33 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 80

What does your score mean?

You follow The Rules to a T, whether it's intentional or not. You likely hold back from sex or getting hammered on the first date, refrain from grilling anyone on their financial status, and avoid chitchat about past love affairs. You may have memorized The Rules and gone on some kind of campaign to apply them to your love life, or they just naturally fit into what you believe in. Whatever the case, consider whether following them so rigidly might be narrowing the criteria for potential dates or even going against your true nature. Love, passion and dating do not always fit into a neat little box, and sometimes breaking (or at least bending) the rules can lead to pleasant surprises. So be sure you're following your heart and not someone else's guidelines!

Narrowing what criteria? Am I supposed to ask them their favorite position on the first date or something? Sheesh.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
My score was a 75.

Who the hell grills anyone about their financial status? And why would I want to hear about ex-lovers? If being classy means I'm a "rule follower" then count me guilty. I bend plenty of rules, but being rude isn't one of them. I'm with you on that one Rocco.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
I scored the same as Rocco
Lurker
0 likes
Scored 80. I think they count it against you if your willing to wait or not on a first date. Guess I'm kinda old fashioned. If I think she wants to be hit on for sex and shes hot in my mind I'll hit on her. But at the same time no means no and I'm willing to wait.
Matriarch
0 likes
I scored 80 too.

Who thinks up these questions? "Have you ever brought your mother along on your first date" LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I never got asked that question Lush. And not a hope an hell that would ever happen. Lets see, my first date was when I was fourteen or fifteen. We went "necking" below the portables. Doubt my mom would have fit under one of them. smile
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Got a 75 here also tech.....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Tech and Pixie brought their moms on the first date.

Just kidding!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
75 also.

Tech and Pix go together on the 1st date - with the mom's?

Kidding ladies

Love ya both

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Something tells me it's not up there with our first date, huh, Tech?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Now THAT would be interesting!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Well Bat, I'd take you and Pixie and Rocco on a date...but you'd say it was an orgy since there'd be more than three of us....lol.

That would be quite a date! Jealous.....lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 50

You seem to be bending the rules to fit your own ideas of dating etiquette. You may not even know what the rules are, or maybe you think they're a bunch of silly hogwash. Whatever the case, if you're using your head, congratulations are in order. Dating is not a clear-cut, follow-this-simple-recipe-and-you'll-find-the-love-of-your-life deal. Everyone has their own dating style; some women wouldn't date a man who doesn't open the door for them, other women would prefer starting on equal footing without any preferential treatment. Decide what is important to you, not to some experts, and stick to that. Eventually it'll pay off and you'll find someone who fits the bill. Good luck in the dating game!

Does that mean I am a good first date?.....lol.
Lurker
0 likes
My score was: 70 Just about right.

You seem to be bending the rules to fit your own ideas of dating etiquette. You may not even know what the rules are, or maybe you think they're a bunch of silly hogwash. Whatever the case, if you're using your head, congratulations are in order. Dating is not a clear-cut, follow-this-simple-recipe-and-you'll-find-the-love-of-your-life deal. Everyone has their own dating style; some women wouldn't date a man who doesn't open the door for them, other women would prefer starting on equal footing without any preferential treatment. Decide what is important to you, not to some experts, and stick to that. Eventually it'll pay off and you'll find someone who fits the bill. Good luck in the dating game!
Lurker
0 likes
That was over a year ago, fystee. You still have time.

Do you gals agree or disagree with your score?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 55

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Same text as Wicked.
Come to thik of it.. I never really dated. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 85

You follow The Rules to a T, whether it's intentional or not. You likely hold back from sex or getting hammered on the first date, refrain from grilling anyone on their financial status, and avoid chitchat about past love affairs. You may have memorized The Rules and gone on some kind of campaign to apply them to your love life, or they just naturally fit into what you believe in. Whatever the case, consider whether following them so rigidly might be narrowing the criteria for potential dates or even going against your true nature. Love, passion and dating do not always fit into a neat little box, and sometimes breaking (or at least bending) the rules can lead to pleasant surprises. So be sure you're following your heart and not someone else's guidelines!
0 likes
I scored 90, but it's been so long since I've had a first date, I don't know how I'd act anymore. It'd be scary letting me loose again!
Lush Legend
0 likes
85....heh heh........
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
scored a 95
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored a 75
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
85....heh heh........

Same score again Z?
Lurker
0 likes
It looks like we have some very "proper" daters.

Love, passion and dating do not always fit into a neat little box

Snickers...