Would you have sex with a guy

last reply
52 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I had a party (or gathering since I supplied the booze and made the food) last night and after the light weights left and we were sitting on the deck the sex conversation started. A good friend of mine asked it but there were only around 20 women left (and not all answered) the question, so I pose it to the forum. Would you have sex with a guy (or try to) simply because you heard he has a really big dick?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lithium9
So I had a party (or gathering since I supplied the booze and made the food) last night and after the light weights left and we were sitting on the deck the sex conversation started. A good friend of mine asked it but there were only around 20 women left (and not all answered) the question, so I pose it to the forum. Would you have sex with a guy (or try to) simply because you heard he has a really big dick?

No.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure some women would. I had a GF that would make it her mission in life to do so.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I'm sure some women would. I had a GF that would make it her mission in life to do so.

Was her name Veronica? lol - if so, I'm sure we're related, Chef.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
To answer the question... No.

Based on the array of 'dick pics' on a lot of guy's profiles, I can see how they must be confused about how women might answer this question.

I can't speak for "all", but for me... it would not factor into my decision to have sex with someone... at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen

Was her name Veronica? lol - if so, I'm sure we're related, Chef.

No, Diana but that could have been one of the names she used sometimes. LOL
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I have before, and surprise-surprise, it's not a good decision tool for sex. I do admit to getting curious when I hear about a guy who is well-endowed though, and if I hear he's big and knows what he's doing in addition to being a hot bitch? LOL, that sends Xuani on the prowl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO I'm just not fond of huge cock. A nice normal 6" to 7" with a pretty head is what I like best of all! Perfect for deep throating my nose to your belly yummy! Better for a good hard pounding too.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
No. Just because he is well endowed doesn't mean he knows how to use it! besides, there is more to sex then just the simple in and out. Does he know how to touch me? Is he unselfish? Do i like him, is he funny, charming, intelligent? And yes, i enjoy a good nameless quickie with someone from time to time, but it's always based on personality rather then the size of their tool. smile

PS. there IS such a thing as too big! i am a small woman and a massive cock would be more uncomfortable then pleasing, both vaginally and orally. I'm with Bunny on this one! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if size didn't matter...we wouldn't talk about it so much.

BUT...my answer is no.

I like guys who make me laugh...Personality and connection first...the other stuff usually takes care of itself. And if he's a wimpy limpy...then no matter how big he is, he won't be with me a second time.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
No. Just because he is well endowed doesn't mean he knows how to use it!

Bingo, baby! You would think, as a small girl myself, I would learn my lessons about the big-boys sometimes hurting more than pleasing. But, if they know how to use it, then it's not all about their size in good or bad ways. That's why I won't judge on penis size alone. But I can't deny I get all tingly when I hear about a nice thick stick.
Lurker
0 likes
In my experience guys with bigger packages have egos to match and think that just because they're not lacking in that area they don't have to work at pleasing the woman. As if their members were enough in and of themselves.

Based on this empirical evidence... hell no!

Ling
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hm...
Would I?
I'm not sure...
if I was free and all I probably wouldn't mind trying him out.
though if they said he had a small one I might want to try that out too...
Lurker
0 likes
I knew this guy once who was hung very well...unfortunately he didn't have a clue how to use it...he ended up hurting me...so it's not about size it's how you use it..cliched but true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Not going to.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
no im more into the person it matters more to me how he treats me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big dick doesn't make a man. I've been with men who were pretty well hung but the sex was horrible because they just didn't know how to use it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Based on the array of 'dick pics' on a lot of guy's profiles, I can see how they must be confused about how women might answer this question.

I can't speak for "all", but for me... it would not factor into my decision to have sex with someone... at all.[/quote

exactly doll! what are they thinking?!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I can't speak for "all", but for me... it would not factor into my decision to have sex with someone... at all.

exactly. really, what are they thinking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way. The size of a dick doth not make a man!

I've had the same experience as a comment already made. Sometimes when they are well endowed they have no clue how to relate to a female.

It's so much more sensual when you find a guy you connect with. Just a touch turns you on and the whole act is just magic no matter how big they are. You can get into things like tantra as well when you have that trust. Then you are taking things to a whole different level of pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I appreciate all the honest answers. I'm starting to wonder if it was the alcohol or if my friends are a bunch of cock hounds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lithium9

No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very interesting question, and ladies, thank you for the honest answers. I think we can assume that the answer for most is no.... so lets change the question slightly. Would you have sex with a man mainly because he made you laugh
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by skiierman
very interesting question, and ladies, thank you for the honest answers. I think we can assume that the answer for most is no.... so lets change the question slightly. Would you have sex with a man mainly because he made you laugh

ABSOLUTLY....my partner and I have as much fun in the bed room as we do going to the grocery store.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by yourfantasy
Quote by skiierman

ABSOLUTLY....my partner and I have as much fun in the bed room as we do going to the grocery store.

You guys must really love the grocery store!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by yourfantasy
Quote by skiierman

You guys must really love the grocery store!

They do have cucumbers there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big YES. Laughter and compassion make me melt. A guy is most sexy when he is interested in you and not your vagina first. Then the latter comes straight after. The universe's paradox for males. I don't know how guys aren't driven mad by trying to figure us creatures out!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by skiierman
Would you have sex with a man mainly because he made you laugh

My answer would be no...I wouldn't have sex with him mainly because he made me laugh.

I love a sense of humour, and if I was attracted to a guy, and I find out he's packing some sarcastic wit, then I'm far more likely to want more.

But, if he's just the funny joker at the party, it's not going to cause me to have uncontrollable lust for him, just because he cracks me up. It will probably just make me want to hang out and banter and joke around with him some more (potential 'friend zone' flag if there is no sexual attraction already working).

There's got to be more to it than that... but a wicked sense of humour would definitely start to tip the scales in his favour if there was a basic level of physical attraction there already...
Lurker
0 likes
No of course not! The guy could have STDs or who knows what else! I like a large dick.... but that's not the way to get one