Multiple orgasms

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This was on the Oprah Winfrey show a few weeks ago and I just happened to catch it!

Every week we get stacks of e-mails from viewers who have medical questions they're just too embarrassed to ask anyone—except Dr. Oz.

Marcy says every time she has sex, she has multiple orgasms—anywhere from 8 to 18. "My sister can also do this. My mother. My niece. My aunt. It's mostly on my mother's side of the family. Is it hereditary, and is it harmful to have that?" she asks.

First, Dr. Oz assures Marcy that it's definitely not dangerous and tells her she's not alone—15 percent of women experience multiple orgasms. "The bigger problem is not the one that you're sharing with us, but the fact that maybe a third of women have problems [achieving] orgasms."

Dr. Oz says women's bodies are better built for multiple orgasms than men's bodies. "The blood engorges a casing around the male organ and that goes down and doesn't come back for a while," he says. "This is why there's a refractory period—a period when the male can't have another orgasm. Women, although they do have orgasms and they get engorged with blood, don't have that similar mechanism. So they can do it repetitively."

As for the genetic link, Dr. Oz says there is probably a correlation. "We think that probably 40 percent of the likelihood of a woman having orgasms is genetic," Dr. Oz says. "The most erogenous organ in the body is the brain. Your family probably has a very active portion of the brain that controls orgasms, and there is a genetic component to it."

Oprah says, "I thought you had a problem...that's IS NOT a problem honey!"

Seriously though, a genetic link? It just doesn't seem fair to me.7w6Bs8ld65pjLIRO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a prob for my sweetie. If she doesn't get at least 6, I feel I cheated her. And they cum one after another. About 15 to 30 second, some stronger then the last.

Now, I feel CHEATED.
Matriarch
0 likes
You'd think nature would have shared them round a bit more evenly!
Lurker
0 likes
I've experienced women with both kinds: the multi-orgasmic and the non-multi-orgasmic, and man, it's work trying to get those latter women to orgasm, sometimes. I'm happy to report I'm with a countless-exploder now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now my ex for 5 yrs married was a chip off the ice berg that sank the Titanic. Only thing she could get off on was a massage machine. I could spend hours on her and the machine would do it in a minute.

I love what I have now. At least I know I have done an ok job - most times. Every once in a while, I like to make her say MATA.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
I have to say that it is a lot more fun for a woman to be a "countless-exploder" (love that description Rocco!) than to have difficulty achieving an orgasm. It takes the fun out of sex for both partners when it becomes "work". I would definitely say I fall into the "countless-exploder" category myself (with the right partner of course...as in my current partner).

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Now my ex for 5 yrs married was a chip off the ice berg that sank the Titanic. Only thing she could get off on was a massage machine. I could spend hours on her and the machine would do it in a minute.

I love what I have now. At least I know I have done an ok job - most times. Every once in a while, I like to make her say MATA.

My guess is that she became desensitized because of the machine that can also happen with electrosex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a bisexual and just wanna chat to a girl?? xx
Lurker
0 likes
There's a lot of girls in here, chat away.
Lurker
0 likes
This is a messsage board, Jem. If you're looking for a chat room, might I recommend Chatropolis?
Lurker
0 likes
I actually watched the same show!

And had a HUGE disscussion about it in Biology.
But the Gene ralation part not the actual sex part... just want to clarify that.