Telling people in chat that you are under 18 will get your account terminated

last reply
5 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This site is for 18+ year olds. Even pretending to be under that age is enough to have your account terminated without warning.

Think very carefully about the repercussions of the games you play in the chat rooms, and what you tell people.

This site could easily be monitored by various governmental agencies, nearly all large member / chat sites are, so think twice about how you act here.
Lurker
0 likes
Big Brother is watching you ! Seriously 18 is a very resonable age to draw the line.
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately the site does not have the ability to accurately verify the age of members. Im certain that a few "18 yr old" girls infatuated with 15 / 16 yr. old boys are not leggitimate. I'm not sure if there's a fool-proof method to keep out the kids.
Matriarch
0 likes
I wouldn't join a site if I had to send them photo ID, or go through a credit card verification, something of that ilk. I think 99.99% of people feel the same way.

It is fairly easy to pick out the kids Goon, most of the time they write in text speak, especially in chat, and some are dumb enough to "confide" in someone they are in fact 16 or however old.

Moderators are in the chat rooms most of the time, whether you can see them or not, plus underage members get reported all the time by regulars.

I delete members who say / or are found out to be under 18 without warning, and their IP address gets blocked. This is an adult site after all.
Matriarch
0 likes
Goodbye "cumlover".
Lurker
0 likes
(rofl)(rofl)(rofl) i cant believe that name wasnt taken already!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, thanks for kicking out people that are underage.