Would you watch your mate masturbate?

last reply
247 replies
39.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know that I would. It's a definite turn on for me. And mutual masturbation is so HOT. I love seeing what gets her off, and maybe learning something about her I didn't know.
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Oh heavens yes...There is just something about the way he strokes himself, the perfect pressure, the intense look on his face, the swirling of the fingers, the pure raw look just as he cums...
Ummmmmm....what was the question again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You crack me up Holly

I never knew my mate masturbated up until about a month ago?
Classic example of one hand not knowing what the others up to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even better where you know she is on the other end of the line. Getting off knowing that you are enjoying each other together.
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
Oh definitely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my "mate" is a girl, then definitely! But a guy masturbating just doesn't do it for me. Kind of looks like a monkey in the zoo to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, Penny, you even have that effect on the primates?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmm yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hollywood3
Oh heavens yes...There is just something about the way he strokes himself, the perfect pressure, the intense look on his face, the swirling of the fingers, the pure raw look just as he cums...
Ummmmmm....what was the question again?[/quote

Yes exactly i love watching my man, it is so hot
Lurker
0 likes
i to can picture hollywood sitting there with a box of popcorn .......faster faster lol sorry hollywood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch my "mate" masturbate. And I love her to watch me too. It is so hot to have her talk to me telling her what she is thinking about as she cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can only watch for a short time, I have to get in there and take over, it makes me so hot I have to set my popcorn down.MSFCbOib4BRTLWBA
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch my man masturbate for me! It is such a turn on to me to watch him completely loose control as his hot semen shoots out of his beautiful cock!!!
Lurker
0 likes
If only.......I would love it. It would open up all sorts of potential avenues to more stimulating sex.

Though, I admit, it might be very hard (without a doubt I would) not to interfere and jump in....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If only I could get my "mate" to masturbate in front of me, I would love every second of it. He doesn't like to do that because his hands are so callused from work it hurts him, so I don't pressure him. But I tell ya what, that day is going to come!!! It will be wonderful!
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Lurker
0 likes
I watch my girl allll the time. It's so intense and kinky
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Syd
If only I could get my "mate" to masturbate in front of me, I would love every second of it. He doesn't like to do that because his hands are so callused from work it hurts him, so I don't pressure him. But I tell ya what, that day is going to come!!! It will be wonderful!

You could try getting him to use lotion or maybe lube? Worth a shot to please his girl smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why yes, of course smile. And mutual masturbation is quite a good build up for the rest of the evenings' fun :).
Lurker
0 likes
Why yes, yes i would, very much so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's poetry in motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
yes, definetly and i lve to watch as he aims it all over my boobs and tummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GOD yes! Eyes wide open. Lips, too... smile
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
Oh of course! Up close and personal too. I want to be able to see every little...or big...thing going on.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch and hear my man cum. its so great I just love it so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh baby yesssssssss its so hot to watch him cummmmmm mmmmmmm
It has been scientifically proven that any woman can be satisfied with only 3 1/2 inches --- and it doesn't matter if it is Visa or Mastercard
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Holly on this one!!!
Lurker
0 likes
a definate turn on .............. makes me hot just thinking about it x
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I'd watch what he does with his hands around his cock; I may learn some new moves
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore watching my partner masturbate....it is hard keeping my hands to myself though lol.