OK.... ZOMBIES

last reply
40 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of people actually believe in a coming zombie apocalypse... where a huge portion of the worlds humans will become slow, flesh eating zombies. There are groups dedicated to zombie survival. They purchase guns, train themselves in zombie tactics and outdoor survival, and try to warn others.

My question is... do you believe there could be zombies? And if you do, are you ready for them?

~Dudeness
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest i have thought about what i'd do and it would probably be gather supplies, food, water, something to defend myself, find somewhere to hole up for a while and STAY THERE!! Dont let anyone in or out!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I don't know if Zombies could be real, but if they are, I'm prepared. I watched Zombieland, and took those rules to heart.

Bring it on, bitches!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd be hunting me some Zombies and eating them.

My barbeque rub and sauce makes everything taste like smoked chicken.

Bring it on beyotches!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
People should stop playing so many video games, and go out and get some fresh air and exercise
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by nicola
People should stop playing so many video games, and go out and get some fresh air and exercise

I'm with you on that one...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudeness92
A lot of people actually believe in a coming zombie apocalypse... where a huge portion of the worlds humans will become slow, flesh eating zombies. There are groups dedicated to zombie survival. They purchase guns, train themselves in zombie tactics and outdoor survival, and try to warn others.

My question is... do you believe there could be zombies? And if you do, are you ready for them?

~Dudeness

Curious to know where you get this info from.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Curious to know where you get this info from.

I research zombies... lol and yes I have a zombie survival plan just in case....
Artistic Tart
0 likes
We should coordinate our efforts- that way if the zombie apocalypse goes down, we'll know where the 'safe areas' are. I'm sure somebody's already started to figure these things out.
Lurker
0 likes
The Zombie Survival Guide (by Max Brooks) is the most detailed and zombie-accurate book you can get.... very useful
Lurker
0 likes
Of all the horror genres that people believe in, and as much as I love Zombie movies myself, I have to say the idea of a zombie apocolypse is lame, lame, lame. Wake up. The "stereo-typical" shoot 'em in the brain, gut-munching zombie, is a newborn, only first developed in the late 1960's. It does not even count as a superstision, such as werewolves or vampires. Even propper, voodoo zombies, are something that his only existed in the post-Colombus Era.

If you believe in this then I ask for you to go out and get the same thing the zombies in The Return Of The Living Dead beg for...."Brains, brains, brains...."

-MV

Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately, they are very real. I work with them everyday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudeness92
My question is... do you believe there could be zombies?

Zombies already exist. They run the government. And yes, I have a survival plan.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Master_Vyle
Of all the horror genres that people believe in, and as much as I love Zombie movies myself, I have to say the idea of a zombie apocolypse is lame, lame, lame. Wake up. The "stereo-typical" shoot 'em in the brain, gut-munching zombie, is a newborn, only first developed in the late 1960's. It does not even count as a superstision, such as werewolves or vampires. Even propper, voodoo zombies, are something that his only existed in the post-Colombus Era.

If you believe in this then I ask for you to go out and get the same thing the zombies in The Return Of The Living Dead beg for...."Brains, brains, brains...."

-MV

Wow, thanks for the wake-up call, "Master", I'll try to get my proper fairy tale superstitions straight. LOL.

Really, you can take it easy, not to worry- I don't actually believe in zombies. Do you believe in sarcasm?
Lurker
0 likes
lol, I would love if it could actually happen but I don't think so. Now if you're talking about something like what happened in 28 Days Later is more possible than Romero's zombie style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
We should coordinate our efforts- that way if the zombie apocalypse goes down, we'll know where the 'safe areas' are. I'm sure somebody's already started to figure these things out.

we could have a lush safe house
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudeness92
A lot of people actually believe in a coming zombie apocalypse... where a huge portion of the worlds humans will become slow, flesh eating zombies.

Why slow? In Michael Jackson's video they had pretty sharp moves.

Anyway, regarding your question, yes I do believe in them, but I am not scared because I know there's a secret army of Ninjas ready to save us when the zombie apocalypse comes.
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone here actually ever been to a post office or the RTA........the apocalypse is already upon us! Time to go get me a shotgun and some piano wire....
XX
BB
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oddly enough, this is a topic that a few of my friends and i hit a few times... even more odd, some of these friends have high hopes that it will happen... (O_o)

i say what happens happens, the last man/woman standing (even though most zombie movies doubt that women stand a chance lo) will either off them self or die of hunger, but im ready, bring it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could I have been so dumb? It's all so clear to me now that I lift my head up above my cubicle. The glazed look in their eyes, the monotoned voices, the laboured movements as they shuffle to the photo-copier, and, worst of all, the way the rend the flesh from their KFC at lunch-times!!!!!

I need help, we have strict gun control laws here, but I do have a pointy end on my biro pen. Any suggestions??????
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

If you don't believe in zombies, then obviously you've never been to Tampa, Florida. Or certain parts of Miami Beach. Yeecccch!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ooh umm dnt really know much abt zombies but ...*IF* i is true and it does happen just letting everyone know ..im on dudeness92's team ...he know his ..stuff LoL just sayin
Lurker
0 likes
just sayin

Now if you could just say it in English.
Lurker
0 likes

My plan is befriend a gun nut!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

You already have 2 here on Lush!
Lurker
0 likes
(grins)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Loislane

You already have 2 here on Lush!

Three. But remember - you don't have to be able to run faster than the zombies - you just have to be able to run faster than your friends...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have stocked up on supplies.

If Brea Lynn, Zemanova, and Monica Sweetheart come after me, I am ready with lube, metal cuffs, and a cold, metal patio table.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What if Jenna Jameson was the zombie...?