A warm welcome too for O0ziiomara0O
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good lord ASP!! You sure do get distracted easily!! LMAO!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Just put a naked woman in front of me and I stay focused. 'Shiny' can't stand against the wonderful vision of skin.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
Just put a naked woman in front of me and I stay focused. 'Shiny' can't stand against the wonderful vision of skin.

So what if the naked woman in front of you had 'shiny' oiled up skin....then what?.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I am actually writing a series that was solely based on an image I had in my head of a woman sunbathing on a rock. I think I fell a bit short on the second story, but I have been, shall we say, uninspired of late. So sorry.

Yes, a naked woman oiled up in front of me...I'd want to get oily, too.
Lurker
0 likes
and some people just like to be teased a little before full penetration.
Lurker
0 likes
Good lord woman! Are we related and somone forgot to tell us? LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
I know! me too!! LOL!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was dating men, my favorite position was on top. I liked to have control of who did the thrusting and how hard. I think part of it was that I never realy trusted the guy to do it the way I like.
When I started dating women I found that I realy prefer to be the submissive. I love to be on the bottom and feel her body on top of me. I especially like to be on the bottom of a 69. I love the view, LOL and I can use my hands more.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be on the bottom, too. Isn't that weird? Actually...okay, it really doesn't matter, as long as my tongue is having fun. But let me examine this:

Yes. On the bottom, because she would keep pressing her pussy against my mouth. Much easier to munch. God, I'm horny!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ever met Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters, ASP? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Ever met Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters, ASP? LOL

LOL!....wait for it....wait for it........
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when you gals giggle about male masturbation phraseology.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
I love it when you gals giggle about male masturbation phraseology.

you said masturbation....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I wasnt giggling.....I just asked if you had met her.....
Lurker
0 likes
I have met Rosie. Every woman I've met has a Rosie. But I like her sisters, the triplets, better. They are a bit different from each other: one can't shut her mouth, one can't shut her legs, and the other one keeps bending over for me to see her.

I think you know the triplets.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Nope, never heard of em'.........