0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'll start.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Leggings... (ugly).

BabyDoll Dresses... (they make everyone look pregnant and uniformly unflattering).

Men who wear belts with everything and always tuck in their shirts... (makes one look uptight... when you're dressing casual, keep it casual).

Overly tight t-shirts on guys... (yes, we get it... you work out).

Man-jewelry... (cheesey).

And pretty much anything 80's influenced (but just my opinion on that one).
Lurker
0 likes
pants around the ass!! really, i just wanna go behind them and yank them to the ground! pull your damn pants up...no i do not want to see your boxers! haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Crocs are hideous.

Also anyone with kids should know this one: Silly Bandz
Lurker
0 likes
Skinny jeans on men. ick

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Men who wear socks with sandals. i can't explain what a turn off that is. if you're going to wear sandals, commit and go all the way and show me those toes - otherwise, put on some shoes.

and yeah, anymore then a hint of boxer above your waistband and i'm just going to think 'wow, you don't look cool - you just look stupid'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Men who wear socks with sandals. i can't explain what a turn off that is. if you're going to wear sandals, commit and go all the way and show me those toes - otherwise, put on some shoes.

and yeah, anymore then a hint of boxer above your waistband and i'm just going to think 'wow, you don't look cool - you just look stupid'.

Awww, have you ever worn socks with sandals? Its pretty damn comfortable.

I would probably limit that to wearing them around the house though....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Duckface. STOP THIS MADNESS!

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by sprite

Awww, have you ever worn socks with sandals? Its pretty damn comfortable.

I would probably limit that to wearing them around the house though....

ack! no! burn my eyes out! it's HIDEOUS!

ok, gotta add this one to my list: sweat pants with writing on the ass for us girls? i think it started out as 'Juicy' and just spread... it just leaves me speechless how trashy it looks!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Here's a fashion trend that I don't mind at all.

Yoga pants. Awesome. Simply awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Dancing Doll's fashion..easy to remove or easy to tear off hehe
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Here's a fashion trend that I don't mind at all.

Yoga pants. Awesome. Simply awesome.

hey, finally something that we agree upon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leggins.
Men with leggins!
Skinny jeans wearing men. EWW! EWW! EWW!
Men wearing capris.
Pants falling off their asses.
Women with words across their butts.
Women wearing those tanktops that look like mens tanktops with their bra showing through. Eek, have they looked at themselves in the mirror??
Anything 80s inspired.
Cowboy boots with shorts, skirts, the likes.
overalls
Crocs - the most hideous creation ever!
Constant Gardener
0 likes

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Any of the three variations of the Main Douchebag look.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

reminds me of a non-sexual-camel-toe .... hahaha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

reminds me of a non-sexual-camel-toe .... hahaha

At first, I saw the same thing, Van...then I thought - "Nah...someone might give me a ration of shit for being a pervert, if I typed that."

Lurker
0 likes
women that are doing the school run in tight leggins but they haven't got a firm bottom. There jelly bum jiggles yuk, get a longer top to cover up that bottom
Lurker
0 likes
Men who have boring colour faded boxer shorts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I'll start.

My ex husband does that - I piss myself laughing when I see him I think man your nearly 50 put the damn collar down. It's not cool
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
pants around the ass!! really, i just wanna go behind them and yank them to the ground! pull your damn pants up...no i do not want to see your boxers! haha

Here, here I have no idea how they manage to stay up.
Lurker
0 likes

These boots people wear, they look so ugly when you see someone from behind and there feet are just caving in.
Lurker
0 likes

These bug me too trainers with a rubber heel yuk!
Lurker
0 likes

You started something now DamonX ha ha. Why do teenage lads wear these rediculous knitted bobble hats. You see lads like this at train stations haha and I just why why why why
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Out of shape slobs wearing loose fitting grey, black, white (hell, any color) workout gear/jogging pants/shoes/shirts - out in public - everywhere but a gymnasium.

"Hey, you're not fooling anyone, dude. You haven't seen the inside of an actual gymnasium since you were in middle school, and then you sat on the bleachers while everyone else did calisthenics."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Here, here I have no idea how they manage to stay up.

They have to walk a bit bow legged
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I look at what most people my age are wearing and sometimes it makes me wonder what is wrong with my generation.