Has anyone ever?

last reply
101 replies
18.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbated at work before? What was the cause of it? Was it more exotic than if you were home alone?
Lurker
0 likes
Ok...what the hell I will admit it...once I did yrs ago after a sexy co-worker and I were playing around and she got called away before we got to finish and I was to turned on I had to finish alone...it was ok but more fun with her and kinda exciting taking chance on getting caught like having sex in public
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have- Just recently in fact. I was chatting with a very sexy woman here on Lush ( you know who you are) and she got me so turned on that I had to go to the supply room and relieve the tension. It was fast, furtive, and hot as hell...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have as well. There have been a few times, but one that stands out was when a girl and I were chatting on the phone and it turned into phone sex. I was too turned on by her masturbating at home that I snuck off into a dark-ish corner of the warehouse and took care of things. We came pretty much at the same time. I got a couple funny looks by coming back in all red-faced, but fuck-em. (LOL)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. I had one of those little bullets that came with a remote. I did that in the bathroom and enjoyed a few minutes of stress-releasing orgasms before I saw the jerk of a boss I had.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I have only masturbated at work once, but it was extremely exotic. I came extremely hard, with the fear of being caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PrincessWriter
I have only masturbated at work once, but it was extremely exotic. I came extremely hard, with the fear of being caught.

Turn that into a story, PW.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Its the fear of being caught that makes me do it... that and hot conversations.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
For sure. I was a senior director at my last company and we had very nice private facilities. Long work nights + a wandering mind = taking matters into my own hand.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have masturbated at work before. I was recieving some very dirty text messages, and I lost control, and sneaked off into the bathroom, and had a very intesne orgasm at work. I have not done it since, but hope one day I will ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes years ago when my sexy English boss used to flirt with me and drive me crazy and I needed a little relief!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes we have a new hostess at work she is 36 and sexy as all hell and I had an erection that would not go away
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! A girl that I worked with came to work wearing a pair of the tightest, well worn faded denim jeans I'd ever seen. Every nook and cranny could be seen! The bathroom was at the other end of the yard so I went into the store room and rubbed one out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah when i was working at tesco caffe , was on lock up with the deputy manageress , we were just mucking about in the stupid little office , she sat on a twizzle chair and slid her hand down her skirt and began masturbating. i didnt beliveshe was doing it at first . that was until she hitched her skirt up and placed one of her legs on the office desk giving me a good view of her hand down her knickers and the slushing sound. i went hard as hell and got out my cock and wanked of infront of her as she masturbated. it was the polite thing to do after all.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i have, i was working as a receptionist at the time and i guess boredem took over and i had to do something fun lol

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ruby_Sky
Its the fear of being caught that makes me do it... that and hot conversations.... ;)

And I have the pics to prove it too...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and it is a wild experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have, especially if im wearing a skirt and no panties, i can't help but touch my bald lil pussy. And all the while im talking to customers and working on my
they never know a thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have many, many times. Sometimes after spending some time on Lush reading stories and chatting with people....I have to go take care of things before I can drive home! Always, it's been after hours, and nobody else really left in the office. Usually, I've gone and used the restroom, but on a few occasions I've locked my door and taken care of it right in my office.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cory35
yeah when i was working at tesco caffe , was on lock up with the deputy manageress , we were just mucking about in the stupid little office , she sat on a twizzle chair and slid her hand down her skirt and began masturbating. i didnt beliveshe was doing it at first . that was until she hitched her skirt up and placed one of her legs on the office desk giving me a good view of her hand down her knickers and the slushing sound. i went hard as hell and got out my cock and wanked of infront of her as she masturbated. it was the polite thing to do after all.

ha ha ha High five mate at Tesco LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I have been to busy in my past work places, and to nice to participate anything of the sort!!!!

But since Lush my future work placements I will be consider it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I have been to busy in my past work places, and to nice to participate anything of the sort!!!!

But since Lush my future work placements I will be consider it

You can borrow my office
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quite a lot of times. When the mood takes you, you have to do something about it.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Yes i have... i was talking with someone from here.. was really turned on.. it was pretty great.. He's such a great friend... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aurora
Yes i have... i was talking with someone from here.. was really turned on.. it was pretty great.. He's such a great friend... lol

I need to have a friend like you! lmao

Since I only get on Lush at work... I've done it. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, i have too... was emailing back and forth with a guy and i just got way too horny... had to run into the bathroom... and right when i was about to cum, another chick came in and used the stall right next to me... i had to clamp my mouth shut before i started moaning! it was rather intense...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Intense build up of energy that just needed to be relised. It was one of those just had to be done things!
'A bird doesnt sing because it has an answer-it sings because it has a song' chinese proverb
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, I've also done it in a tanning bed. Uhm, I'm alone, it's warm, I'm naked... so... why not?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i need to get a bumper sticker that says "Masturbation Happens" smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.