last reply
186 replies
25.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello,
When reading an erotic story, which would you rather see used as a word for Penis? Dick or Cock? Would you rather read "as i slid my cock in" or "as i slid my dick in"?
I'm just never sure which word to use when I write my stories .
Thanks!

Thanks for all the replys eveyone! This does help out alot. Have a great weekend everyone!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mix it up. I prefer variety in my penises. (Did I actually just say that? Must be the bourbon...)
Lurker
0 likes
ur so funny mr nudie! i vote mix too but my fav is cock smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock, definitely
Lurker
0 likes
yeah cock for sure
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Don't forget these standard bearers, either.

Schlong
Weiner
Rod
Fuckstick
Johnson
Shaft
Prick
Unit
Stiffy
Dong
Boner
Manroot
Cumspitter
Throbber
PulsatingPissSnake
Mantool
PussySplitter
Erection
DiamondCutter
Pecker

When in doubt....make one up.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
*Checks stories*

I seem to go with "cock" a lot. A lot. Perhaps I need to copy WMM's list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen package used a few times.

She bent over as he unexpectedly delivered his package.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me, it depends on the kind of story.

If it's a kind of intense love style story, then I like your more generic words like erection, member, penis, shaft.

If it's a rough and hard story then cock seems to be wonderful.

And if it's just normal sex, dick.

That's a specific answer... wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penis and Vagina, Penis and Vagina, Penis and Vagina....

Too clinical sounding for me. It's supposed to be an erotic story not a human anatomy textbook. I cannot recall ever using the above two words in any of my stories or in my daily life (unless it was the birds and bee's to my kids). Like everyone else, I prefer to mix it up. I would try not to use the same word twice in a paragraph, it just get a tad repetative.

just my pre-tax two cents. Chris.
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I like cock, but I use dick if it's humorous.
Lurker
0 likes
"his package"

I'm sure that was a Rush Delivery.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
"his package"

I'm sure that was a Rush Delivery.

Probably came Express.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Don't forget these standard bearers, either.

Schlong
Weiner
Rod
Fuckstick
Johnson
Shaft
Prick
Unit
Stiffy
Dong
Boner
Manroot
Cumspitter
Throbber
PulsatingPissSnake
Mantool
PussySplitter
Erection
DiamondCutter
Pecker

When in doubt....make one up.

WellMadeMale, you are a walking thesaurus!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by x3holly
For me, it depends on the kind of story.

If it's a kind of intense love style story, then I like your more generic words like erection, member, penis, shaft.

If it's a rough and hard story then cock seems to be wonderful.

And if it's just normal sex, dick.

That's a specific answer... wow.

I agree with this, but I think it also is dependant on the narrator--therefore perspective. Hence a teenager with limited experience is not going to say schlong, cumspitter (and personally I don't like words like these, they detract from the mood), but instead they are going to use basic words they've heard before: boner, dick, weiner. To add another point to my interjection above, stories need to feel real, the characters need to live which means the writing must be real. How many women, or men for that matter, refer to their dicks as pulsatingpisssnake when they are thinking or talking to anyone. Make it real! That is the most important aspect of writing, especially erotica. At least thats how I feel.
Lurker
0 likes
Romantic story--- throbbing member
Funny story------- pickle
everything else--- don't care
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock for sure but also liking "gentlemens pole".smile

Must say also,mrs deviance says cock or dick when she receiving it.Either one she loves taking.lol.

:)
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....
Lurker
0 likes
When I write cock is used most.. however I do like some of the ones posted..may change it up for the next story. Thanks for the insight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

I think he may be an endangered Penisaurus!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
cock for some reason it sounds dirtier
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've been criticised for using the word "dick" too much in my stories...by my sister. Noone else seemed to have a problem with it, but she said that it made my stories sound juvenile, like the work of someone who hasn't actually had much sex, which is true. I use the word "cock" as well if I'm going for a more forceful sound. But I'm not ashamed of using words like "dick" and "stiffy" because I think there is something sexy about regressing to that adolescent world when we were permanently horny and sex was a new discovery. And I like playful sex which sometimes means refusing to act like a grown up.

But, having said that, variety is the spice of life.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Quote by SweetPenny

I think he may be an endangered Penisaurus!

There's a Mesozoic dickhead joke in there, somewhere.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
"It."
Lurker
0 likes
Damn!!!! Where do I start, ok I guess w/ the initial post. Cock is preferred over dick. Now for WMM; You sir are too much (rofl), but you did forget one or two other words for the one eyed cherry picker. Now to catnip "It" What are you an Adam's Family cronie.
Lurker
0 likes
Any man can be a dick but it takes a man to have a cock! Lol. Although I like some of the others too! Dick just makes it sound cheap but that's my opinion. I say use some of the members ideas. I also agree with the fact that it depends on the story.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Damn!!!! Where do I start, ok I guess w/ the initial post. Cock is preferred over dick. Now for WMM; You sir are too much (rofl), but you did forget one or two other words for the one eyed cherry picker. Now to catnip "It" What are you an Adam's Family cronie.

Wasn't me but a cock we were talking about charlie. :P
Could also use "his well shaped mushroom"
Internet Sensation
0 likes
or "not so well shaped mushroom" if that was the case..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like the word cock it is more hot. but I have used a variity of words in my stories I like to switch it up alot.

manhood
steele rod

But for some reason now my friend likes for me to call his cock "the noodle" at first I laughed but now it is a freaking turn on when he asks if I want "the noodle"!!!!

so *the Noodle* it is

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"