Threesome Preference

last reply
85 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, which do you prefer? Female-female-male or male-male-female, for your threesome experience(s)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to try. Either is fine with me.YTAkwqlcpHeKrIoO
Matriarch
0 likes
Where's the 3 females option?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok get this.....I have done threesomes both ways.....yet I only scored a 45 on that damn sex feind test!! Whats up with that???
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Pixie, those darn tests aren't really accurate, especially with only 10 questions. I already know yer a sex fiend, too.

Here you go, Lush. And I'll amend the question.

Gals, which do you prefer for a threesome? MMF, FFM, or FFF?
Matriarch
0 likes
now I don't know what I want
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer MMF, but I'd gladly do it the two other ways as well. ;)
The naughtiest Nymph this side of the forest.
Last submitted a story: March 12, 2008
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mail .feml
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by saher15
mail .feml

Can anyone decipher this cryptic message for me please?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Im thinking it means "male and female"........
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Pixie.

Greedy girl Tech!
Matriarch
0 likes
My bad, I should have posted an applause instead
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More then 3 would be an ORGY and that's a differant question.
And we all know you ladies would never do more then 2 at a time.
Weither it be MMF or FFM.

Now is it P & L or DP?

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
You didn't give us your PREFERENCE, Chef, fystee, and Pixie.

So far, the scorecard reads: two for FFM, one for FFF, two for MMF, and one for FMMFFMFFFMMM.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Either or is fine with me....as I have said before, I have done both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So far, the scorecard reads: two for FFM, one for FFF, two for MMF, and one for FMMFFMFFFMMM.

Who wants it all?
Cause I want to meet this one !!!

BATMAN - like you
Lurker
0 likes
I too have done both. I like both. I could take either one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, and with all due respect, not our thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to the forum, Vacheron. Please explain the "we" and "our".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocco,
We and our refers to wife and moi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done both and my preference would have to be the ffm. Although I do like both.5liThiV9ezrZIoIv It's just more exciting with ffm when the women can be intimate with each other whereas when it's mmf the men are most often not (which btw is totally ok with me....lol).
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing & heavy petting are the only things I've done with other women. however, I have been doubly penetrated by men b-4 and I found that to be a wonderful experience with the exception of coordinating a good rhythm and the uneasy feeling that my bottom fuck buddy experienced.

He felt it was unnatural with the sensation of the top man's cock sliding in my ass and his balls slapping the base of my cunt's cock coupling this and physical response of only having a thin membrane separating the two of them only enhanced his uneasiness .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had a couple of threes. My first two were ffm. The first was to satisfy the curiosity of my boyfriend. The second was to help out a girl with her boyfriend. Both of those were disapointing. The guys turned into jerks. They wanted to be in charge. Either they wanted to watch us, or they wanted us both to serve them. Since then I have discovered fff threes and those are much more fun now.

Genny
Lurker
0 likes
Only done FFM so far but I would be ok with either way as long as my lover was in agreement. As I've said before as well, The more the "Merrier"
Lurker
0 likes
They turned it into a D/s thing, huh, G? That's too bad. I like everyone on equal terms and a more loving, natural experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never done that yet
don't mind trying either of them in the future lol