6 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi,

I've just submitted my first story, "Mrs Howard Spanks"

I get a lot of enjoyment from writing and hope some of you enjoy my stories.

Please let me know.

Peter
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your stories are wonderful. I came across you on Google Groups, but the search engine is bust and I couldn't follow your posts. Thankfully I tracked you down to this site and I'm glad I did because your stories lived up to the promise of those I had found before.
Matriarch
0 likes
Wow, this thread has risen like a phoenix from the flames.

I'm not sure how the original post was overlooked, it must have been a very busy period and got buried.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi,

Thanks very much for writing. I am delighted you enjoy my stories. I found Lush a while ago and it is a really successful site.

Besv regards

Peter
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Peter,

didn't write a series called "Discipline of Choice" of choice on usenet?

Ben
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ben,

That was me. If you go to the Google Group:

and register or log in if a member, then search the group, "Discipline of Choice" the stories come up.

Regards.

Peter
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Peter,

for me Google Groups seems have been broken for a long time. THere was many a story I loved that was posted on usenet that I can no longer find. Once it was an amazing way to find some of the great stories from the past but be for me just leads to hours of wasted time not finding what I'm looking for. What ever Google did to the group search engine just ruined one of the best resources on the internet. I have been on the net since it arrived in the UK and I know some really fine stuff is now sadly untraceable. It is like Google have vanderlised part of history.

I did a search for your passed series and all I can see is the later chapters. Even looking at you profile you can only see about 30 of the 81 posts you made to the group even if you are a member. It is a sad waste.

Ben