Celebs that are considered HOT to many but not you

last reply
157 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I posted this a while ago and it went over pretty good I think. We have had many new memebers join Lush so I figured I would repost it. Basically you post a celeb that you do not find attractive but others do. You do not understand what all the fuss is about. I will say it again I do not find Angelina Jolie that attractive I think she is to skinny.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Jennifer Aniston.

Great body, but I just don't like her face. She looks like a sour puss.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
J Lo
Cameron Diaz
Lindsay Lohan
Kim Kardashian
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicole Richie
Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan
Carmen Electra
Pam Anderson (after plastic surgery)

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Megan Fox
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Brad Pitt D:

And also, the older I get I'm starting to go off Johnny Depp... It's tragic and it's blasphemy... But... I dunno :/ It's just not there anymore... I'm not saying there's any chance of me kicking him out of bed, I just don't lust after him like I used to... I think it's my general taste in men that's changed actually...
Lurker
0 likes
Paris Hilton
Keanu Reeves
Lurker
0 likes
Scarlett Johanson, Angelina Jollie, Jenifer Aniston, Penelope Cruz, and all the Sex in the City women.
Lurker
0 likes
Brad Pitt
George Clooney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Jennifer Aniston.

Great body, but I just don't like her face. She looks like a sour puss.

I agree with you here bro, her botox and topical treatments clearly are not being done evenly. Her laugh lines are starting to really show, but her mouth is stiff as roadkill, so thats two bad qualities that don't have to be. She missed the boob-job window of effectiveness too, which is a real shame. Give Jen some tight D-cups, and there would be no end to what babygirl could be doing right now. She already is knocking down big dollars, but she missed out on the calendar money, endorsement money, the website money, the paparazzi kickbacks for topless shots, and the sex tape too. Small saggy boobs = Lost $$.

Liked that movie with the dog though, but Owen's a good guy, he can carry those flicks on his own.
Lurker
0 likes
Aniston, Bullock, Dee Snider, I mean, Sarah Michelle Gellar.1HIB9d0h00UKCx9F
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Aniston, Bullock, Dee Snider, I mean, Sarah Michelle Gellar.dxhi7bvNIhsdIUCM

Lurker
0 likes
Russel Crowe - his attitude and personality ruined it for me
Tom Cruise-the whole scientology thing
Ranaldo(LadyX can have him lol) ughhhh
Ashley Cole -double ugghhhh
David Beckham - hot until he opened his mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angelina Jolie...i just dont get it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sazraz
Angelina Jolie...i just dont get it
I agree
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by javier
Scarlett Johanson, Angelina Jollie, Jenifer Aniston, Penelope Cruz, and all the Sex in the City women.

Agreed. The Kardashians (I really don't understand the appeal of ditzy wealthy brunette bimbos), Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson (hate the way her face looks when she smiles), Mariah Carey (way past her prime, and stop hitting the high notes please), there are more but I can't think of them.

sad to the Lindsay Lohan one. She just takes bad pictures sometimes.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by javier

Scarlet y Penelope? Que locuras hablas carajo?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmm, nice topic

Paris Hilton (way to thin)
Lady Gaga (just not attractive, plus mental)
Kristen Stewart (So average looking and a bitch)
Abby Clancy (English footballer WAG)
Eva Mendes (just over rated)
Lurker
0 likes
Lindsey Lohan, I've never been attracted to celebs that were child stars.
Lurker
0 likes
Johnny Depp
Megan Fox (Dumb as a post)
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure that if I met a group of celebs that at least one of them would be a turnon. But in general they are shallow, superficial and many are unable to communicate with out a script in front of them.

Give me the beautiful the men and woman of Lush or even Main Street USA any time.

Sorry, Glenda, Sally, Anjali, Melanie, Robert, Jaime, Ashleigh and Roberto II and all the rest of my friends on Mainstreet (Not USA) around the World!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I am sure that if I met a group of celebs that at least one of them would be a turnon. But in general they are shallow, superficial and many are unable to communicate with out a script in front of them.

Give me the beautiful the men and woman of Lush or even Main Street USA any time.

Sorry, Glenda, Sally, Anjali, Melanie, Robert, Jaime, Ashleigh and Roberto II and all the rest of my friends on Mainstreet (Not USA) around the World!

LOL I have to agree with you there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Johnny Depp ewwwww!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Never understood apparent attractiveness of:

Madonna
Olsen Twins
Nicole Ritchie
Kardashians minus Kim
Sex in the City lead
Horse Whisperer actress

Cannot stand the sight of:

Lady Gaga
Tori Spelling
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Jessica Simpson and Mariah Carey. Sorry, but they just don't do anything for me. In fact, i tend to think Ms Simpson looks a little like a man, if you just look at her face. Also, Robert Pattinson. I mean, he's a good looking guy, but he just doesn't make me squeal for some reason... probably cause my g/f is obsessed with him and i am over saturated. smile Oh, and yes, Paris Hilton! not so much her looks, as her personality - i mean, really, can you say 'yuck'?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by HannahBirdy
Brad Pitt D:

ben... what's his name again.. afflec? I'm not bothered enough to look it up.
That dicaprio aint my style either.
but other than that... actors are hard to decide on... you're knee weak for them in one movie and not the slightest in the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
surprised I can't believe Johnny Depp's been knocked back 3 times already! Thought he was truly universally appealing.

Robert Patterson or however it's spelt.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Robert Pattinson. Just dont understand it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Johnny Depp
Megan Fox (Dumb as a post)

I agree about Megan Fox, she was the first one who came to mind for me.

I like Depp myself as an actor.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
some people think I'm crazy...but I think angelina jolie looks like a duck