giving or receiving??

last reply
41 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
right ok, ive been on lush for quite sometime now, and this is my first forum post, so you could call me a forum virgin, but please bare with me. the question is, girls, do you prefer to give or receive oral sex?, i ask this because when i told a dear friend of mine here on lush that i preferd giving to receiving oral sex she sounded shocked, i was just wondering if you ladies could help me, thanks, callum xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually like both giving and receiving. I luv the taste of cum and giving oral sex has got nothing to do with 'submission' as some ppl think....altho' i don't mind that either! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Giving or Receiving?

All depends on who is my partner. I feel bad for some guys, because every woman is different, and not all of us like the same type of play (oral technique).

With a few of my previous partners, there are only a few that I say ... "ooooh, Please, please, please let ME receive ... again and again" (cuz .... wow!!).

I have found though, most men absolutely DIG giving, having the pleasure of getting a woman off is almost as fulfilling as getting off themselves.

Again, with some partners - to give is extremely erotic - it boils down to that passionate lust between two people .... and when that is there ... so is 69 - the best of both worlds!

Van
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love both...!
It love making a man cum in my mouth and I get all tingly when I get my pussy licked.
So there!
Lurker
0 likes
I do not prefer one more than the other I like both!
Lurker
0 likes
Both! biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am definitely a giver.

There's just something so beautiful about going down on my man. He's so pleasured, squirming, moaning, and it's all because of my doing. Being so in love with someone and knowing you're making them feel out of this world is the best thing ever, I'm quite obsessed with it.

On the flip side.

I enjoy receiving, it obviously feels really good. I just can't calm down enough to enjoy it, I'm way too insecure and nervous and uncomfortable to get off hard over it. So, as I said before. Def a giver.
Lurker
0 likes
im for sure a giver. giving head is my favorite part of sex...mmmmm like a lollipop just for me to lick and suck.
Lurker
0 likes
I loved when my ex girlfriend sucked my cock when i came over her face
Lurker
0 likes
Personally Both, I love both. depends what mood i am in or who i am with :-P
Lurker
0 likes
I am a giver. I love watching Nicks face as it changes as he get closer and closer to shooting his load. He is a master at giving. I am not a fan of 69.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well it seems the majority of people go for giving, or both smile, thanks for all your replies :)
Lurker
0 likes
errr, give. It used to be receive wen i was wit my ex because he was a bit forceful when I gave but i have a gentle man now and it's so much better- such a turn on to have him putty in my hands tee hee xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both, but if I had to pick one I'd go with receiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both

Bringing a man to orgasm with my lips and tongue is such a huge turn on and I get some of my most intense climaxes from a guy or girl going down on me, so no preference really.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I enjoy both, but if I have to pick one it would be giving. I really get turned on by pleasuring a lover, and enjoying all the little reactions I can elicit and create when my mouth and tongue are on him.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give, cuz every guys love to have his cock sucked, but what could be better than to have your cunt liked and sucked.

If I need to choose, I guess I can't choose, Give me both!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like giving best. lol i love making guys feel good and then i get my creamy reward at the end!
Lurker
0 likes
I Njoy giving, but I LUV receiving much more. I can sit, stand, lay, squate & bend ova 4days & let my male/female luver eat me.
The feelin of my clit bein suck/licked til I explode is simply marvelous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I have to choose, I'd say giving! Love to eat a nice, wet, delicious pussy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm a giver definately, i love sucking on cock and i love a man coming in my face ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer to give also. Ive loved sucking cock ever since i first tried. And i love to swallow too. Although it is a buzz being cum covered too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short and sweet answer.....Both.mmmmmm
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Most of the time it comes down to the partner but I love to give and receive.
LaLaLaLa It's Lauren :D :D xoxoxoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both... And at the same time is even better ... 69 biggrin
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather give it. Like being in control
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both! But if I had to choose I rather give. I can get off by giving my partner pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a giver! Love to know I can give her so much pleasure! over and oversmile!
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to give!!!! I am ALL about giving. I don't mind receiving once in a while, but I am ALL about giving biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Both, but giving is so enjoyable when you make your partner cum all over you.......