how would you take my virginity :sex:

last reply
26 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh kay! i wa pretty bored and [pretty curriouse ^_^, im a verry sexual virgin, i love oral sex and love to dominate and roll play: Why the hell im a virgin? im freaking scared lol, but all ways in the back of my mind i wonder how it would be like going all the way, so this is my first forum and i would like all men [not women cuz my lez virginity is already tooken ^_^] to let me know how they would tke my virginity ;) describe it too me im so curiouse! xD plus it'll be fun and i'll comment back to you smile i might delete this later cuz this is just for fun :)
lexy <3
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd pour 7 thick and curled inches into your pussy. Then I'd wait to hear you say: "Is that all you have?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id take your hands, tie you to the bed, blindfold you, with you completly naked id cover you in kisses. Once your desperate for it, id take a break and start it all again. Again and again. Until you cant take it anymore. Then id finally fuck you!
Lurker
0 likes
i would take you to an upmarket hotel. i would tell you to bring a sexy schoolgirl outfit, then i would take you into the shower with me, and slowly remove every item of clothing we are wearing, until we stand in front of each other, our naked wet bodies pressed close together. I would kiss you passionately, then move my tounge down to your breasts and ten your pussy, which io would lick until you came, before having you do the same to me. Then id take us from the shower to the bed, lie you down on the bed and make passionate and gentle love to you, until both of our virignities are a distant memory!
Lurker
0 likes
Slowly, carefully, deliberately. At first.

And then....
Lurker
0 likes
Remember to observe site guidelines with these scenarios.

This is a warning.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with softness and sensuality......prepare you.......scented bath....candles ....wine.....then tantalise your body....soft caresses ,kisses ,a warm tongue teasing you,a finger to loosen you.!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
message me, and ill tell you ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love for you to dress in leather and be my mistress for the night. I would love for you to tell me to eat your pussy til it gets nice and wet. Then I would love to bend you over and fuck you from behind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by javier
I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hmm, this isn't as much only how I would take your virginity as it is taking anyones virginity.

I would make the both of us a lovely dinner, setup on a table with lit candles and the 12 most beautiful roses you could imagine. Attempting to make you feel like you were the only woman in the world.
After we had eaten I would have offered to give you a nice massage with some music running in the background (Feelin' Love by Paula Cole).
I would make you lie down comfortably on my massage table, and then I would start by slowly caressing your back, doing my utmost at making you feel euphoric and comfortable.
I'd gently let my palms explore your back, your neck, your legs and eventually your butt. I would make you feel that shivering feeling of lust going up your spine.
I would then lean over you and kiss you on your right shoulder, then you left shoulder and then kiss you once more in the middle of you back, while still massaging you.
Just as you start feeling really relaxed and that you could fall asleep, I would cover your body with a towel again - as I went to tap a bathtub with water for you. I would get back to you, and massage the top of your head with my fingertips.

While you would be taking your hot bath, I would create a atmosphere of lust throughout the house. I would put on some music, put out the old candles and light a few new ones, and await you to come out from the bathroom, dressed in your bathrobe.
I would walk towards you and hug you, then hold you in my arms as I compliment you on how much of an amazing woman you really are. I would slowly start to reveal your body as I undress your left shoulder from the bathrobe, and then your right shoulder, and let the bathrobe slide down your body, hitting the floor where you are stood. I would pick you up and carry you to the bedroom, and lay you down on the bed. I would admire your body as I would lie down next to you, asking you if you were sure that you would want to do this. As you say that you were sure, I would place my head between your tighs and caress your lady bits with my mouth and tongue, kissing you softly. When you get closer to reaching an orgasm I would crawl up and kiss you, letting the both of us taste your juices as we kiss passionately. As our kiss runs towards its end, I would undress myself before you, not losing eyecontact for even a second. Then I would place my cock between your legs, gently thrusting my throbbing pole inside of you - as I would watch your face, to see you as you lose your virginity.

This is a getting a little longwinded, and I'm far from a great writer. I have poor grammar and a limited vocabulary. But I will let you picture the rest yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
Start off giving you a relaxing body massage taking your top off so i can better rub your muscles moving up an down your back before asking you to undo you pants so i can rub the back of your thighs better, working my way down your legs until i get to your toes turning you over so i can run your front, going back up your legs slowly running my hands up your tights my thumb on the insides of your thighs as i all all the way up my thumbs brushing against yuor panties before i go all the back down, leaning in and kissing your lips as my hands go back up, (want me to continue ask)
Lurker
0 likes
we would start kissing tenderly, while i slowly rub your back and caress your ass, would you like it if i softly played with your little hole in the back? while i came down and sucked at your nipples and kissed your breasts, i would the go even further down and lick your thighs and eventually after teasing your lower lips with my tongue, suck on your clit while fingering your hole, and then when you've had your first orgasm, i would slowly and tenderly put my cock into your pussy and we would lose our virginity together smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would take up to 6 months to take it. I would want to know you want to give it up . Then I would go nice and slow teasing and licking to get you good and wet. Then I would slowly slide the dick deep inside you, slowly thrusting in and out picking up the pace while listening to scream in pleasure. Finishing off by cumming on your tits. Dont want to get pregant your first time out.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Well, you'll definitely have to delete your account and open a new one once it happens..a username like that will only hold true for so long..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First it would start out with your favorite glass of wine and candle lit bedroom. From there we would get each other hot, I would slowly tease you leaving your thong on, making sure I could taste your wonderful juices through it. Then I would slowly remove your thong and the rest of your clothes and go back to teasing your clit and running my tongue from your ass to clit, using my fingers to spread your juices all over. Nibbling on your inner thighs while you scream in anticipation of giving you a mind blowing orgasm. Once I have you in clawing and scratching my back begging me to bring you over the edge, I finally suck your clit in mouth deep allowing you to go over the edge and have your eyes roll back in head. Then I would slowly climb my way up your body spending a little time sucking on your nipples to keep you over the edge. Finally I would look you in the eyes and kiss you deeply while I slowly insert my cock in VERY wet pussy and break through the hymn. Once that is accomplished I would allow you to recover from the pain keep my cock buried in you and once you gave me the okay, I would slowly start to fuck you back to a wonderful orgasm and putting you over the edge as you felt my warm cum blasting your insides. Then while I'm still hard inside you, roll you over so that you can recover laying on top me!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Read Kelly's passion chapter 5. I wrote the sex scene in that story to be how I would deflower a woman if given the chance again. Not the story arc mind you, simply the sex itself. To me it would be the best way for her (or you in this case) to enjoy the act.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After all the pattern described by GaspaTree (at least till the massage) i'ld manage to lay between your legs and then lick you slowly to orgasm and while you'd be in the throes of extasy i'ld break the heaven's door with my index and swallow any dripping blood drop. Then only i'ld enter you with my flesh sword(no way it wld go 1st look at my gallery).
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Lurker
0 likes
slow and tenderly, but the first should be with someone you love.
Lurker
0 likes
Check out my babysitter story...everyones first time should be like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could care less about virginity or not, but STD's are different, and if I would take your virginity I would feel responsible for you for some reason. Its just me, but I wouldn't take it w/o second thought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A complete body massage followed by a bath with rose petal while I washed your body and shaved you
Lurker
0 likes
i want to make u ask for it,no drinks,no drugs.i want u to be fully aware that u want it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why would I take your virginity?

Either I'll have to find you attractive enough ... or else.. you must succeed in dominating me so that you make me do it!

... and without knowing how you look/how strong you are... I would assume that both scenarios above are unlikely/highly unlikely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was given that honor, I would just do everything I could to make it as enjoyable as possible. I wouldn't get all romantic with dinner and wine that you would be too nervous to appreciate. I would give you time to explore my body and get comfortable with it. I would explore yours, too, and do everything I could to let you know how much I desired you. There probably wouldn't be a single square inch on your body that wasn't felt or kissed or licked before penetration occurred. Hopefully you would have at least one orgasm before then. When it came time for the cherry pop, I think I would want you on top, setting your own pace. Once you had it all in and gave some kind of signal, then I would start with short strokes and work up to full strokes. Maybe you wouldn't come from it. Lots of women don't. But you would know it was appreciated and enjoyed. And you would be thanked for the honor.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust