7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love big girls how about you?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see why not! Big girls are women too!
Lurker
0 likes
I love women regardless of size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me a woman with meat on her bones any day over a toothpick.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love all women, but I do have a preference for the big girls… There’s just something about them that drives me absolutely crazy! In a good way of course lolz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha why aren't all you close to me!? Being a big woman I get treated soooo much worse than a skinny chick. For example today I went to CVS to pick up my mothers medication and the guy who was helping the skinny chick on front of me was really nice... Until I walked up to the counter. It was like someone flipped a switch an all of a suddon a stick was shoved up his ass
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle
Haha why aren't all you close to me!? Being a big woman I get treated soooo much worse than a skinny chick. For example today I went to CVS to pick up my mothers medication and the guy who was helping the skinny chick on front of me was really nice... Until I walked up to the counter. It was like someone flipped a switch an all of a suddon a stick was shoved up his ass

Just treat everyone with equal respect is that to much to ask for? Shit I used to be bigger myself and know the feeling Chelle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle

Goodgawd! You are not a big girl! That guy was just an asshole.

Ok, this might be getting on the fat side.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've dated girls of all sizes... makes no difference to me. I just love girls!!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Chef, you told me you wouldn't post my photos on the 'net...that night we cybered and I sent you a few.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round! Get on your bikes and ride!

I'm going to weigh in (bad pun) liking big women as well, nothing wrong with them. Big girls need lovin' too
Lurker
0 likes
There's a song in there somewhere.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round! Get on your bikes and ride!

I'm going to weigh in (bad pun) liking big women as well, nothing wrong with them. Big girls need lovin' too

Right on, Free!! A man after my own heart!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I love that song! And I love the album sleeve that the record came in too!

Quote by Pixie

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
I love that song! And I love the album sleeve that the record came in too!

Quote by Pixie

I love the older songs and bands. They rock!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
big girls are the shit smile ive had the best sex with big girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heavy hunnies rock my world!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big Girls need loven too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I love women regardless of size.

I agree with roccotool, regarding the woman´s size, it wouldn´t matter to me. All women are gorgeous!!
Lurker
0 likes
Women are just beautiful. Any shape, colour or size. Unless they are ugly inside, the natural beauty shines through.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a little boy I loved big girls ! I really would choose small to medium girls , however my first wife was a big girl 5' 10" and big in other dimensions , especially her bottom .
In truth I love all girls , big or small , one ladyfriend was verging on obesity , my present wife is 5' 5" with a very petite figure , not thin , with a tiny bottom , so pretty .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i tend to like medium girls over bigger ones.
Lurker
0 likes
speaking as a big girl i have to say they are fab haha ...but really size or looks dont matter so much as the actual person .. you can be as skinny and good looking as you like on the outside and one nasty person on the inside ..
Lurker
0 likes
big girls tend to put out more effort during sex and are more adventuous, smaller girls just lay there and wait for sex and the city to come on
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
we big girls are freaks! plus we are good at snuggling and u kno after working hard (in and out the bedroom) we'll have a nice meal laid out for u
I love you,
SunnyPoP
Lurker
0 likes
"36, 24, 36...only if she's 5, 3" - Sir Mix A Lot

Amen brother.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women are women, period
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oldgit
I just love big girls how about you?

svelte with a tight little but & not too big perky breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Especially someone with a derriere you can park a bicycle in and stand a pint on.