Older men

last reply
80 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes us old dogs like sex also....Ladies tell me..How old was the oldest guy you had sex with. What is wrong with a young lady to want and then have sex with a guy in his older years, not ancient but 50-60's. We DO appreciate you more, we respect you more, we take our good old time and our goal is to please you more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with having sex with older men. Why should there be? Age is relative. Its not the number, its your attitude. Personally I have not had sex with a man older than me since I was about 30. And that was my Ex-Husband who was only 2 yrs older. Its not like I wouldnt, just havent had the opportunity to be with an older gentlemen that I liked enough to be with.

But most probably I am in the minority here with not really being with older guys often. Well at least I think I am.
Lurker
0 likes
My current boyfriend is 15 years older than myself.... I have had sex with someone who was almost 20 years older than me...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
I have had sex with something who was almost 20 years older than me...

Something? (Shudder ... ) What on earth could that have been??? LMFAO ...
Lurker
0 likes
Having sex with an older, exerienced guy is a fantasy of mine. Havent had the chance to fulfil if yet, and dont know if i would if the opportunity came
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi sneeking onto the ladies side because I just had to add my two cents to this discussion. I agree completely with nikki, age is a number, not a factor. I wiill say that most "Older" men have learned one secret, IT IS ALL ABOUT HER, we have figured out that if she is pleased, she will return more often. Most are no longer as concerned about their own pleasure as they know when we please her, she is more that happy to return the favor. No more slam bam gotta go ma'am. It is about time and giving. If you spend the time, if you do the giving, your reward is returned 10 times over. I just wish I had figured that out when I was a teen and could last for days, I am sure things would have been so much better. Just my 2 bits, I hope I answered and gave some food for thought.

CIAO

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
My current boyfriend is 15 years older than myself.... I have had sex with something who was almost 20 years older than me...

SOMETHING? A Typo or Something Your Not Telling Us, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Ugh, yes, Typo....Someone*
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it depends on how much money he has! haha

sorry thats not very pc but I'm just keeping it real.

If he was really hot though maybe it might change my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always been with older men. They challenge my mind so much more, force me to think more, stay on my toes. When my brain is stimulated... my body seems to get turned on. I hated being a student!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very much prefer older men. Not only do I find them more fascinating, but more attentive as well. My husband is my own age, 3 yrs older, but my lover is 20 yrs my senior.

I found this once and it summed up my feelings succinctly...
I like the king. A man who has made something of himself. He has a quiet confidence borne of years of victory, of having stretched himself, proved his mettle, and it’s now something that infuses his being and needs no advertising. So previously baffled by the erratic female in his younger years, he has begun to understand women. I always tell people, it’s really quite simple. Telephone her often and make love to her frequently. Settle all her demons and open her up to love. She must feel your presence with her, a protective shield to her opening. And it is precisely this love and openness that energizes a man. Something he eventually realizes he desperately needs. But he usually doesn’t realize it until he’s over 45.
From the blog...
Beautiful and Depraved
amor est spiritus qui nos alet
love is the breath that sustains us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Love Older Men- Always Have : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I love older men and as I get older my definition of "older" changes too. I guess to me an older man is older than 50.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Older men definitely seem to have better skills, more stamina and be more emotionally in tune to my needs.
Lurker
0 likes
Adam was much older than Eve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As we get older,we realise,how to turn her on,what creates the perfect scenerio,for her to make love...and we know how to make love,with maximum pleasure.....every one should try us older guys....you might find it very enjoyable.....49 and very fit x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CassidyCumsFirst
I guess it depends on how much money he has! haha

sorry thats not very pc but I'm just keeping it real.

If he was really hot though maybe it might change my mind.

I admire your honesty ha ha!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
For me the biggest age gap was 10 years. I do prefere a man older than younger men, mainly because I've read statistics that say women die youger with a younger male ha ha Anywhoooooooo - I like the look of an older man, there bodies are much nicer to look at than younger men and I prefere the conversation of an older man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the stereotyping in this thread...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The biggest gap for me was 19 yrs and I have nothing to complain about... I loved the sex. He was so in tune with me. Did so many things that just amazed me... Best climaxes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by obscura

ha ha care to break my female stereotyping hee hee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by obscura

ha ha care to break my female stereotyping hee hee

I'll be your flower anytime honeybee

Although, I am going to rescind my statement and agree with the female's theory on this one because I am definitely one in a million.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Back in the day, when I was 17 my father's "talk" was simply this "If you try to please a woman, they will always want to be around you" that was it. I took me a few years to figure exactly what he meant. When I did I realized he was 100% right. Thanks Dad!
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am married to a beautiful slender Thai who is 24yrs younger than me .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
45 here and I was 17. he was an amazing lover but never felt right as a typical standard boyfriend. Not sure I'd want to go much older than that to be honest at the moment but older guys in general are deffinitly as hot as guys my age, it's just sometimes in a different way / you have different fantasies or games to try out with each lol. Spanking for example just does not work with a young guy yet older guy woohoo!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
There is nothing wrong with having sex with older men. Why should there be? Age is relative. Its not the number, its your attitude. Personally I have not had sex with a man older than me since I was about 30. And that was my Ex-Husband who was only 2 yrs older. Its not like I wouldnt, just havent had the opportunity to be with an older gentlemen that I liked enough to be with.

But most probably I am in the minority here with not really being with older guys often. Well at least I think I am.

Nikki is correct about age being relative. It's all attitude, confidence and desire!

The last man who was older than myself was my first husband - unfortunately he wasn't 30 years older as a funeral would have been WAY cheaper than a divorce!

As for the older man .... I will leave them all for you ladies (whether they have $$ or not). i prefer my men in there 20s and 30s ..... just saying ....

Van
Lurker
0 likes
"i prefer my men in there 20s and 30s ..... just saying"

That hurts Van, it really hurts.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Within reason

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 30 to my husband's 46 and while he is older than I am I don't really think of him that way. He's just the right man for me is all.
Lurker
0 likes
Men are like a fine wine... they get better with age...