Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could, would you want to be reincarnated as the opposite sex?

last reply
36 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know It sounds like a wierd topic, but I've always wanted to be reincarnated into a woman's body with a straight sexuality when I died, and lived in her body from birth to death. I want to view love, hate and everything else through the eyes of a woman and see if it was any different from a man's.

Further description. You could be a lesbian, but what I wanted was to become a person with no knowlege of my previous existence, and the only thing I know is that Im "me."
Will I ever find my true love? Try, Try again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and no. I am a woman so I know what it's like to be a woman. At the same time getting to learn first hand what it's like being a man might be fun too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe. It might be fun to be a lesbian. But a straight woman, no thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never really wanted to do that. But I have thought I would like to experience an orgasm as a man, at least one time. To learn exactly what their body goes through and how it feels.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd prefer to reincarnate at the top of whatever food chain exists, where I rematerialize at. After that priority is satisfied, sure...let's try the female gender on for shits and grins.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intriguing question.....but having reviewed the life my pet cat has, I'm sorry....I wanna come back as a kitty first.

But, if I have to choose... then I still wanna come back as a guy.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intriguing. Here are the reasons why I would want to be a woman in my next life:

1. You don't have to go after people of the opposite sex, they come after you.
2. I'd love to be a lesbian.
3. Multiple orgasms! Woohoo!!
4. You can get (almost) any guy you want.

But then, there are reasons why I wouldn't:

1. Periods.
2. Being physically weaker than the other sex (don't hate me girls, it's a fact).
3. You CAN get .
4. Men make more money then women do. Women spend more money than men do. (Again, statistics; not misogyny.)

Add one more item to the second list, and I'd be in deep trouble. I guess it's rather a choice between sexual superiority and physical superiority. And I'm not sure which to choose. So I'd rather play it safe and stick to what I am now. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cunnilinguist
Intriguing. Here are the reasons why I would want to be a woman in my next life:

1. You don't have to go after people of the opposite sex, they come after you.
2. I'd love to be a lesbian.
3. Multiple orgasms! Woohoo!!
4. You can get (almost) any guy you want.

But then, there are reasons why I wouldn't:

1. Periods.
2. Being physically weaker than the other sex (don't hate me girls, it's a fact).
3. You CAN get .
4. Men make more money then women do. Women spend more money than men do. (Again, statistics; not misogyny.)

Add one more item to the second list, and I'd be in deep trouble. I guess it's rather a choice between sexual superiority and physical superiority. And I'm not sure which to choose. So I'd rather play it safe and stick to what I am now. smile

Yea I agree with you.
Will I ever find my true love? Try, Try again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty sure I already have! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
hmmmm...

female: get up, take shower, do hair, do make up, get the bra, panties, matching outfit, "damn these shoes kill, but they look so good", get the purse. Finish make up in the car, while on the phone, put up with the a'hole hitting on me at starbucks, at the light, at work, every other guy. Make it home, take of the gear, do the nails since one got chipped during the day, message feet due to shoes, finally hit the bed.

male: get up, take shower, shave, just don't wear white socks. Wallet, keys out the door, grab a cup of joe, "I think the chick I was hitting on liked me." Get home, have a beer, burp, scratch, sleep.

...I guess the answer is NO.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
hmmmm...

female: get up, take shower, do hair, do make up, get the bra, panties, matching outfit, "damn these shoes kill, but they look so good", get the purse. Finish make up in the car, while on the phone, put up with the a'hole hitting on me at starbucks, at the light, at work, every other guy. Make it home, take of the gear, do the nails since one got chipped during the day, message feet due to shoes, finally hit the bed.

male: get up, take shower, shave, just don't wear white socks. Wallet, keys out the door, grab a cup of joe, "I think the chick I was hitting on liked me." Get home, have a beer, burp, scratch, sleep.

...I guess the answer is NO.

Stereotype much ???(grins)...
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I would have to say no. I'm happy with being a woman.Exa5NGxCJPAAXidQ
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well just to see what it is like to pee but other than that no.
Please do not PM me for XXX chat or to exchange nude photos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally wish I was a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooh no. Very happy with being a woman, thank you very much. I LOVE going into a store and watching a 17 year old clerk break his leg running to help me, if I was a guy, I'd be ignored. Shoes? Guys buy maybe 20 pairs for their entire adult lives? How boring. Clothes? I can have 30 different looks if I desire, guys are too limited! And I can't imagine anything more comfortable on a warm day than sandals and a nice sun dress, cargo shirts and a tank top can't be that nice! The only thing I do envy for guys is their freedom to go where they want at any time, but that's not enough to give up all the perks of being a woman...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sure. Why the hell not? After all, it's happened that way before.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG no! Is it harder to be a woman, certainly, but there are so many benefits that have been listed before me.

And if I were a man what would I do with this 100+ pairs of shoes?
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Reincarnation seems like a big commitment and the learnings seem kinda lost on us (not sure what I was last time, lol) so I'm not sure that I have an opionion on that.

But to be a woman for a while and have my woman be the man, yeah, that'd be very interesting. I see the way my partners have responded to touch, penetration, teasing, pinching, twisting, sucking, etc. and wonder what it must feel like if her face is doing that. I want to spend enough time in her body to know how it feels when I do all those things to her so I can be a better lover. Then I want to change back, stock up on water and food, and touch, lick and fuck her until neither one of us can move.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
Reincarnation seems like a big commitment and the learnings seem kinda lost on us (not sure what I was last time, lol) so I'm not sure that I have an opionion on that.

But to be a woman for a while and have my woman be the man, yeah, that'd be very interesting. I see the way my partners have responded to touch, penetration, teasing, pinching, twisting, sucking, etc. and wonder what it must feel like if her face is doing that. I want to spend enough time in her body to know how it feels when I do all those things to her so I can be a better lover. Then I want to change back, stock up on water and food, and touch, lick and fuck her until neither one of us can move.

Yeah if changing back was an option, I too would give it a try!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WHR43

And if I were a man what would I do with this 100+ pairs of shoes?

You would either develop a woman's shoe fetish, or ... have a lot of fun trying to find your Cinderella.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
noooo...i loooove being a girl! we're soft and curvy and we smell good and we are the best kissers too. smile
Lurker
0 likes
reincarnated as a man.........NOPE not if it were life long, but a day...yeah. I'd like to know what it is actually like to orgasm inside another human being. Ok so women can be as close sexually, sensually and emotionally as a man and woman BUT we lack that actual physical ability to cum inside another human and the possibility that together create a new life force.

So, for life NO but a day Yes
Lurker
0 likes

Are you kidding! Where do I sign up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give up all my sexy lingerie ?? No way - I love being a woman !!!!!!!
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I have always said that I want to come back as a lesbian. That way I can still eat pussy but I get to play golf from the lady's tee box.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having period pains, giving birth.... no way would I want to be a woman.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure I'd want to come back as a guy. Sometimes I think that it would be only fair for every person to come back as a member of the opposite sex, and a different race or ethnicity as well. Maybe we would all treat each other better. Maybe men would see the wisdom of equal rights for women if they were going to be women in the next life. Maybe we should all treat each other right anyway, just in case.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah... but... if reincarnation is true, we don't have any memories from our previous lives anyway, right?

So what's the point?

If I'm a man in my next life, it's not like I will remember the wisdom or thrill of having been a woman in my previous life.